PDA

View Full Version : If you knew then what you know now

I. Hustle
08-19-2009, 03:53 PM
What would you change? Besides winning the lotto and not marrying that skankassslutcarpetmunchingwhore.

I think I would have tried to get on the basketball team as soon as I moved to Austin instead of blowing it off then it being too late once I wanted to. OR maybe I would have ripped off that ahole I worked for when I was 19 that accused me of stealing and threatened to call the cops on me. That dude was messed up in the head and his POS store ended up closing soon after I left.

Dr. Gonzo
08-19-2009, 03:56 PM
I have no regrets!

BacktoBasics
08-19-2009, 03:57 PM
I could have fucked at least 8-9 more women. I just didn't get the hint like I should have.

I. Hustle
08-19-2009, 03:59 PM
I have no regrets!

I bet there are things you wish you should have gone for or not done. Like that one time you had non stop butt secks for 3 days. I bet you regret that.

manufan10
08-19-2009, 04:02 PM
^ You can't regret something you enjoyed. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2009, 04:04 PM
That dude was messed up in the head and his POS store ended up closing soon after I left.
you must've stole alot from them

mexicanjunior
08-19-2009, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't have gotten married right out of high school. I would have went to college and studied Radio/TV/Film...I'd be on some sports show by now producing, board oping, hosting, editing...anything!

Dr. Gonzo
08-19-2009, 04:08 PM
I bet there are things you wish you should have gone for or not done. Like that one time you had non stop butt secks for 3 days. I bet you regret that.

The butt sex was fantastic.

But in all seriousness, recently I have taken to looking at my life from a different angle and come to appreciate all the shit I used to regret. Those things are what made what I am today and got me where I am today and I'm really grateful.

One thing I regretted for a while was that I quit writing. I was told by many professors that I was pretty good at it but I quit doing it because I didn't enjoy it very much. If I hadn't quit maybe I would be living a completely different life and maybe I would've have some success doing it but I may not have ended up with my wife. I wouldn't trade her for anything. So I simply feel that all my actions and decisions led me to her and there is nowhere else I would want my life to be.

JoeChalupa
08-19-2009, 04:08 PM
I could have fucked at least 8-9 more women. I just didn't get the hint like I should have.

Maybe you did get the hint and that is why you didn't fuck them.

mookie2001
08-19-2009, 04:09 PM
one time i drank like 32 oz of tussin

it wasnt good, shouldve drank 24 oz

too much itching and crawling and puking

JoeChalupa
08-19-2009, 04:10 PM
I like to look back and remember the good times for I cannot change the bad things that happened. Yeah, there are some things I could change but only a few.

SonOfAGun
08-19-2009, 04:12 PM
I would not have created my time machine and traveled back in time resulting in the creation of this alternate time line we are all now experiencing.

Sorry guys :(

Viva Las Espuelas
08-19-2009, 04:13 PM
i had about 3 of those. :bang

I. Hustle
08-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Ok to the response of "that is what made me what I am today"

What if noone likes what you are today?

:lol

mookie2001
08-19-2009, 04:15 PM
i was at del valle correctional for a year but when i came out i was the shit

Thunder Dan
08-19-2009, 04:19 PM
I would have tried harder in high school. I finished with like a 3.0 average which killed any chance of me getting into a great school...then I went to college and actually tried hard and got a 3.7. I was pissed because I went all of high school and never studied once, and did my homework before class started- but I guess my mom was right, I was smart if I applied myself. Oh well, I have a decent gig going now

Also, I quit high school baseball because of a conflict with a coach which I wish I would have never done. Little did I know that high school was like the end of free organized sports and I should have played everything. I even quit football for the golf team. What a mistake that was. I would kill to play some real football right now, and I can golf whenever I want to shell out $50. They should take golf out of high school for that very reason. Anyone that quits football to play on the golf team will want to kill themselves once they get older

florige
Went to college right out of High School.

CubanMustGo
Would have bought Dell stock when it first IPO'd and held it until about five years ago.

Jimcs50
08-19-2009, 04:22 PM
I would not have read this thread.

:)

JoeChalupa
08-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Bought Apple stock when I had the chance.

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Opportunities with girls.

florige
08-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Opportunities with girls.

:lol That is a damn good one.

David Bowie
08-19-2009, 05:10 PM
1. Somehow get my grandparents to raise me instead of my parents
2. Study harder in college and be more involved in extracaricular activities
3. Not getting drunk on a certain night in Canada
4. Not meeting several guys (I had a complete breakdown by dating one of them which is still effecting me to this day in a very negative way)
5. Loosing my virginity sooner then I did instead of waiting for "the one" and then realizing what an awful person "the one" was.

BacktoBasics
08-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Maybe you did get the hint and that is why you didn't fuck them.I ran home one day from work to grab some paperwork. A co-worker of mine (female) tagged along for the ride. As soon as she got there she asked if I would mind if she jumped in the shower since we hand an extra 30 minutes to kill.

To this very day I have no idea why I didn't join her. It was as obvious as it gets and I completely failed myself by not recognizing what I missed out on.

The sad part is that I didn't even get what had happened until we both returned and everyone congratulated my for nailing her. At least that's what they thought because her hair was still a little wet...figuring she showered after our romp.

I've had a ton of missed vagina moments like this over the years. All I can do is make sure my son is prepared where I wasn't. His future is in my hands and I won't allow him to fuck it up like I did.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-19-2009, 05:20 PM
I would not have read this thread.

:)

Frenzy
08-19-2009, 05:59 PM
I ran home one day from work to grab some paperwork. A co-worker of mine (female) tagged along for the ride. As soon as she got there she asked if I would mind if she jumped in the shower since we hand an extra 30 minutes to kill.

To this very day I have no idea why I didn't join her. It was as obvious as it gets and I completely failed myself by not recognizing what I missed out on.

The sad part is that I didn't even get what had happened until we both returned and everyone congratulated my for nailing her. At least that's what they thought because her hair was still a little wet...figuring she showered after our romp.

I've had a ton of missed vagina moments like this over the years. All I can do is make sure my son is prepared where I wasn't. His future is in my hands and I won't allow him to fuck it up like I did.

one time i left work and to go to lunch as i got in my car to drive off into a side street these 2 girls about 17 18 (i was 21) were sitting on the curb next to a best western hotel as i pulled next to them one jumps out in front of the car and i kinda break suddenly. The other girl comes to the passenger side and says "hey where you headed?" i was like "down the street" she says "can you give us a ride?" i was hesitant but said sure, We make small chit chat and turns out they from cali visiting family...so they say. I was like "where do you want me to leave you off" they said "where ever your going" i was like uh ok and pulled in to some KFC. I went in and they followed and i looked at them like uh ok... i ordered and they looked at me like they expected me to order them something.. i was like "what" one said "wow your not even gonna offer... we just gonna watch you eat?" i said jokenly "well you don't have to watch.." they give me this pout and i'm like "uh ok order something jeeze". They said "we just joking.. but i'll take a coke"
the other said but i'm hungry and she gets a meal. While we are waiting one hugs the other from behind and i look at them like...oh shit free show..THe one behind kisses the other on the cheek and the one that got kissed says.."no we are not like that we are just really close...like sisters" but she looked at me with this..i like girls look lol(or i'm horny look lol)... or something like that. We sat down and made more small chit chat. As we headed back i dropped them back off at the hotel.. and they say "you wanna come up" i say "nah i need to go back to work" they say "oh cmon.. we're fun trust me" i say "nah i cant really" then they say ok.. well if you wanna come by once you get out..are room number is 218"(forget the actual number) i was like "ok cool." she looks at me with this look that ..well you guys know what look i'm talking about. she says "we'll be here for a few more days.. don't be a stranger"

and that's how i left it...regrets... maybe.

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 06:06 PM
one time i left work and to go to lunch as i got in my car to drive off into a side street these 2 girls about 17 18 (i was 21) were sitting on the curb next to a best western hotel as i pulled next to them one jumps out in front of the car and i kinda break suddenly. The other girl comes to the passenger side and says "hey where you headed?" i was like "down the street" she says "can you give us a ride?" i was hesitant but said sure, We make small chit chat and turns out they from cali visiting family...so they say. I was like "where do you want me to leave you off" they said "where ever your going" i was like uh ok and pulled in to some KFC. I went in and they followed and i looked at them like uh ok... i ordered and they looked at me like they expected me to order them something.. i was like "what" one said "wow your not even gonna offer... we just gonna watch you eat?" i said jokenly "well you don't have to watch.." they give me this pout and i'm like "uh ok order something jeeze". They said "we just joking.. but i'll take a coke"
the other said but i'm hungry and she gets a meal. While we are waiting one hugs the other from behind and i look at them like...oh shit free show..THe one behind kisses the other on the cheek and the one that got kissed says.."no we are not like that we are just really close...like sisters" but she looked at me with this..i like girls look lol(or i'm horny look lol)... or something like that. We sat down and made more small chit chat. As we headed back i dropped them back off at the hotel.. and they say "you wanna come up" i say "nah i need to go back to work" they say "oh cmon.. we're fun trust me" i say "nah i cant really" then they say ok.. well if you wanna come by once you get out..are room number is 218"(forget the actual number) i was like "ok cool." she looks at me with this look that ..well you guys know what look i'm talking about. she says "we'll be here for a few more days.. don't be a stranger"

This definitely lets me know you're gay.

jack sommerset
08-19-2009, 06:10 PM
I would have never pissed away 9 years of my life in that shithole San Antonio. If you are there...GET OUT and get out now.

Frenzy
08-19-2009, 06:14 PM
This definitely lets me know you're gay.

what if they had STD's... what of they were serial killers.. what if they just wanted to jack me after that expensive dinner...

to many uncertainties.

SonOfAGun
08-19-2009, 06:20 PM
I ran home one day from work to grab some paperwork. A co-worker of mine (female) tagged along for the ride. As soon as she got there she asked if I would mind if she jumped in the shower since we hand an extra 30 minutes to kill.

haha yes +1111

I am going to have a handbook ready for junior.

Darrin
08-19-2009, 07:00 PM
My biggest regret is being such a liar for as long as I was. I made up people to fit the life I wanted instead of simply working for it. Other than that, I think my biggest regret is believing, and let my actions be affected by, religion. I think my perspective on the human race is much richer and healthier now than it was when I lived in fear of damnation. I realize that they may offend other people, but that is how I feel.

CuckingFunt
08-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Ok to the response of "that is what made me what I am today"

What if noone likes what you are today?

I like what I am today, so fuck 'em.

eyeh8u
08-19-2009, 09:26 PM
get a 1600 hundred on my SAT rather than the 1540 i got.

eyeh8u
08-19-2009, 09:28 PM
haha yes +1111

I am going to have a handbook ready for junior.

and juniors not gonna follow it, human nature my friend

eyeh8u
08-19-2009, 09:32 PM

i dont believe that story, but if it did happen, you should have not regretted it because they were running some type of game, they probably would have cut your dick off.

Destro
08-19-2009, 10:59 PM
i would have bought a steamer instead of ironing my clothes and I would have brushed me teeth with more effort than i scratched my ass.

exstatic
08-19-2009, 11:12 PM
I fucked up a few things, flunked out of college the first time, took a few detours, but it got me to where I am now, and that's a pretty good place. I'll play this hand.

Tits McGee
08-20-2009, 02:22 AM
I like what I am today, so fuck 'em.

Awwww. Well at least someone likes you!

BacktoBasics
08-20-2009, 08:29 AM
i dont believe that story, but if it did happen, you should have not regretted it because they were running some type of game, they probably would have cut your dick off.or robbed him and stolen his vehicle.

I think he did the right thing. I wouldn't regret that for a minute.

Summers
08-20-2009, 09:21 AM
I would have stayed in college the first time. I would have pursued a singing career. I think I was really good. I was in opera and show choir in college and my voice coaches said I was good.

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 09:27 AM
I would have stayed in college the first time. I would have pursued a singing career. I think I was really good. I was in opera and show choir in college and my voice coaches said I was good.

I can vouch for you having a good throat

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2009, 09:33 AM

make sure not like this

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/ddramone29/loonow.gif

Louae
08-20-2009, 09:43 AM
1. I regret not playing basketball and baseball in high school.
2. I regret not trying to play QB in high school.
3. I regret not taking the 1st 3 years of college seriously. Not finishing at UT Austin has always been a big regret of mine.

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
1. I regret not playing basketball and baseball in high school.
2. I regret not trying to play QB in high school.
3. I regret not taking the 1st 3 years of college seriously. Not finishing at UT Austin has always been a big regret of mine.

same here

i didnt bother trying out the highschool bball team, cause there were too many cunts who were ballhogs think they were jordan....i ended trying out in year 10 and made the team easy but i only played 2mins out of a possible 4 games...favoritism is a bitch at my school, but fuck them. made numorous sports teams in highschool whether its soccer, badminton and aussie rules...did pretty well even though i had a breakout of eczma all over my body and played with long pants and shirts when they didnt allow me....but then again fuck them.

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Badminton and Aussie rules?! WTF?!

mookie2001
08-20-2009, 10:23 AM
year 10?

what did you go to east london high school?

edit- guess it was australia

mookie2001
08-20-2009, 10:25 AM
i got cut from the cricket team in year 9

i couldnt bounce hurl that pelota worth shit

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 10:32 AM
I made varsity in ping pong and curling in year 9 A.D.

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2009, 10:57 AM
year 10?

what did you go to east london high school?

edit- guess it was australia

year7-10 age 13-16
year11-12 age17-18
uni 18+

the only thing i hate during sports carnivals and shit is when ur competing against kents in ur age group who could be a year lvl above you and your missing out on awards... :(

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 11:15 AM
the only thing i hate during sports carnivals and shit is when ur competing against kents in ur age group who could be a year lvl above you and your missing out on awards... :(

WTF?! Carnivals? Kents?

I'm lost here.

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2009, 11:23 AM
WTF?! Carnivals? Kents?

I'm lost here.

sporting events man like the whole school goes to a carnival and run competitions and shit, and use those results to select the ppl to be on the team....instead of having tryouts...

Strike
08-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I definitely wouldn't have gotten married. That's an obvious one.

I would have busted my ass in school and gone to college to study music and history. Also I wouldn't have quit playing the piano. I had enough raw talent that I could have made a good living on it had I stayed with it. I was/am smart enough to have pulled straight A's in school with little effort so I could have gone to the school of my choice.

My 20's were damn hard because of the shitty choices I made. I do regret some of those choices but oh well. I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped at age 31 but I'm doing ok.

You can't regret something you enjoyed. :lol

I disagree. I fully enjoyed tapping my buddy's girlfriend when I was 16 but I fully regretted it later.

ploto
08-20-2009, 12:02 PM
The philosophical question is:

Do you regret the things you have done or the things you did not do. For me it is always the latter.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -- Mark Twain

Summers
08-20-2009, 12:12 PM
I can vouch for you having a good throat

Oh, no you can't. Keep your fantasies to yourself, Hustle. :)

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Oh, no you can't. Keep your fantasies to yourself, Hustle. :)

My bad, I didn't know you didn't want that out there. I want talk about our secks life and the nasty things you do to my penis again. I apologize 100%

mrsmaalox
08-20-2009, 12:31 PM
I would have lived large and bought a 4 drawer file cabinet instead of a 2 drawer one. I'm drowning in paper here....

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 12:33 PM
I would have lived large and bought a 4 drawer file cabinet instead of a 2 drawer one. I'm drowning in paper here....

I hate when that happens.

BTW I am not going to edit it because I think it's gold but I'm sorry to Summers for flipping this thread into another secks thread. I forgot that I started this one. I only do that to other people's threads.

phxspurfan
08-20-2009, 01:16 PM
I'll play this hand.

Same

lefty
08-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I could have been a pro soccer player.

When I was a kid, my father's boss was good friend with Johan Cruyff; I could have been trained by one of soccer all-time GOATs :bang
But I was in love :lmao

manufan10
08-20-2009, 01:47 PM
I disagree. I fully enjoyed tapping my buddy's girlfriend when I was 16 but I fully regretted it later.

Dude, everyone knows bros before hos! :bang :hat

manufan10
08-20-2009, 01:49 PM
I just put 7k down on a trailer, and I think I'm going to lose it. :depressed :bang

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I just put 7k down on a trailer, and I think I'm going to lose it. :depressed :bang

B2B got your ass

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 03:08 PM
I responded to that before I read the other thread :lol

Strike
08-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Dude, everyone knows bros before hos! :bang :hat

Hence the regret.

ORION
08-20-2009, 06:17 PM
If I knew what I know now back then I'd be posting as President ORION of Texas

Summers
08-21-2009, 07:14 AM
My bad, I didn't know you didn't want that out there. I want talk about our secks life and the nasty things you do to my penis again. I apologize 100%

Apology accepted. Just keep in mind my husband reads this forum. And, yes, we're still on for our nooner quickie.

I. Hustle
08-21-2009, 07:57 AM
apology accepted. Just keep in mind my husband reads this forum. And, yes, we're still on for our nooner quickie.

yes!

manufan10
08-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Apology accepted. Just keep in mind my husband reads this forum. And, yes, we're still on for our nooner quickie.

:wow

:lmao