PDA

View Full Version : Oh No They Didn't!

Yonivore
08-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Oh yes they did.

MSNBC Carefully Crops Shot of Black Man Carrying AR-15 at Healt Care Rally to Avoid Skin Color, So They Can Then Rant and Rave About "White People" Showing Up With Guns When a "Person of Color" is President.

UYKQJ4-N7LI

Here's the video before the careful cropping. Which, you know, would have taken less care and effort to run. Cropping and repeating that one almost-still image took more time and effort than just running the real news.

7syx26QtQIM

WTF???

InRareForm
08-19-2009, 10:55 PM
uncle tom is that man. no doubt about it. :rollin:rollin:rollin

clambake
08-20-2009, 08:23 AM
anyone showing up with a gun is a dumbass.

DarrinS
08-20-2009, 09:12 AM
And people complain about Fox?

clambake
08-20-2009, 09:20 AM

oh, thats right, you don't complain about fox.

SonOfAGun
08-20-2009, 09:30 AM
hhaha fucking pathetic.

rjv
08-20-2009, 09:36 AM
i think the bigger picture here is that we are getting closer and closer to fringe lunatics getting violent. there will likely be an incident sooner than later involving this public display of affection for guns.

DarrinS
08-20-2009, 09:41 AM
i think the bigger picture here is that we are getting closer and closer to fringe lunatics getting violent. there will likely be an incident sooner than later involving this public display of affection for guns.

Keep your fingers crossed. I know everyone at MSNBC has their fingers crossed.

clambake
08-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Keep your fingers crossed. I know everyone at MSNBC has their fingers crossed.

just gun toting rednecks being rednecks......of all colors.

DarrinS
08-20-2009, 09:45 AM

I'm glad the left never tries to stereotype people.

clambake
08-20-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm glad the left never tries to stereotype people.

yeah, you'd rather be a birther.

boutons_deux
08-20-2009, 10:06 AM
I think guns should be required by all attendees, including the speakers.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2009, 10:07 AM
denial is a helluva drug.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Yep, then they don't understand why I call them lemming libtards for believing the Main Scream Media.

clambake
08-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Yep, then are don't understand why I call them lemming libtards for believing the Main Scream Media.

are you coming down from a trip?

Wild Cobra
08-20-2009, 10:17 AM
are you coming down from a trip?LOL... No, been up for about 25 hours now. In need of sleep.

Yonivore
08-20-2009, 04:54 PM
You do realize, of course, this thread isn't about the guy with the gun but MSNBC being deliberately misleading so they could advance a narrative.

clambake
08-20-2009, 04:57 PM
You do realize, of course, this thread isn't about the guy with the gun but MSNBC being deliberately misleading so they could advance a narrative.

i don't need a tv channel to tell me that people toting guns around are dumbasses.

besides....i only watch fox.

Yonivore
08-20-2009, 05:26 PM
i don't need a tv channel to tell me that people toting guns around are dumbasses.

besides....i only watch fox.
Again, not the topic.

clambake
08-20-2009, 06:05 PM
gun toting dumbasses don't deserve a topic.

Spurminator
08-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow, Yoni has exposed MSNBC's left-leaning tendencies. Incredible!

symple19
08-20-2009, 07:13 PM
MSNBC is the worst all news network.Period. Why would anyone even watch it anymore????

Yonivore
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
gun toting dumbasses don't deserve a topic.
So, why are you giving them one?

hope4dopes
08-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Thanks alot for this one Yoni.

This isn't lazy reporting, this isn't incompetent reporting. This is a racist attack on white americans.It seems MSNBC is trying to pawn off the idea that it's not Americans that don't approve of the direction of this regime,but now if you don't go along for the ride you're a white supremacist.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTIES ACCUSATIONS OF POLITICAL DISEDENTS
FIRST IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR OBAMA YOU WERE A RACIST.
THEN WE WERE CALLED RIGHT WING EXTEMISTS,
THEN WE WERE CALLED POSSIBLE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS
THEN WE WERE CALLED ASTRO TURFERS
THEN WE WERE CALLED SWASTIKA CARRYING MOBS

This is gone beyond the pale ,Americans and it appears white americans in particular are being set up to be the scapegoats for failed policies,
unpopular polls, and resistance to what is becoming a brutal and dictatorial
goverment.
That any so called news agency can put out so blatant a lie is revealing as to the extint they are in bed with the whitehouse.What is also revealing is to what extint this goverment uses and intends to use brutality to control.It is so transparent and clumsily done it make me wonder if the whitehouse is not trying to intentionally divide the nation.We don't have to wait for the republic to fall it's already fallen.

LnGrrrR
08-21-2009, 07:37 AM
Is anyone on the board defending MSNBC here? I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that misrepresenting the truth is reprehensible, especially from the media.

Yonivore
08-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Is anyone on the board defending MSNBC here? I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that misrepresenting the truth is reprehensible, especially from the media.
Defending? No. Minimizing? Yes.

MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN have been practicing this partisan editing for over 8 years now. This is just the most glaring example to come along in a while.

LnGrrrR, the left wing media has a narrative and an agenda to follow; to advance left wing political agenda.

George Gervin's Afro
08-21-2009, 08:25 AM

MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN have been practicing this partisan editing for over 8 years now. This is just the most glaring example to come along in a while.

LnGrrrR, the left wing media has a narrative and an agenda to follow; to advance left wing political agenda.

So we can assume that you are against any station cropping pictures and using quotes out of context?

George Gervin's Afro
08-21-2009, 08:26 AM

Wow I just re read this and realized you just made all of this up..nice job yoni.

Homeland Security
08-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Look, enough with the political debate about whether MSNBC is twisting the news. It doesn't matter. We real Americans have the vast majority of the civilian weapons in the country, and when push comes to shove, most of the rank-and-file in the military will line up behind us.

I am more than willing to shoot first.

It's not like we have to kill millions of people. Kill a few hundred, maybe a thousand, and liberals will get the message and cower before us just like they do to Muslims. We can get rid of this putrid democracy once and for all and rule the country the way it deserves to be ruled.

LnGrrrR
08-21-2009, 08:46 AM

Do you think Fox doesn't do the same thing? All big media run by corps does, in order to appease their corporate overlords. :D

George Gervin's Afro
08-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Do you think Fox doesn't do the same thing? All big media run by corps does, in order to appease their corporate overlords. :D

Fox News is the conservative news channel and yoni doesn't carethat they do it. That is a classic example of a hyopcrite.

DarrinS
08-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Fox News is the conservative news channel and yoni doesn't carethat they do it. That is a classic example of a hyopcrite.

So, there's one right-leaning network and five left-leaning networks?

Sounds fair.

George Gervin's Afro
08-21-2009, 09:21 AM

Sounds fair.

Never said it was fair.It's not right for any new agency to purposely mislead it's viewers.

coyotes_geek
08-21-2009, 09:23 AM

Sounds fair.

Fox doesn't have a problem with it. They get a complete monopoly over the side of the market that wants their news right-leaning while the other 5 networks have to fight over what's left. That's why Fox continues to just crush everyone else when it comes to ratings.

Extra Stout
08-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Overtly lying is certainly a problem, which MSNBC did in this case, but I don't know why having ideologically biased television news is supposed to be a bad thing. Objectivity is a myth, and the pretense of objectivity is simply a means of manipulation. Just openly accept that Fox News is the right-wing network, CNN/ABC/CBS are vaguely center-left, and MSNBC is left-wing.

In Britain, among newspapers, you read the Times if you are a wealthy businessperson, the Telegraph if you are a Tory, the Independent if you are a Liberal Democrat, the Guardian if you are a Labourite, and the Mirror, Star or Sun if you are an idiot. Nobody complains; that is just the way it is.

Bartleby
08-21-2009, 11:23 AM

Sounds fair.

and balanced!

Wild Cobra
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Yet they do it on a regular basis, and that's the news most people trust.

Do you think if the media treated republicans and democrats the same, that we would have democrat majorities? I don't. The majority of reporters are liberal. I have a real hard time calling them journalist. Very few fit that category any more. Most of them just report biased propaganda.

Wild Cobra
08-21-2009, 03:01 PM
So we can assume that you are against any station cropping pictures and using quotes out of context?
Isn't it obvious? At least I do.

Wild Cobra
08-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Do you think Fox doesn't do the same thing? All big media run by corps does, in order to appease their corporate overlords. :DThat depends on what you mean. Yes, Fox obviously leans to the right. However, I cannot think of an example that they have to misrepresent the truth. There are plenty of pathetic things happening from the left. There is no need to lie about what's happening.

hope4dopes
08-21-2009, 10:02 PM

Exactlly, That's the motto of the whole Obama pesona and it's exactly what LnnGrr and juanito are doing it's what the networks have been doing for a year. they minimized Jeramiah Wright a lunatic racist and anti semite, They minimized Bill ayers a domestic terrorist, they minimized Sotomayor's racist and sexist rants.Leftists like LnnGrr and juanito take their lead from the media that manufactures consent among the sleep walkers, they manufacture what is outrageous, and what is minimal, but the times they are a changing, and the people are starting to tune out these news outlets, major papers are on the ropes, and the people are finding their own outrage, and this lie and it's racist nature is especially deserving of our contempt and outrage.

Yonivore
08-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Do you think Fox doesn't do the same thing?
No, I don't. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so distinctly different than the networks that do.