PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank's Town Hall

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 10:43 AM
It's only part of it, but the only one I found where it's in context, and not just small snippets.

xdQKetTLXm8

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2009, 10:57 AM
this man is a blubbering peter-puffing fool. i can't wait for the slaughter in 2010. can't wait.

jack sommerset
08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
If he gets put down in the 2010 massacre I may believe there is a God.

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 11:05 AM
this man is a blubbering peter-puffing fool. i can't wait for the slaughter in 2010. can't wait.

Why? Barney Frank's not going anywhere.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 11:06 AM
If he gets put down in the 2010 massacre I may believe there is a God.
You mean a one true God instead of the God's of Kobal?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2009, 11:10 AM
i've never heard of an employee yelling at their employer and keeping their job much longer.

SonOfAGun
08-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Barney is good at playing the game. He comes prepared.

I also believes Frank hails from the planet, Uranus.

clambake
08-19-2009, 11:16 AM
i think some people have a crush.

jack sommerset
08-19-2009, 11:17 AM
You mean a one true God instead of the God's of Kobal?

I don't know which God I will choose to worship in 2010. I'm thinking I will put a bunch of religions in a hat, yank one at and go all in with it.

manufan10
08-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Just read the article on yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090819/ap_on_re_us/us_health_care_frank

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 11:20 AM
i've never heard of an employee yelling at their employer and keeping their job much longer.

It's politics. Real world logic does not apply. All that matters is that come election day he's the guy with the "D" after his name. That will be more than enough to ensure his re-election.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2009, 11:40 AM
It's politics. Real world logic does not apply. All that matters is that come election day he's the guy with the "D" after his name. That will be more than enough to ensure his re-election.i don't care about "r's" or "d's". if the next one is a "d" i fine with it. as long as they're not a jackass like most congressmen are.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Barney is good at playing the game. He comes prepared.

I also believes Frank hails from the planet, Uranus.
LOL... I was listening to Boortz today, and that came up!

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 11:50 AM
I don't know which God I will choose to worship in 2010. I'm thinking I will put a bunch of religions in a hat, yank one at and go all in with it.
I couldn't help myself with that statement. I bought Battlestar Galactica 4.5 and I've been watching the end of the series. I have BSG on my mind. I didn't watch it as it aired, just waited for the DVD set.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 11:51 AM
i don't care about "r's" or "d's". if the next one is a "d" i fine with it. as long as they're not a jackass like most congressmen are.You waiting for hell to freeze over by chance?

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Just read the article on yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090819/ap_on_re_us/us_health_care_frank
You should note that the woman bring that up specifically addressed Hitler's T4 policy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4). I see her rational of government rationing of health care would be the same as "Hitlercare."

Granted, HB3200 does not do the same as Hitlercare, but it opens the door wide open so that all that has to happen, is for the Health Czar to make it so.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2009, 11:56 AM
You waiting for hell to freeze over by chance?
your way of thinking is pretty much why the rest of the world is laughing at us along with everyone else in the u.s. but to each their own.

clambake
08-19-2009, 11:57 AM
lol neal

Cane
08-19-2009, 12:12 PM
God damn I'd hate to be a politician and have to deal with mobs of dumbasses.

Our government needs some kind of fucking wikipedia department on what they're doing publicly so that the average joe and jane don't get their blood pressures up or waste an entire day's worth of meetings on ill informed bullshit.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 12:15 PM

Are you crazy? The people are being informed. That's why this is backfiring on the demonrats.

Crookshanks
08-19-2009, 12:16 PM
You mean the people who elect them and whose taxes pay their salary? Maybe if the politicians weren't such dumbasses who think they're all powerful and always know what's best for the "little people", their "dumbass" constituents wouldn't be so mad!

Cane
08-19-2009, 12:34 PM
What the hell are you partisan pansies even going on about now? Idiotic mobs don't deserve defending especially in the context of this thread. The people in the video didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and got owned respectively.

clambake
08-19-2009, 12:38 PM
What the hell are you partisan pansies even going on about now? Idiotic mobs don't deserve defending especially in the context of this thread. The people in the video didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and got owned respectively.

i don't think you get it. the "man" is black, now.

101A
08-19-2009, 12:39 PM

Bullshit.

The guy at the end knew exactly what he was talking about.

Frank didn't know what "Subchapter S" meant - or, more likely, ignored it. Dude's. Frank's own statement says dude is getting his taxes raised (over $320,000 from the FED) - Dude points it out; Frank mocks him.

Barney Frank's an asshole.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 12:57 PM
What the hell are you partisan pansies even going on about now? Idiotic mobs don't deserve defending especially in the context of this thread. The people in the video didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and got owned respectively.You are wrong on both accounts. When you see this in the mainstream media, you only see the snippits for a few seconds of crowd anger. The first to appear, I found the part 1 and part 2 of that meeting for more than 16 minutes of video, and most of it was calm and rational.

Lemming alert... Cane does not fact check...

The people do know what they are talking about, because information is available for those who look. Start here:

Overview of HB3200 (http://www.liberty.edu/media/9980/attachments/healthcare_overview_obama_072909.pdf)

and

HB 3200 (http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf)

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 01:02 PM
i don't think you get it. the "man" is black, now.You mean the man who created the Joker/Obama poster, right? I didn't know he was black, but I did know he was a liberal Kucinich supporter! His name is Firas Alkhateeb. Note the Muslim surname please.

Cane
08-19-2009, 01:03 PM
You are wrong on both accounts. When you see this in the mainstream media, you only see the snippits for a few seconds of crowd anger. The first to appear, I found the part 1 and part 2 of that meeting for more than 16 minutes of video, and most of it was calm and rational.

Lemming alert... Cane does not fact check...

The people do know what they are talking about, because information is available for those who look. Start here:

Overview of HB3200 (http://www.liberty.edu/media/9980/attachments/healthcare_overview_obama_072909.pdf)

and

HB 3200 (http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf)

Right, feel free to prove me wrong since unlike many around I'll admit to it. What Frank said seemed to be true and the guy at the end of the video was campaigning for Australian-esque taxcuts and then proceeded to yell about being angry. Seems like the typical douche to me; how was Frank wrong about not taxing those that wouldn't use the said cash for personal profit?

Oh btw you're probably the biggest 'lemming' on this god forsaken board. OMG MASERATI IS BEING USED IN THE CASH FOR CLUNKERS comes to mind.

clambake
08-19-2009, 01:04 PM
You mean the man who created the Joker/Obama poster, right? I didn't know he was black, but I did know he was a liberal Kucinich supporter! His name is Firas Alkhateeb. Note the Muslim surname please.

WC is all about posters and movies.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Oh btw you're probably the biggest 'lemming' on this god forsaken board. OMG MASERATI IS BEING USED IN THE CASH FOR CLUNKERS comes to mind.Yea right. I knew that Maserati wasn't any special car. I wanted to see what responses I would get. I laughed at the $4,500 fender comment. There's a service center about a three miles from where I live, on Glisan st. It has Maserati's come in and out. Never saw one that would do "185" in there. I know it was just a name that does have a nice sports line. What you assume would be as moronic as assuming all Fords can do 205 MPH.

Don't assume you know what I mean. It just makes you an obvious total fool.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/FortGT.jpg

coyotes_geek
08-19-2009, 01:22 PM
i don't care about "r's" or "d's". if the next one is a "d" i fine with it. as long as they're not a jackass like most congressmen are.

I don't care about R's or D's either, but we're in the minority.

Cane
08-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Yea right. I knew that Maserati wasn't any special car. I wanted to see what responses I would get. I laughed at the $4,500 fender comment. There's a service center about a three miles from where I live, on Glisan st. It has Maserati's come in and out. Never saw one that would do "185" in there. I know it was just a name that does have a nice sports line. What you assume would be as moronic as assuming all Fords can do 205 MPH.

Don't assume you know what I mean. It just makes you an obvious total fool.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/FortGT.jpg

Going to call bullshit on that one, too easy to be passive aggressive online especially since you didn't try to save face in the actual thread numbnuts. Most of your posts reveal a dumbass partisan attitude and you try to shit on Obama and anything that steers left more often that not just for the sake of doing so. If Glen Beck and Ann Coutler had an accident you'd be their piece of shit.

Now prove how Frank was wrong and how the video you showed didn't make that town hall look like an idiotic mob or were you too busy printing out that Obama Hitler picture?

I'll be back in a few hours.

Wild Cobra
08-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Going to call bullshit on that one, too easy to be passive aggressive online especially since you didn't try to save face in the actual thread numbnuts.
Fine. Continue to be a fool. The guy was unable to sell it for his asking porice of $3,500, so he traded that Italian piece of shit in. I'm no car expert, but I saw plenty for the six years I drove on the Autobahns of Germany. Why should I repeat a comment someone else says about the car's value?
Most of your posts reveal a dumbass partisan attitude and you try to shit on Obama and anything that steers left more often that not just for the sake of doing so.
I am not a republican partisan if that's what you mean. Never have been. I just hate liberals.

If Glen Beck and Ann Coutler had an accident you'd be their piece of shit.
I have no idea what you mean by accident. I love Ann, but then I love fiery bitches. Quick to anger, but great lovers. Beck, I like his radio program, but his presence of Fox is sometimes revolting. I agree with most of what he says, but not all. He's out there at times.

Now prove how Frank was wrong and how the video you showed didn't make that town hall look like an idiotic mob or were you too busy printing out that Obama Hitler picture?
Wrong about what?

Give me a time index. I'm not going to watch the 6 + minutes of that again.

Jacob1983
08-20-2009, 12:07 AM
I'd like to see a drunk Bill O'Reilly fight Barney Frank. That would be awesome. I loved it how O'Reilly called him a coward. That was classic.

antimvp
08-20-2009, 03:23 AM

I am a federal employee and I yell at my boss all the time:rollin

great job by the way.

oh, and politicians have millions of voters that are his boss......none of those assholes voted for Frank and I'll bet NONE of them even live in that district........fucking astroturfers.

clambake
08-20-2009, 08:47 AM
I'd like to see a drunk Bill O'Reilly fight Barney Frank. That would be awesome. I loved it how O'Reilly called him a coward. That was classic.

you can't be on billo's show unless you agree, in writing, not to bring up his scumbag practice of sexually harassing the underlings at fox news.

yeah, what a coward. a classic coward.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-20-2009, 09:46 AM
So republican constituents do or don't believe that Obama has a plan just like Hitler to get rid of unwanted old people?

SonOfAGun
08-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Gotta fix social security somehow...

clambake
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
Gotta fix social security somehow...

kill the recipients?

101A
08-20-2009, 11:07 AM
So republican constituents do or don't believe that Obama has a plan just like Hitler to get rid of unwanted old people?

I think Obama understands the FACT that if you can't control end of life expenses, you CANNOT control the expanding cost of healthcare. If everything else leveled off completely, the inflation in that alone would bankrupt Medicare.

To keep Medicare from being the biggest gaping fiscal wound in the history of our nation: The govt. DESPERATELY needs to either 1) Get MANY more of the nation's healthcare dollars for itself. OR 2) Get control of end-of-life expenses; probably both. HB 3200 makes a stab at each of these with the "Public Option" - and with either the recommendation or requirement of end of life counseling for the elderly; frankly if a lot of dead people had the chance to "do it again", I'm sure they would opt for less invasive, painful, uncomfortable (all expensive) treatments during their dying days; I know damn well my Dad would have (although he was only 60 when he got cancer and died) - and he had several very knowledgeable friends and professionals recommending (counseling) him NOT to get the Chemo treatments - didn't matter; he wanted to live, and refused ot admit he wasn't going to; that's why the "counseling", ultimately, won't work - it'll have to be more draconian than that if we want to actually save money (not saying the language exists to that end at this point).

The baby-boomers entering Medicare in the next couple of years are what is making this SO urgent; it's ironic - the private sector has taken that enormous group from cradle to the cusp of Medicare but NOW it's a dire crisis that will break our Country!!!! Only dire because OF the govt. and Medicare, and the fact that program is such a $$$$ pig that it is, in fact, breaking our country. The solution? Of course MORE govt. involvement.

Liberalism = Religion

Jacob1983
08-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Why is that every time Barney Frank is in a heated argument or debate, he always takes the easy pussy way out and brings up Bush? I would like to see him in an argument or a debate where he does not bring up Bush or Republicans. I don't think it's possible of him to do that. Barney Frank is a gay version of Barney Rubble with a terrible lisp.

SonOfAGun
08-20-2009, 01:54 PM
kill the recipients?

After 2016, it is not my problem.