PDA

View Full Version : Music buffs..

Frenzy
08-18-2009, 01:14 PM
had posted this in some thread a few days ago...so i'm making a thread for it.

If any of you savy music buffs can answer me this question or at least ideas i would appreciate it.

Looking for a song sounds oldish but i dunno if it is. Very popular so i'm sure some one knows it. It's instrumental....Mainly guitar. I keeping associating it with "la bamba" but i checked some of the songs on the soundtrack(not all) that i could and none were it. Very relaxing tune. I was able to record a part on my phone:

DivShare File - ba6c4821985d.mp3 (http://www.divshare.com/download/8096294-2f2)

oh on a bonus round/points looking for another instrumental,more updated i think. Mainly guitar and sax. Sounds like a something you would hear in an old private eye movie. Some could say it's perfect when your at a quiet bar late in the evening drinking hard drinks and the song is playing.

help is appreciated.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2009, 01:16 PM
sleep walkin' i believe

Frenzy
08-18-2009, 01:17 PM
that was quick..

and the bonus?

CuckingFunt
08-18-2009, 01:21 PM
ogxTQXAgY3Q

Good version by Brian Setzer, too.

YA3lTf-lh6E

Lots of good covers of this one, actually.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2009, 01:23 PM
and the bonus?
that could be any song. hard to tell

Frenzy
08-18-2009, 01:25 PM
that could be any song. hard to tell

well throw some out there dam.. don't be lazy! ma-ha ..any who thanks.
you too CF for the links.

DarkReign
08-18-2009, 01:49 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/Frenzy_RH/6f34.jpg

TS Dessi?

fraga
08-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Richie....NOT MY RICHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Frenzy
08-18-2009, 03:04 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/Frenzy_RH/6f34.jpg

TS Dessi?
ex model that was her website

spurs_2108
08-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Modest Mouse also did a cover of sleepwalking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP3VVsA_xXc

DarkReign
08-18-2009, 05:50 PM
ex model that was her website

Cool, but you do know what "TS" stands for, yes?

The better question is, I hope she knows what TS stands for. If not, it explains why she is an ex-model.

DarkReign
08-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Honestly, looking closer at "her" pic, I think youve been had.

Frenzy
08-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Honestly, looking closer at "her" pic, I think youve been had.
it could mean a lot of things actually .but i think from a guys point a view i know what your getting at...but no. It's not that. As far as i know anyway lol.

how about i change it... is this more to your liking?

and why do my threads end up being about my sig :lol answer the bonus!

DarkReign
08-19-2009, 09:18 AM
it could mean a lot of things actually .but i think from a guys point a view i know what your getting at...but no. It's not that. As far as i know anyway lol.

how about i change it... is this more to your liking?

and why do my threads end up being about my sig :lol answer the bonus!

Ha. I was just fucking with you.

DarkReign
08-19-2009, 09:21 AM
For the record, "TS" means transsexual.

So a person with a name like TS Dessi would imply Dessi is openly advertising that "she" is a transsexual.

That "she" had a website with that particular prefix only reinforces that "she" is, in fact, a "he". As in, its quite likely youve been had.

http://palmgoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/the_more_you_know2.jpg

If you know "her", ask her what the TS in her website stood for. Depending on her answer, you'll know.

Frenzy
08-19-2009, 11:06 AM
For the record, "TS" means transsexual.

So a person with a name like TS Dessi would imply Dessi is openly advertising that "she" is a transsexual.

That "she" had a website with that particular prefix only reinforces that "she" is, in fact, a "he". As in, its quite likely youve been had.

If you know "her", ask her what the TS in her website stood for. Depending on her answer, you'll know.

geee... you have experience in Tranny or something?..
if you wanna claim that go ahead man..it's up to you. Came in here about the song not about the picture.

and still no answers...argh.. i need to go to a music forum.

DarkReign
08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh, dont get butt hurt. I'll drop it.

I had a gay friend of my wife (stood up in my wedding) give me the entire lowdown on this shit via multiple conversations over a period of years.

Gay bars have a significant amount of TV/TS's walking about according to him.

Spurminator
08-20-2009, 04:44 PM
I keeping associating it with "la bamba" but i checked some of the songs on the soundtrack(not all) that i could and none were it.

It does sound a little bit like "Donna."

Spurminator
08-20-2009, 04:48 PM
oh on a bonus round/points looking for another instrumental,more updated i think. Mainly guitar and sax. Sounds like a something you would hear in an old private eye movie. Some could say it's perfect when your at a quiet bar late in the evening drinking hard drinks and the song is playing.

help is appreciated.

Upbeat? Midtempo? Slow?

Waltz? 4/4?

How "updated"? Like, the past 20 years?

BacktoBasics
08-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Busted jerking off to a tranny. :lmao