PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a two timers club member???

lebomb
08-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Anyone on their second marriage? Anyone elses EX wife was a bitch like my EX? or was your EX husband a bitch? ..........explain.

Just curious? *shrugs* :wakeup

I. Hustle
08-18-2009, 09:44 AM
yes

lebomb
08-18-2009, 10:02 AM
So far this thread is a complete FAILURE................. :depressed

Fillmoe
08-18-2009, 10:03 AM
like you

clambake
08-18-2009, 10:04 AM
its always the spouses fault.

you need someone in this thread to admit they're the asshole, not the ex.

lebomb
08-18-2009, 10:06 AM
like you

................... :( ............................... :depressed

StudMuffin
08-18-2009, 10:07 AM

I've broken up a few marriages but hey, it takes two to tango.

lebomb
08-18-2009, 10:07 AM

........I do believe it takes 2 to fuck things up, but sometimes...........one is truly at fault.

lebomb
08-18-2009, 10:08 AM
I've broken up a few marriages but hey, it takes two to tango.

I had the opportunity a couple of times, but felt like shit about it, so I didnt follow through.

StudMuffin
08-18-2009, 10:11 AM
I had the opportunity a couple of times, but felt like shit about it, so I didnt follow through.

I used to think that way but then realized that if it wasn't me it would be someone else so it may as well be me. Sometimes I feel like I'm actually helping them out by exposing the adulterous behavior.

clambake
08-18-2009, 10:12 AM
........I do believe it takes 2 to fuck things up, but sometimes...........one is truly at fault.

i agree it takes 2, but 99% of the time, when asked, one will blame the other instead of themselves.

PakiDan
08-18-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm not remarried... but she is. And yes, she is evil.

lebomb
08-18-2009, 10:15 AM
i agree it takes 2, but 99% of the time, when asked, one will blame the other instead of themselves.

Yes, that is true............until say............all your friends and family see the fault in that one person. After its over they all say "we never liked her/him anyhow"..........."we never understood why you married so in so". "we knew what so in so was like, and didnt understand why you didnt see it"

clambake
08-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Yes, that is true............until say............all your friends and family see the fault in that one person. After its over they all say "we never liked her/him anyhow"..........."we never understood why you married so in so". "we knew what so in so was like, and didnt understand why you didnt see it"

probably what happened on the other side, also.

team him vs team her

SAGambler
08-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Well, my first wife just decided she couldn't put up with me being gone all the time. I was in the military and was constantly off somewhere. Not to mention this was during Vietnam. She just decided that life wasn't for her. And she was probably right.

Second wife I met about 5 or 6 years later. We were married in '75 and remain together to this day. Guess the second marriage stuck.

jack sommerset
08-18-2009, 10:34 AM
You "it takes 2" people for a marriage to fail...... Cheating is pretty high in marriages. If one of the married couple is fucking you think both parties are to blame? If one of the married couple decides he/she does not want to contribute to the cash flow anymore you think both parties are to blame. If one of the two married couple hits the other you think both parties are to blame. If one of the married couple decides they donot want kids you think both parties are to blame. If one of the married couple doesn't want to grow up but goes out to drink and/or do drugs you think both parties are to blame.

I say 99 % of the time it takes one person to destroy a marriage.

lebomb
08-18-2009, 10:37 AM
You "it takes 2" people for a marriage to fail...... Cheating is pretty high in marriages. If one of the married couple is fucking you think both parties are to blame? If one of the married couple decides he/she does not want to contribute to the cash flow anymore you think both parties are to blame. If one of the two married couple hits the other you think both parties are to blame. If one of the married couple decides they donot want kids you think both parties are to blame. If one of the married couple doesn't want to grow up but goes out to drink and/or do drugs you think both parties are to blame.

Someone actually said 99 % of the time it takes two people to destroy a marriage. Bullshit.

I guess this is what I was trying to say. Sometimes it is both, many times its just one. IMHO

I. Hustle
08-18-2009, 11:03 AM
so AND so

Evil Angel
08-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Anyone on their second marriage? Anyone elses EX wife was a bitch like my EX? or was your EX husband a bitch? ..........explain.

Just curious? *shrugs* :wakeup

Yes, and as far as marriage goes the terms EX and bitch/bastard are fully interchangeable!

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
2nd hand pussy u like it when u try it

ploto
08-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Want an honest answer:

The mistake I made was in thinking that I was expressing unconditional love when instead it simply taught him that he could do whatever he wanted to me. So, while I blame him for all that he did, I also blame me for transforming myself into someone who would take it and for providing that example to my child. For a long time my fear was my son turning into his father, but one day a worse option hit me like a ton of bricks. What if he turned into me, and I could not take the thought that I was teaching him to allow someone to treat him like I let his dad treat me.

jack sommerset
08-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Want an honest answer:

The mistake I made was in thinking that I was expressing unconditional love when instead it simply taught him that he could do whatever he wanted to me. So, while I blame him for all that he did, I also blame me for transforming myself into someone who would take it and for providing that example to my child. For a long time my fear was my son turning into his father, but one day a worse option hit me like a ton of bricks. What if he turned into me, and I could not take the thought that I was teaching him to allow someone to treat him like I let his dad treat me.

Looking back was it obvious this marriage was doomed from the start?

Frenzy
08-18-2009, 01:13 PM
always have a back up girl.

lebomb
08-18-2009, 01:23 PM

Its funny you mention this...............because, to honest with you I could tell my first marriage was doomed from the start. Hell, we were arguing all the time while we dated. We argued on our wedding night. :lol Damn............! I think a lot of people see the signs of a doomed relationship, but ignore it.

Strike
08-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Its funny you mention this...............because, to honest with you I could tell my first marriage was doomed from the start. Hell, we were arguing all the time while we dated. We argued on our wedding night. :lol Damn............! I think a lot of people see the signs of a doomed relationship, but ignore it.

Sounds like me and my marriage.

ploto
08-18-2009, 02:30 PM

For a long time, I would have said no- not at all. We were both educated, intelligent people who seemed to be trying to do the right thing. We were together for over 4 years before we got married. We had similar values and were enough alike to mesh but different enough to challenge one another.

But now, I know that he lacked integrity and a validity to all that he did and said. He deserves an Oscar.

clambake
08-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Want an honest answer:

you just put value on this thread.

i read your other post. how long were you married to him?