PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find this annoying?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:02 PM
For those who have a facebook and knows someone who does this, who finds it annoying when a fat girl you know has to make it her status and let the world know EVERY SINGLE TIME she goes to the gym and how hard she was working out. I sometimes feel like responding, "OK, you work out hard every day, yet your gut still sticks out further than your boobs, explain that one."

It seems a little mean, but dumb facebook statuses like these that clog up my home page piss me off.

Frenzy
08-19-2009, 07:05 PM
i dunno how facebook works.. hardly use it. cant you just delete them?

Cry Havoc
08-19-2009, 07:05 PM
You're aware that you can apply a group filter to stop certain people's statuses from showing up in your newsfeed, right?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:07 PM
I refuse to get a facebook. I have a twitter under this name but was kind of tricked into it, and will never use it. These sites are so lame. Hey, but let me know if you do give her that response. I want to see her reaction.

It's a "fat girl who's friends with a hot girl situation I like" situation where I have to pretend to be nice to her :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
You're aware that you can apply a group filter to stop certain people's statuses from showing up in your newsfeed, right?

Yeah I am, this is just a random rant about fat girls who think they're hot shit.

The worst is when everyday someone has the status, "I'm bored, who wants to hang out?", one time I responded with, "Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever responded to your statuses with, 'yeah, I'd love to hang out,' cause if not, Idk why you keep posting them."

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 07:13 PM
I refuse to get a facebook. I have a twitter under this name but was kind of tricked into it, and will never use it. These sites are so lame. Hey, but let me know if you do give her that response. I want to see her reaction.

I disagree. I remember when I was a youngin, I felt Myspace(No twitter or Facebook was out) was the dumbest shit ever. Once I got one, I spent a whole day on that shit. I am not addicted to it or anything anymore. It's still good to use when I want to talk to HS friends.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah that's what I use it for mostly, HS friends.

lil_penny
08-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Dick her down.. she's gotta be good for something other than annoying you on facebook..... and yea I find it more annoying when people let you know everything they are up to on myspace and facebook...I wanna tell them, this ain't twitter bitch! Cool your jets.

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 07:19 PM
And I bone fat girls. The easiest streak buster is a fat girl. I have no idea if it's cause they get less or something, but they are way hornier.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:23 PM
And I bone fat girls. The easiest streak buster is a fat girl. I have no idea if it's cause they get less or something, but they are way hornier.

You're probably talking about fat girls who know their place. I'm talking about fat girls with the attitude of a fuckin supermodel.

lil_penny
08-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Never boned a heffer but got head from one a while back... I've boned a couple yettis though lol

lil_penny
08-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Even worse that fat girls who think they're supermodels are fat girls who dress like them....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Even worse that fat girls who think they're supermodels are fat girls who dress like them....

I was referring to that as well, I call this "reverse anorexia" disorder. The reason:

Anorexic girls are skinny girls who look in the mirror and see a fat girl.......it's only logical that a girl with "reverse anorexia" is a fat girl who looks in the mirror and sees a skinny girl.

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 07:42 PM
burn bridges.

I make sure I never do that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey, you never know, she might lose that weight, so don't burn bridges.

That's also true. In this situation though I still think she'd be ugly. I know what you mean though when you see a girl and can tell that she'd be fuckin fine if she lost 30 pounds.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:47 PM
You need to bang you a couple of fat chics to get over that stigma.

I need to broaden my horizons in general. I'm too picky.

Melmart1
08-19-2009, 07:47 PM
If you hate these fat girls who think they are hot shit so much, then why on earth don't you unfriend them? Simple as that.

lil_penny
08-19-2009, 07:49 PM
i need to broaden my horizons in general. I'm too picky.

x2

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 07:55 PM
:lol

Today, I'm more annoyed at how pretty chics are getting over. Free meals, free living, free cars, I mean everything. A pretty chic is the human form of a leech, not all though.

Like the chick who I took to the Suns Lakers game when Shaq was making his debut on the team ($200 for both tickets), and all I got was a hand job.

PM5K
08-19-2009, 08:00 PM
lolz @ the whole thread.....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 08:02 PM

Exactly.

To my defense, she was REALLY hot :lol

Findog
08-19-2009, 10:40 PM
For those who have a facebook and knows someone who does this, who finds it annoying when a fat girl you know has to make it her status and let the world know EVERY SINGLE TIME she goes to the gym and how hard she was working out. I sometimes feel like responding, "OK, you work out hard every day, yet your gut still sticks out further than your boobs, explain that one."

It seems a little mean, but dumb facebook statuses like these that clog up my home page piss me off.

You can edit your settings to remove friends that annoy you from your newsfeed.

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2009, 10:47 PM

Today, I'm more annoyed at how pretty chics are getting over. Free meals, free living, free cars, I mean everything. A pretty chic is the human form of a leech, not all though.

Its because the fatty/pretty ratio leans more to the fatty side. Its like 8 fat girls to 1 pretty girl. I mean damn its not fair, but i do hear that fat chicks will buy you shit.

Sense
08-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes I hate the... "Back from the gym! Had a great work out! WHOO!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes I hate the... "Back from the gym! Had a great work out! WHOO!"

Exactly, it's like if your gonna give these stupid updates, do it on twitter.

Spur|n|Austin
08-19-2009, 11:25 PM
this is funny

marini martini
08-20-2009, 12:04 AM
OMFG!!! This is "Classic Thread" worthy!!!:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

pawe
08-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Plus, you can use the fatties to be the mr sensitive guy if you're putting a front for the hotties in the group.

holcs50
08-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes, fuckin gotta love the fatties....errr not. DoK how bout the plump ones that would walk around in sweltering heat on the UA campus with tiny little dazy duke UA shorts on-belly hanging out and cottage cheese all over the place....I mean I can't understand what some of these plumpers are thinkin. As for a chick with a tude-idc if shes hot or fat-i can't put up with that "im the shit" attitude unless Im getting trashed and can just laugh at it.

Fatties have gotten me quite a few times-I mean im a pretty picky guy, it's just once you get the booze flowing all my standards fly out the window and before you know it im gettin with a beast! Uhh, then the whole remorse day-"im not drinkin anymore, blah, blah". That was more college though-i try not to get to the point where my beer goggles are so thick that a 170 pounder looks like a 120 pounder. And yes larger chicks are generally always willing to do something-its like they gravitate to guys who are wasted that they know they can take advantage of, haaa.

symple19
08-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Fatties can be crucial. Back in the Army me and my buddies would go to the bars, and if we met a group of girls with a fat one we would come up with some way to figure out who had to spend time with the biggun. We called it, "fraggin' out" :toast

They also give great head :wow

holcs50
08-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Fatties can be crucial. Back in the Army me and my buddies would go to the bars, and if we met a group of girls with a fat one we would come up with some way to figure out who had to spend time with the biggun. We called it, "fraggin' out" :toast

They also give great head :wow

Jumping on the grenade!!! it must be done from time to time

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2009, 01:52 AM
i missed alot of post cause i just got back from the gym whew im tired

Tits McGee
08-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Okay now, which one of you bronze gods is gonna show yourselves here? :eyebrows