PDA

View Full Version : Can i represent "Chinaspurs.com" to meet Timmy?

Rapper
08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Most members in Chinaspurs.com want me to do that and of course i really want to do that too, if i could fillfulled that it would be the best honor of my life.

Several years ago, a chinese Pascers fan who had been there (the homecourt of Pacers) for interviewing R.millier, so my friends on chinaspurs.com said the same thing that i can follow his way.

And obviously i know it's almost impossible, i really know, but can i find some staffs who are willing to do me this favor during the time i travel in texas? at least a short time for me to meet Timmy in person, probably i would show something to them in order to let them know that i really come from chinaspurs.com

Maybe you guys will think that we are stupid, but watching Duncan play in person is our dream, we are different from you american people, we are not as lucky as you guys,this time i am not just representing myself, i am representing and carrying more than 100000 dreams to visit Duncan, we all love Duncan with all our hearts and more than you guys can imagine,

A little poor boy who is living in a poor area in China, he knows that i will come San Antonio in Jan, he left a comment on chinaspurs.com that he said" Rapper, if you could see Duncan in person, please help me to tell him that i love him so much and he is my role model" for this little kid, it's impossible for him to go SA. even one day.

So man, you can see that this time i'm really for real, this trip is not just for myself,i'm carrying more than 100000 dreams to come the states.

Big P
08-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Maybe Kori can point you in the right direction. You have a decent chance of meeting him or getting his autograph, if you show up at shoot around, before the game. I'm sure others will have some other suggestions. Good luck.

Bender
08-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Maybe you guys will think that we are stupid, but watching Duncan in person play is our dream, we are different from you american people, we are not as lucky as you guys,this time i am not just representing myself, i am representing and carrying more than 100000 dreams to visit Duncan, we all love Duncan with all our hearts and more than you guys can imagine,
pretty cool, not stupid.

and D228 has some competition...

Spursfan092120
08-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Actually, I think it's pretty cool. Good luck to ya, Rapper

TheSullyMonster
08-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Make yourself an official looking business card. ;)

hater
08-19-2009, 01:28 PM
you can do whatever you want. In the USA everyone is free

spursfaninla
08-19-2009, 01:49 PM

:rollin

I know that was not meant to be a (serious) dig, but it was quite appropriate.

symple19
08-19-2009, 02:14 PM
good luck dude, I hope you get your wish.

honestfool84
08-19-2009, 02:40 PM
sure; why do you need our permission? :)

JP le Requin
08-19-2009, 05:02 PM
i dont have creat the frenchspursfan.fr yet bt i met david robinson at san antonio..so yes evrything is possible!!!!!

and i wish to create a spurs fan club here in france...how to do it?? if french fans can write me pm..

jdev82
08-19-2009, 05:18 PM
i thought i told you to stop posting threads.

bugoy
08-19-2009, 06:17 PM
:lol:lol:lol nice

WildcardManu
08-19-2009, 09:46 PM
i thought i told you to stop posting threads.

love the Timmy video on your signature.

Riverwalkman
08-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Can you guys be serious???? Rapper is just looking for some advice, not permission. And I'd say thanks to Phila_Chamberlain, you are so kind-hearted, Chinese Spurs fans will all appreciate.

Chinaspurs.com was founded in 2004 and has latest Member Count as much as 13'408. It's the biggest website where chinese Spursfans are gathered. Rapper is the forum's veteran since he had become a chinaspurs member in 2005.

Now I think it's a great chance for Spursfans in China to have some first-hand material for the first time, we are just excited, you know, think about that, talking directly with our heros will be such a wonderful experience. We plan to prepare some questions to make a short interview and some gifts to players if we can have a chance to talk face-to-face. If we could recieve some blessing from Duncan or other players, we would be thrilled.

Riverwalkman
08-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Several years ago, a chinese Pascers fan who had been there (the homecourt of Pacers) for interviewing R.millier, so my friends on chinaspurs.com said the same thing that i can follow his way.

That Pacers fan even got into Pacers locker-room and talked with Reggie Miller in person, the next day the whole story was reported by Indiana's local newspaper, and the chinese website was also briefly introduced in that report. Personally I wish this time Rapper could have the same experience as the Pacers fan did.

timtang
08-20-2009, 03:04 AM
yah, good idea, believe in you may make it, god bless.
go spurs go!

Fernando TD21
08-20-2009, 04:58 AM
Believe! And good luck.

Rapper
08-20-2009, 07:13 AM
Today i was going to apply my first USA visa

it's extremely difficult for me to get one successfully, I need to hand in all statements and documents which are concerned about me to the US ambassador to Hong Kong.

And then i will have an interview with the ambassador in order to determine that whether i can go US or not.

The charge for applying a USA visa in Macao is about 200 US dollar

easy7
08-20-2009, 07:21 AM
Now if you can get all the members from Chinaspurs.com to vote in the NBA All Star Game poll for the Spurs players instead of Yao, that would be sweet. :toast

hater
08-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Today i was going to apply my first USA visa

it's extremely difficult for me to get one successfully, I need to hand in all statements and documents which are concerned about me to the US ambassador to Hong Kong.

And then i will have an interview with the ambassador in order to determine that whether i can go US or not.

The charge for applying a USA visa in Macao is about 200 US dollar

hopefully you did not post in the political subforum

Riverwalkman
08-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Now if you can get all the members from Chinaspurs.com to vote in the NBA All Star Game poll for the Spurs players instead of Yao, that would be sweet. :toast
Actually all of us chinaspurs members were voting for Spurs players every year, and we even post on other website to call for voting. Chinaspurs forum has a steady growth every year, as the Chinese Spurs fans are also growing fastly(today I just met with some new Spurs fans and converse with them). So I believe there will be more Chinese Spurs fans voting for their heros. We don't blindly vote for Yao, If he is good enough, we just vote reasonably. But for Spurs, we vote just because we love them.

I would like to tell all of you that We also translate the latest news from Spurstalk.com and mysanantonio.com, or some other articles relevant to Spurs. But you know, if we could have a chance talking with our idols face to face, and get some first-hand materials, I would say that is something we are longing for. So if any of you San Antonio citizens or US Spurs fans could offer your help or advice to us, we would not only say thank you but also record that story in our website forever.:toast

Riverwalkman
08-20-2009, 09:40 AM
hopefully you did not post in the political subforum
:lol

08-20-2009, 10:07 AM
I meet TD, MG,BB many times in my dreams,I think that's enough .

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2009, 11:15 AM
I meet TD, MG,BB many times in my dreams,I think that's enough .

wut

NickiRasgo
08-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Nice! Then I'm going to represent my country too. :D

duncan228
08-20-2009, 12:40 PM
I would like to tell all of you that We also translate the latest news from Spurstalk.com and mysanantonio.com, or some other articles relevant to Spurs.

NahsIz translated my story on Chinaspurs. I would appreciate it if you could relay my thanks, it took two hours to do. It was fun for me to find it there, and I was able to read the comments thanks to Rogue who translated them for me. But I haven't been able to thank NahsIz. Please let him/her know I really appreciated it.

http://www.chinaspurs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16165&page=1

td_tp_manu
08-20-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm sad to say that as soon as I find out about this Spurstalk.com I rarely loggon on to Chinaspurs.com anymore

Riverwalkman
08-21-2009, 07:26 AM
NahsIz translated my story on Chinaspurs. I would appreciate it if you could relay my thanks, it took two hours to do. It was fun for me to find it there, and I was able to read the comments thanks to Rogue who translated them for me. But I haven't been able to thank NahsIz. Please let him/her know I really appreciated it.

http://www.chinaspurs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16165&page=1
I've sent her a PM to convey your appreciation. That will be sweet for her. Thank you 228.:toast

Summers
08-21-2009, 07:56 AM
I wish I could read Chinaspurs. It looks like a fun site.

Riverwalkman
08-21-2009, 10:16 AM
I wish I could read Chinaspurs. It looks like a fun site.
I can tell you something amazing, a Chinaspurs member who's ID is 界灵fsa almost precisely predicted the Richard Jefferson trade on June 18th, which is before that really happened. He made two assumptions, one of them was: Kurt Thomas, Bruce Bowen, Fabricio Oberto, and 2009 37#pick, 2010 first round pick for Richard Jefferson.

http://www.chinaspurs.com/forum/showpost.php?p=351172&postcount=301

Another was: Eddy Curry, Al Harrington for Kurt Thomas, Bruce Bowen, Fabricio Oberto, Matt Bonner, and Michael Finley.

How about that? Is that prediction amazing?:lol

jdev82
08-21-2009, 11:03 AM
love the Timmy video on your signature.

thanks. made it myself.

Libri
08-21-2009, 11:17 AM
:lol

Bender
08-21-2009, 01:35 PM
ST should arrange that there be a gtg during the time Rapper is here... if he makes it here.

Summers
08-21-2009, 02:52 PM
ST should arrange that there be a gtg during the time Rapper is here... if he makes it here.

That's a nice idea.

fotan2
08-21-2009, 03:16 PM
good for you, Rapper. I went over the website very quick, and it is nice. they have a lot of predictions out there like ST has.

too bad I didnt get the job in San Antonio earlier this year. otherwise I could have relocated myself to that city.

Bob Lanier
08-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Do you think he's our slave?

What makes you think he would want to meet you?