PDA

View Full Version : Kick Brent Barry's ass in this thread

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:13 AM
20 minutes, 1-5 from the field, all longballs. 8 points 1 rebound 3 assists.

Guess it's milk carton time again. :rolleyes

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Game winning offensive rebound and assist...the only 5 seconds he was in the game in either OT...

Pop went with the starters in the OT's in case you didn't notice....

Jimcs50
Barry is not good against his former teams

Hope he does not play Seattle in playoffs

TDfan2007
waiting for whott to write a 10,000 word response. :rolleyes

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:15 AM
waiting for whott to write a 10,000 word response. :rolleyes

The response is likely to be that you forgot one 't'. :lol :fro

GoSpurs21
Barry is once again showing his fear of shooting. Hats off for the assist but come on 1-5 what the fuck is that? At least Horry is fearless, I just wish Barry would be.

And actually it was a game winning block and shot from Horry, not Barry.

whottt
Idiots who blame a player for coaching substitutions don't deserve a 10,000 word response...

The 5 seconds Barry was in the game were the 5 seconds we won it...perhaps because he actually tries to pass to guys with good shots instead of playing 1 on 5.

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:16 AM
Barry's gonna be playing 35+ minutes against GS, so he better be ready to produce.

GoSpurs21
04-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Barry's gonna be playing 35+ minutes against GS, so he better be ready to produce.I agree we will get to see what Barry is made of tomorrow. He better produce.

exstatic
I'n SO happy that Manu will probably sit, and the scoring chores will fall on his shoulders tommorrow...not.

The GS game could be Dallas ugly if he can't find his balls again.

T Park
Barry was his usual suck ass self tonight.

Shouldn't we be used to it???

I mean he practically played the damn near second half driving to the lane and kicking out like the wuss that he is.

fan fuckin tastic.

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Again...don't let the fact that the only second he was in the OT's he got the game winning board and assist get in the way of your intelligent analysis...

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
:rolleyes

There's not much to bitch about. He only had five shot attempts. Tomorrow he's going to need to step up and be a hero.

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:21 AM
I don't know how many idiots actually watched the game...but if you noticed no one was touching the ball in the 4th quarter except Manu, Parker and occasionally Massenburg...and they weren't passing it...

Look at Bowen's totals if you still can't figure it out.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:23 AM
Bowen seemed to TAKE the shots when he had the ball and made them.

Barry was his usual scared self and threw it away like a hot potato.

Loved that wonderfull pass in the first half to the grandma in the second row.

Nice brent, 5 million well spent.

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:23 AM
There's not much to bitch about. He only had five shot attempts.

I think that's what I'm bitching about. Reach down, Brent. They should be between your legs.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Um, every time we've put Barry in at the end of games (read, crunch time), he's produced.

How can you criticize a guy who spent almost the entirety of both OTs on the bench?

timvp
Barry was fine. He took the shots he had open. He made goos passes. Tonight was about the starting lineup without Rasho plus Mass.

Tomorrow, Barry will come up huge.

Believe.

whottt

Bruce took 5 shots in 40 minutes you fucking idiot.

ShoogarBear
:lol

Damn, Spurs must have the fewest balls of any team in the league, reading these threads.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Manu and Tony combined for 50 shot attempts. Barry was lucky to even get 5 in the minutes he played. I don't see grounds for bitching on this one.

But if it gets you through the night. :)

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
How can you criticize a guy who spent almost the entirety of both OTs on the bench?

There was a reason for that. He puckered :oops on the perimeter again, tonight.

Uncle Donnie
04-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Damn, there's hate and then there's this thread.
:drunk

ShoogarBear
04-10-2005, 01:32 AM
I think the point of this thread was originally just to serve as a whottt-tweaker.

timvp
04-10-2005, 01:34 AM
I think the point of this thread was originally just to serve as a whottt-tweaker.

Then it worked, since Whotttt responded within the minute.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:35 AM

Yeah, and hes not the offensive genius fuckin stud that the great fuckin Barry is you fucking idiot.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:35 AM
hes usually a dumbass enough to respond.

timvp
04-10-2005, 01:36 AM
Yeah, and hes not the offensive genius fuckin stud that the great fuckin Barry is you fucking idiot.

Is this a record for F bombs per word?

:drunk

P.S.

If it has a "G" does that mean it's meant more or less than the one's without the "G" at the end?

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:37 AM
There was a reason for that. He puckered :oops on the perimeter again, tonight.

No clown...I'd say it's because Pop knew he was going with Manu to try and win the winnable game tonight, and he will probably rest Manu tomorrow and plans on starting Barry with a short bench in tomorrows game.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:38 AM
more.

f bombs per sentance you mean???

Whoa, im correcting someone on grammar, my bad TIMVP wont do that again.

timvp
04-10-2005, 01:38 AM
No, I meant per word.

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:39 AM
an f bomb is a word. f bomb fuck.

word per word?

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:41 AM
You always have to use a G when you are following the fbomb with idiot...it's proper ettiquette...and you are supposed to enunciate the G strongly when you say it...

FuckinGGGG Idiot

timvp
04-10-2005, 01:41 AM
You had three F Bombs in a 18 word sentence, or .17 F Bombs per word. That beats the old record of .09.

Congrats.

TDfan2007
04-10-2005, 01:48 AM

Are you serious, you're really comparing Bruce's offense to Brent's?

Come on, you are usually al lot smarter than this. :rolleyes

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Bruce made twice as many 3s as Barry, and played some D, to boot. Barry's defense makes tissue paper look like carbon fiber composite. Did it ever occur to you that the combination of his Ole' defense, his crappy shooting, and Rasho going out made him too great a libility to even put on the court?

exstatic
04-10-2005, 01:50 AM
That beats the old record of .09.

Was that mine? Because if it was, I'm gonna have to go Scarface here...
:lmao

T Park
04-10-2005, 01:51 AM
Congrats.

Gracias. :)

Ole' defense

Defense isnt important offense wins games

offense offense offense. Duh....

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Are you serious, you're really comparing Bruce's offense to Brent's?

Come on, you are usually al lot smarter than this. :rolleyes

What I want to know is how the fuck you got off my ignore list...

That pisses me off...oh well...back on it you go.

I would normally be a generous guy and try to leave you smarter than when I first met you by saying...they scored the same fucking amount of points with a 20 minute disparity...and I'd again remind you, idiot...that he was part of the game winning play...How do you know he didn't step up...Pop went with the starters...

Anyway...what ever you did to get off my ignore list don't do it again...because you really suck as a poster...

whottt
04-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Bruce made twice as many 3s as Barry, and played some D, to boot. Barry's defense makes tissue paper look like carbon fiber composite. Did it ever occur to you that the combination of his Ole' defense, his crappy shooting, and Rasho going out made him too great a libility to even put on the court?

So basically you hate Barry because he's not the defender Bruce is...

because mathematically if he'd played as many of minutes as Bruce did he'd have scored twice as many points...

Exactly how much do you expect a guy coming off the bench to score?

He's already lead the team in scoring in 4 out of the last 7 games...do you think that's common for bench players to lead their team in scoring?

TDfan2007
04-10-2005, 02:20 AM
What I want to know is how the fuck you got off my ignore list...

That pisses me off...oh well...back on it you go.

I would normally be a generous guy and try to leave you smarter than when I first met you by saying...they scored the same fucking amount of points with a 20 minute disparity...and I'd again remind you, idiot...that he was part of the game winning play...How do you know he didn't step up...Pop went with the starters...

Anyway...what ever you did to get off my ignore list don't do it again...because you really suck as a poster...

ummmm.... I don't know what I've ever done to get on your ignore list, but ok.

I just don't think that you can compare Bruce's offensive productoin to Brent's, because that is not what Bruce is there for. Brent is out there for the O, Bruce for the D. That's why I said what I said, so ignore me if you want.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Barry did ok.

If he sucks in Oaktown, my fucks/48 will be off the charts.

whottt
04-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Non tards would be able to realize that if Bruce was shooting so well tonight...why the fuck didn't he get more shots? Manu and Parker were playing 1-5...and it was great until Manu got tired...then we were about to lose...

Be glad Barry got that reboudn and passed to one of the most clutch shooters in NBA hsitory...because I think that's like the first time any Spur has actually had the brains to do that in Horry's Spurs career, Pop certainly never calls that play...just like he didn't call any plays tonight int he clutch for a gutless heartless pussy coward that just hit a game winning shot last week...and if Parker or Manu had gotten that ball would probably have turned jacked up a shot on 4 Clippers...like they were doing every other time they got the ball.

Barry should have been the guy bringing that ball up the court...he's only shooting 700% in that type of situation...he only leads the team in assist to TO Ratio...and it's not like he played shitty in our last OT game...

Barry scored 8 points tonight...that's 2 points under his career average...in 10 fewer average minutes...

IT's like you idiots think Barry is Jordan or something and is some kind of scoring god...he's never been that.

I can't help it that ya'll are stupid...10 ppg average in @30 MPG...for his career...

leemajors
04-10-2005, 02:57 AM
it would be very nice to have barry bring the ball up the court more, especially instead of having beno and parker in the game at the same time.

TDfan2007
04-10-2005, 03:03 AM
hey Wolves009, there's a T'Wolves thread out there that needs a stupid response from you.

toosmallshoes
04-10-2005, 04:08 AM
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGH!!!!!... good grief. why don't you people go beat your dogs or something instead of spit venom at this guy. sheesh. this barry hating is annoying. go hate shaq or Nazr or GW or what not. whateves. Why don't you peeps go make a Brent Barry piņata and fill it with hot oil? Or you could make a brent barry voodoo doll and force it to not suck. Or you could shut up.

cherylsteele
04-10-2005, 07:59 AM
After a few decent games Rasho crapped out.....again as well. He played his standard matador defense and the Clippers shot 61% in the first half.....way too many layups and dunks.....it looked like half the time he was giving them a personal invitation to the entire lane.

In the 2nd half....after he left the game.....the FG% went down.

He has had nearly 2 years to improve his game......and his number across the board a down....and his playoff averages are nearly has low as his lowest regular season averages.

I am convinced he is just a rich man's Peter Gudmonsson.

pigknuckles
04-10-2005, 08:32 AM
I don't know at what point is he going to produce on a consistant basis. Timmy is out right now and we need his production. He appears to struggle coming off the bench. Passes up too many shots for a so called "shooter". He doesn't have the lateral quickness to beat anyone off the dribble and his defense is non existent.

Someone didn't do their homework before signing this guy, that is obvious.

SequSpur
04-10-2005, 09:53 AM

I Love FSP!

picnroll
04-10-2005, 09:59 AM
How come Beno gets no F bombs and ass kicking threads? How about showing the man the respect he deserves.

SequSpur
04-10-2005, 10:06 AM
fuck man, fucking beno is a fucking foreigner, so fuck man, we fucking have to show those fuckers how fucking much that we fucking like to have them fucking here. Plus, they'll fucking cry if we fucking bag on those fuckers.

picnroll
04-10-2005, 10:14 AM
OK. I feel better now,

1Parker1
04-10-2005, 10:23 AM
There is no reason at all to kick Brent Barry's ass in this thread. So what if he had an bad night offensively, he only took 5 shots, and frankly, I'm kinda glad he didn't take anymore seeing how he was something like 1-5 from 3 pt land. AND as Whott mentioned, if it weren't for his key offensive rebound at the end of the game and his assist, this thread would prolly have been a "Kick Tony Parker's Ass" thread.

ducks
04-10-2005, 05:30 PM
barry better come to play againt gs

whottt
04-10-2005, 05:40 PM
barry better come to play againt gs

Why ducks? So you'll only hate him with 90% of your being instead of th full 100%?

ducks
04-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Because I Want To Catch The Suns You Do Not?

whottt
04-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Of course I want to catch the Suns...

But to me this isn't a game we should win...so I am not going to ream any player if we fail to win it...

If we are close at the end and we choke and I'll start handing out blame.

pigknuckles
04-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Boy, brent is a basket case. I never thought anyone could possibly make Hedo look studly. He just flat out sucks in GS game.

Que Gee
04-10-2005, 09:45 PM

You are a joke....TPark...seriously, I wonder if besides the nerf basketball hoop set on your bedroom door, if you have ever played basketball in your life.

smeagol
04-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Exstatic and TPark should kick there own asses.

T Park
04-10-2005, 11:01 PM
What for. For stating facts?? OR should we just ignore it and say

yeah barry is fantastic.

Barry has played well tonight, but missed a WIDE open three that wouldve been huge.

I mean come on.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Oh my God, Barry missed a three pointer. Someone call the firing squad.

T Park
04-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Missed a free throw too.

One last shot here.

Id let Barry have it.

Ive got confidence he can nail a last second shot here.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Chirp, chirp. Earth to Brent. :rolleyes

http://www.pca.state.mn.us/artwork/kids/color-september-cricket.gif

whottt
04-12-2005, 10:43 PM
:sleep

smeagol
04-12-2005, 10:51 PM
What for. For stating facts?? OR should we just ignore it and say

yeah barry is fantastic.

Barry has played well tonight, but missed a WIDE open three that wouldve been huge.

I mean come on.
TPark, you are hilarious.

Barry misses a shot and you call him out.

But when it comes to Rasho or Pop (and I'm not bashing either one), they can do no wrong.

Fucking hilarious.

whottt
04-12-2005, 10:53 PM
TPark is not as bad as erratic...Erratic doesn't even give Barry credit when he does play good, he calls him a choker even when he plays extremely well in the clutch.

pigknuckles
04-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Brent = Hedo w/o the defense.

whottt
04-12-2005, 11:24 PM
You exhibit your ignorance...

Brent leads the team in 2 PT%...Hedo shot 40% from 2.

Of course saying you like Big Dogg because Barry is a headcase :rolleyes does an even better job of doing that...

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:25 PM
At least Barry is ready to play. Can't say that about Manu Ginoeveryothergamebili.

whottt
04-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Don't fuck with my head like that...I can't decide whether I should defend Barry or Manu..

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:28 PM
At least Barry is ready to play. Can't say that about Manu Ginoeveryothergamebili.

I'll take Manu's 30 or 40 every other game to Brent's 1-5, 2 points readiness.

pigknuckles
04-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Lol...at least Hedo could defend and rebound when his shot wasn't falling.
(Never thought I'd be defending Hedo.)

whottt
04-12-2005, 11:31 PM
That D didn't do us much good against LA as he choked now did it...

At least Barry can get someone else a basket if his shot isn't falling...

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Ex,

An entire country is not here trying to sell Barry down my fucking throat.

For the record, Manu is a VERY GOOD NBA player.

But...............

Dude doesn't do it for me...............

Why?

Because he is to inconsistent and he is not a leader.

A leader?

Wow...... sure he is........................ BULLSHIT.

A leader is there every night, through thick and thin..............

This guy takes off more time, has more excuses and more turnovers than any player in Spurs history.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Another game where Brent stands around and doesn' do anything.

1 3 point shot.

Just wanted to be an observer obviously.

A shame, the guy is fantastic when he wants to play during the game.

Spurs will need him VS Utah tommarow night. Hopefully hes more agressive.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:34 PM
You obviously turned off your set for the last two games he played. Anyone who watched him lay 40 on LA could not possibly say he's not a leader. Oh, that's right. You were bowling.

You don't like him because the Agentinians annoy you. Fine. Don't try to spin anything else off of that, though. Manu has bigger balls than the rest of the team combined.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:34 PM
he is not a leader

Who was the one that stepped up to that after the bad road trip.

Once again,

Pop decides when he plays, NOT manu.

Get that through your thick fucking midget deformed skull.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:35 PM
You were bowling.

his wrist guard was getting unused so he had to go down a 24 pack and roll a 200.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:36 PM
You obviously turned off your set for the last two games he played. Anyone who watched him lay 40 on LA could not possibly say he's not a leader. Oh, that's right. You were bowling.

You don't like him because the Agentinians annoy you. Fine. Don't try to spin anything else off of that, though. Manu has bigger balls than the rest of the team combined.

QOG

Do you know what that means? Its medical terminology for Every Other Game.

The Manu Prescription.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:38 PM
his wrist guard was getting unused so he had to go down a 24 pack and roll a 200.

I don't know what it is, but when you mention the wrist guard thing, its funnier than shit.

Why?

Because there are alot of people I bowl with that wear all kinds of shit to help them bowl.

Bro, I bowl with what mother nature gives me. Talent, and my own body, without any support.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:38 PM
QED. Do you know what that means? Quo ergo demonstratum...so it has been demonstrated.

.5 * Manu > Barry

QED

pigknuckles
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
That D didn't do us much good against LA as he choked now did it...

At least Barry can get someone else a basket if his shot isn't falling...

Who was that kid ..Outlaw that was smoking brent tonight??

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
QED. Do you know what that means? Quo ergo demonstratum.

.5 * Manu > Barry

QED

Huh? when did I say anything regarding Barry and Manu?

Dude, I am not the one that named Manu, the Golden Boy allstar?

I am glad to discuss my opinion with you, but at least read and get it right.

Shit.

smeagol
04-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Manu is not a leader . . . Manu is a pussy . . . Manu=Manure.

What a retard fuck.

So Argentines annoy you.

Well you sure annoy us and almost everybody in this board too.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Bro, I bowl with what mother nature gives me. Talent, and my own body, without any support

Only problem is you dont need talent to win at bowling.

Once again, a sport where your game improves whe you get drunk, = Not a sport.

pigknuckles
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Needles to say, Spurs fans will be watching to see how many 3's Brent can hit in the playoffs. I, for one won't hold my breath.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Manu is not a leader . . . Manu is a pussy . . . Manu=Manure.

What a retard fuck.

So Argentines annoy you.

Well you sure annoy us and almost everybody in this board too.

Great..... Manu takes a day off for the shits and the country of Argentina blames me.

Great. I really don't give a fuck.

Go ask Bowen if he wants the night off, he plays more than Manu does.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Only problem is you dont need talent to win at bowling.

Once again, a sport where your game improves whe you get drunk, = Not a sport.

You've been listening to Jim Rome a little to much. I will respectfully disagree and leave it at that.

You might get fucking lucky, but being drunk doesn't make you better.

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:46 PM
You've been listening to Jim Rome a little to much

Actually no,

me and my friends used to do this loser shit when we were in high school when there wasnt anything to do.

If i can roll a 210 two games in a row, never even picking up a ball??

Then the game is not a sport.

exstatic
04-12-2005, 11:46 PM

Do I really need to remind you of something you posted like 10 minutes ago?

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Actually no,

me and my friends used to do this loser shit when we were in high school when there wasnt anything to do.

If i can roll a 210 two games in a row, never even picking up a ball??

Then the game is not a sport.

I bet you 20 bucks that you could bowl 10 games right now and not break 175.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Do I really need to remind you of something you posted like 10 minutes ago?

Did that say Barry is better than Manu? Barry is a veteran and knows what is required.

Manu is the golden boy and should not be broken.

jalbre6
04-12-2005, 11:50 PM
QED. Do you know what that means? Quo ergo demonstratum...so it has been demonstrated.

.5 * Manu > Barry

QED

Thanks for the grammar lesson, ex. I always though it meant "Queue End of Discussion".

T Park
04-12-2005, 11:51 PM
I bet you 20 bucks that you could bowl 10 games right now and not break 175.

fuck that ill bet 500.

Bowling isnt even a sport.

Its like lawn darts.

Something you do to fuck around and kill time.

SequSpur
04-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Bowling isnt even a sport.

Funny, I never said it was, nor do I come in here and fucking brag about it. You are the jelly roll that brought it up.

Bro, again, I guarantee you that you can't break 175, unless you know how to bowl or it was a damn fluke.

T Park
04-13-2005, 12:01 AM
no fluke, dont know how.

Bowling doesnt take shit, but being drunk, and rolling a ball.

Once again, aint shit.

SequSpur
04-13-2005, 12:02 AM
175? Guaranteed.

smeagol
04-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Playing dominoes is more of a sport than bowling.

SequSpur
04-13-2005, 12:17 AM
And?

jalbre6
04-13-2005, 12:18 AM
no fluke, dont know how.

Bowling doesnt take shit, but being drunk, and rolling a ball.

Once again, aint shit.

Can we vbookie this? I smell a hustle.

GoSpurs21
04-13-2005, 01:10 AM
You exhibit your ignorance...

Brent leads the team in 2 PT%...Hedo shot 40% from 2.

Of course saying you like Big Dogg because Barry is a headcase :rolleyes does an even better job of doing that...Only cause Barry is afraid to shot open jumpers unless he is 100% that it will go in, which is 10% of the time Barry is open.

Barry has been a huge dissappointment. Hopefully he will be not so scared in the playoffs.