PDA

View Full Version : finding someone's phone number

Bender
08-19-2009, 07:07 PM
I have a couple guys I used to work with many years, that I have lost track of.

I'm sure they both still live in san antonio. I tried the white pages for both, and one of the guys is a fairly common name and there are maybe 10 listings. I don't want to call them all.
The other guy is listed in the white pages at the same address when I used to know him, but it is a number no longer in service...

any suggestions? (free ideas)

J.T.
08-19-2009, 07:12 PM
See if they're on Facebook and then ask them for their phone numbers.

Bender
08-19-2009, 07:32 PM
I thought of that, but I don't think these guys are the social networking types... (I'm not either). Can I search facebook without an account?

J.T.
08-19-2009, 07:39 PM
I thought of that, but I don't think these guys are the social networking types... (I'm not either). Can I search facebook without an account?

Some people keep Facebook accounts specifically to keep track of people who moved or they don't keep in touch with. It's not outside the realm of possibility although you probably do need an account to search. I don't know for sure though.

IronMexican
08-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Use google maps and track it down through there.

Mugshot
08-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Are you sure they aren't girls that you know that don't want to be found by the likes of Bender?

Bender
08-19-2009, 08:06 PM
:lol I knew someone would come up with a stalker joke...

eyeh8u
08-19-2009, 09:36 PM
zabasearch, i found kobe bryants address through that

Bender
08-19-2009, 11:29 PM
thanks, never heard of zabasearch, but I found possible listings for both. One is the same bad phone # as I found before, but the other guy, there are dozens of similar names... and I never knew his middle initial...
anyway, I found a couple listings with the correct birth year.