PDA

View Full Version : ***Dexter Season 4***

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2009, 10:38 PM
The first episode should be up on your finest torrent establishment i will warn you though there's two different shots of third rock from the sun john lithgow ass, also there's a cliffhanger ending. And Rita's still a giant bitch

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-19-2009, 11:04 PM
cant wait. i went out and bought season 3 today . great show

marini martini
08-19-2009, 11:08 PM
I love this show!!!

Strike
08-20-2009, 01:21 AM
thanks, trainwreck. I'll be looking that up post haste.

Rita still a bitch? NO WAY!!! I hope she ends up doing something that forces Dexter to eventually kill her.

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2009, 01:32 AM
thanks, trainwreck. I'll be looking that up post haste.

Rita still a bitch? NO WAY!!! I hope she ends up doing something that forces Dexter to eventually kill her.

she is the reason miguel had to die

CuckingFunt
08-20-2009, 02:18 AM
I'm so tempted to download this and watch it right away, but that would mean waiting until October to see the next episode. That would be torture.

katyon6th
08-20-2009, 09:30 AM
I love me some Dexter! The previews of the upcoming season are amazing. They have some creative fuckers working at Showtime, that's for sure.

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 09:34 AM
DEXTER F'N ROX!

I can't wait until the show starts.

Why is Rita a bitch? I'd do her. Especially over that psycho chick that Dexter messed around with. That bitch was gross.

SonOfAGun
08-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Dexter is a great show. Dexter Jr. will be tagging along with Dad by the end of the season. :ihit

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2009, 10:40 AM
DEXTER F'N ROX!

I can't wait until the show starts.

Why is Rita a bitch? I'd do her. Especially over that psycho chick that Dexter messed around with. That bitch was gross.

She lied to him about being married, she but her head into Miguel's business, and she accused Dex of cheating AND being a drug addict when he wasn't

Wild Cobra
08-20-2009, 10:46 AM
cant wait. i went out and bought season 3 today . great showDidn't know season three was out. I guess I'll pick it up tomorrow.

eyeh8u
08-20-2009, 11:06 AM
the show is teetering on the tip of the surfboard getting ready to jump.

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
the show is teetering on the tip of the surfboard getting ready to jump.

have you seen the first ep yet? I'll admit there's one pretty stupid thing besides Rita of course and it involves a hookup that makes no sense

eyeh8u
08-20-2009, 11:21 AM
have you seen the first ep yet? I'll admit there's one pretty stupid thing besides Rita of course and it involves a hookup that makes no sense

haven't seen this season, but last season after dexter finale....

SPOILER ALERT

....where dexter kills the person he get closest to for the third straight finale, its like the same old trick, i wish they did something different that season. o yeah and his sister whining like a little girl, wha wha wha, no one loves be, maybe you love me? wha what wha i am dumped and sad, i will never be happy

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2009, 11:32 AM
haven't seen this season, but last season after dexter finale....

SPOILER ALERT

....where dexter kills the person he get closest to for the third straight finale, its like the same old trick, i wish they did something different that season. o yeah and his sister whining like a little girl, wha wha wha, no one loves be, maybe you love me? wha what wha i am dumped and sad, i will never be happy

Well his sister's a fucking skank of couse nobody loves her. And i think in season 2 he was closer to Doakes than he was to lila. He wouldn't have been with the slut if Rita didn't kick him out for cheating, that he didn't do. He wouldn't have had to kill Miguel if Rita didn't tell his wife he was cheating on her. So really expect Rita to accuse him of cheating on her because of something he kept from her, (that's revealed in the first episode)

eyeh8u
08-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Well his sister's a fucking skank of couse nobody loves her. And i think in season 2 he was closer to Doakes than he was to lila. He wouldn't have been with the slut if Rita didn't kick him out for cheating, that he didn't do. He wouldn't have had to kill Miguel if Rita didn't tell his wife he was cheating on her. So really expect Rita to accuse him of cheating on her because of something he kept from her, (that's revealed in the first episode)

dude your talking about ifs and the actual events in the show, i am just am commenting that the writing how its repetitive, i am still gonna watch this season, mainly becuase their are almost no decents shows on anymore, but if dexter ends up killing the new guy again, i will quit.

there are 4 tiers of tv for me to watch and

first tier is classics, the wire, arrested, seinfeld

second tier is great shows with less substance
fraiser, 30 rock, six feet under.

third tier is good shows i hope get better
dexter falls there
fourth tier, ok shows that i watch to pass the time
chuck, burn notice, big bang, the soup.

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2009, 12:20 PM
dude your talking about ifs and the actual events in the show, i am just am commenting that the writing how its repetitive, i am still gonna watch this season, mainly becuase their are almost no decents shows on anymore, but if dexter ends up killing the new guy again, i will quit.

there are 4 tiers of tv for me to watch and

first tier is classics, the wire, arrested, seinfeld

second tier is great shows with less substance
fraiser, 30 rock, six feet under.

third tier is good shows i hope get better
dexter falls there
fourth tier, ok shows that i watch to pass the time
chuck, burn notice, big bang, the soup.

No i'm talking about how they've used Rita to advance the plot the exact same way the last two seasons, and of course Dex is going to kill the bad guy. I don't see him being all buddy buddy with the Trinity Killer though.

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 12:31 PM
For me 1st tier:
3rd Rock, Parker Lewis, Fraggle Rock

2nd Tier:
Married with Children, Reading Rainbow, Project Greenlight

3rd Tier:
Zoobalee Zoo, Thundercats

4th Tier:
Voltron, Alf, Mr. Belvedere

SonOfAGun
08-20-2009, 02:49 PM
zomg Julie Benz is milf.

I. Hustle
08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
zomg Julie Benz is milf.

I'm tellin' ya. I would cover her in chocolate, flip her upside down and make her bark.

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 10:39 AM
HOLY F'N SHIITE MUSLIMS. John Lithgows character looks like the shit! As funny as the guy is he is awesome at playing this type of dark character.

sonic21
09-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Dexter rocks!!!

best show ever (with lost)

dirk4mvp
09-17-2009, 12:39 PM
:tu

I'd smash on Rita.

Ginofan
09-17-2009, 12:56 PM
I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes Deb? Her foul mouth is super hilarious...yeah she was super whiny in season 1 but i think her character has gotten better with each season.

Can't wait for it to start already!

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes Deb? Her foul mouth is super hilarious...yeah she was super whiny in season 1 but i think her character has gotten better with each season.

That's acute avatar.
Can we see her boobs?

I. Hustle
09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Just kidding dude.

DON'T

Ginofan
09-17-2009, 01:05 PM
That's me...good lord. Why would a man have such a girly avatar and hello kitty in his sig? lol

dirk4mvp
09-17-2009, 02:14 PM

I didn't like her at all in season 1.

HighLowLobForBig-50
09-27-2009, 09:19 PM
i guess that was an alright episode. its kinda annoying to see dexy all tired and off his game. also i see we cant go 1 season without Deb's lovelife being involved. and they showed too much of whats gonna happen next week. besides that it was pretty good.

BlackSwordsMan
09-27-2009, 09:23 PM
deb's character is getting annoying or has been annoying for a while she pretty much fucks any dude who talks to her

HighLowLobForBig-50
09-27-2009, 09:32 PM
deb's character is getting annoying or has been annoying for a while she pretty much fucks any dude who talks to her

so true. i wouldnt be upset if the trinity got ahold of her

BlackSwordsMan
09-27-2009, 09:55 PM
I fast forwarded the part with her and the old man lundy every time they talked

Trainwreck2100
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
so true. i wouldnt be upset if the trinity got ahold of her

I could go the rest of the season without seeing Lithgow's man ass

HighLowLobForBig-50
09-27-2009, 10:13 PM
I fast forwarded the part with her and the old man lundy every time they talked
you didnt miss anything, but you knew that

:lol yeah , same goes for old man lundy

marini martini
09-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Great season opener!!!

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2009, 11:39 AM

:lol
and the chick who plays the Lt. in the show has lost a lot of weight from season 3 to season 4 she looks pretty bangable now

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2009, 11:39 AM
but rita is still the hottest chick in the show

CuckingFunt
09-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Rita was nowhere near as hot when she was Darla.

And I don't get the point of calling Deb a slut after last night's episode. The only person she slept with was the same guy she's been fucking since last season.

HighLowLobForBig-50
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
but rita is still the hottest chick in the show

i'd say rita is the hottest main character. cause technically Quinn's new woman is in the show, and she's hotter than rita.

WildcardManu
09-28-2009, 05:16 PM
i'd say rita is the hottest main character. cause technically Quinn's new woman is in the show, and she's hotter than rita.

yeah, she is a new hottie on the show.. but I'm guessing she'll be part of the Trinity's circle of victims? or at least from what I saw during the whole season preview. Maybe I saw wrong.

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2009, 05:35 PM

right she aint too bad kinda reminds me of jessica chobot

NoOptionB
09-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Rita > Darla

gotdamn I miss Doakes :( :(

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Rita was nowhere near as hot when she was Darla.

And I don't get the point of calling Deb a slut after last night's episode. The only person she slept with was the same guy she's been fucking since last season.
lol darla
Guess I ain't the only one who watched angel

BlackSwordsMan
09-28-2009, 05:39 PM
doakes was a badass

Jacob1983
09-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Darla+school girl outfit = Heaven

I thought the episode was pretty good. The part where Dexter was waking up and getting ready for work was funny. It's funny to see him as a dad and husband. The one knock against Dexter is that he can be really stupid sometimes. Wouldn't it be smart for him to change how he kills people? He still murders people the same way he did when the cops were looking for the "Bay Harbor Butcher". Wouldn't being as random as possible be the best way to avoid getting caught as a serial killer? Because aren't patterns usually how serial killers are connected and eventually caught?

sonic21
09-29-2009, 03:23 AM
Who is Darla?

CuckingFunt
09-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Who is Darla?

Vampire. A character Julie Benz played on Angel and a few early episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Dr Cox
09-30-2009, 10:54 AM
is this show good? i need a new show to watch...but i saw gamer and he is the bad guy in that andi didnt like him that much...

dirk4mvp
09-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Why is the first episode on netflix already?

sonic21
09-30-2009, 12:00 PM
the 1st episode was leaked in August.

Trainwreck2100
09-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Darla+school girl outfit = Heaven

I thought the episode was pretty good. The part where Dexter was waking up and getting ready for work was funny. It's funny to see him as a dad and husband. The one knock against Dexter is that he can be really stupid sometimes. Wouldn't it be smart for him to change how he kills people? He still murders people the same way he did when the cops were looking for the "Bay Harbor Butcher". Wouldn't being as random as possible be the best way to avoid getting caught as a serial killer? Because aren't patterns usually how serial killers are connected and eventually caught?

he changed his dumping spot to the gulf stream so the bodies get swept to deep sea

BlackSwordsMan
09-30-2009, 02:35 PM
is this show good? i need a new show to watch...but i saw gamer and he is the bad guy in that andi didnt like him that much...

well if you don't like michael c hall as a bad guy you won't like this show
it's better than scrubs

BlackSwordsMan
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Why is the first episode on netflix already?
cause it came out last week?

katyon6th
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Thoughts on last night's episode?

I thought it was brilliant that Dexter suffered short term memory loss due to the car accident and couldn't remember where he put Bennie's body.

Quinn pocketing money from a crime scene proves me right in thinking he was a total douchebag.

Lt. Laguerta is actually starting to look sexy to me. Maybe it's her hair.

Deb is a jackass for thinking Lundy came back to Miami for her. She's still super annoying to me but I still like her character.

Lithgow is really tall. Can't wait until he kills again. Shits getting good already.

P.S. Glad we didn't see any old man ass this episode

MI21
10-05-2009, 06:59 PM
It was dead set hilarious when Dex actually found Gomez's body and proceeded to get on his knees and hug a punching bag full of limbs.

I feel like there is something more with Quinn. I don't know what, but the way he acts makes me think there is something more sinister about him.

Laguerta has lost some weight and in my opinion slots into the cougar category now.

Lithgow plays a very creepy killer. Great bit of casting.

Deb is very, very annoying. I'm tempted to skip the parts that involve her love life but I just can't do it for fear of missing out on something important.

I'm waiting for the connection between Lundy and Dex to be established. You have to get the feeling that Lundy will enlist the help of Dexter and find out about his dark secret or he already knows about it.

King
10-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Quinn seems to be slowly turning into a Doakes type character in regards to his rivalry with Dexter.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Well Lundy's dead

edit: damn that bitch's titites were fine as hell

dirk4mvp
10-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Is there anywhere I can watch it online? So far the first episode's the only one that's came out right?

katyon6th
10-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Last night was the 3rd episdoe of the season.

And yes TW, that girl's breasts were gorgeous. There's something off about her face, though.

CuckingFunt
10-12-2009, 02:11 PM
And yes TW, that girl's breasts were gorgeous. There's something off about her face, though.

Agreed.

As an aside, the version I watched cut out just after Darla (sorry, Rita) caught Dexter breaking the lights. I assume that was the end of the episode and nothing important happened after that?

katyon6th
10-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Agreed.

As an aside, the version I watched cut out just after Darla (sorry, Rita) caught Dexter breaking the lights. I assume that was the end of the episode and nothing important happened after that?

Right, that was the end. Rita's killling me this season. She's become completely intolerable. I'm hoping Lithgow kills her. Fat chance though considering his next killing is supposed to be a man? Not sure if I heard that correctly.

CuckingFunt
10-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Right, that was the end. Rita's killling me this season. She's become completely intolerable. I'm hoping Lithgow kills her. Fat chance though considering his next killing is supposed to be a man? Not sure if I heard that correctly.

Yeah. Lundy said that the third death is typically a man being bludgeoned.

I. Hustle
10-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Last night was the 3rd episdoe of the season.

Agreed.

She had a face? That bitch is hot.

Did you see the preview of Dex and Lithgow shaking hands and meeting? Is he going to go after Dex like every other serial killer?

katyon6th
10-12-2009, 02:32 PM
She had a face? That bitch is hot.

Did you see the preview of Dex and Lithgow shaking hands and meeting? Is he going to go after Dex like every other serial killer?

FUCK YOU. I hate the fact that Showtime does that shit - they show extended previews of the next week's episode. I specifically change the channel after the show is over to avoid seeing them.

I. Hustle
10-12-2009, 02:36 PM
FUCK YOU. I hate the fact that Showtime does that shit - they show extended previews of the next week's episode. I specifically change the channel after the show is over to avoid seeing them.

Nah, I am not sure if that happens next week or not. This was shown before the season even started. I know they meet at some function but that's it.

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2009, 05:31 PM
that chick was pretty eager to kill herself

Trainwreck2100
10-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Well Lundy's dead, and i bet it was either Anton or the vacation murderers. But his recording may be what leads Dexter to find out who trinity is

Shaolin-Style
10-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Episode 4 was pretty good.

Lithgow talking shit to that guy at the bar cracked me up.

Jacob1983
10-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Was that cop that Dexter killed in the last episode the most attractive person he's ever killed? She was hot. She should have hit that before he killed her.

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2009, 03:05 PM
God that bitches tits are nice, Brandon Routh is one lucky sumbitch. I loled when tinity needed the hardware store guy's help to find the right hammer to use, also Now Dexter can't kill Trinity till he finds out how he balances his life

I. Hustle
10-26-2009, 03:15 PM
That shit that Rita was wearing kept getting lower and lower. What the hell just show them off.
I am glad Lundy got it. That dude was one of the most annoying characters on the show. I tripped out when Quinn was going down on that chick. I was watching it with the wife so I am glad she didn't just walk in on that part alone.

katyon6th
10-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Quinn goes down on the broad and makes her cum yet he comes back up with a clean face. Impossible.

I. Hustle
10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Quinn goes down on the broad and makes her cum yet he comes back up with a clean face. Impossible.

:lol I thought the same thing.

jack sommerset
10-26-2009, 03:29 PM
He swallowed

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2009, 03:31 PM

Movie magic

CuckingFunt
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM

Won't get a chance to watch this episode until tonight, but preemptive chuckles on that one.

Dr Cox
11-03-2009, 01:52 PM
well if you don't like michael c hall as a bad guy you won't like this show
it's better than scrubs

haha no its wayy different then scrubs...but i like dexter , watched it non stop and is a good show, starting to watch season 4 today on ondemand...good show

glad i gave it a chance

BlackSwordsMan
11-22-2009, 09:52 PM
best episode ever

EmptyMan
11-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Dexter still feels the need to kill people even after all that make-up sex with Rita???

Dude is sick. SICK.

Ginofan
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Damn tonight was killer (no pun intended). We had a feeling that Christine was the one that shot Deb, but when she opened the door to Trinity and said "Daddy" holy cow that was not expected!!!

WTF is gonna happen now that Dexter let himself loose on Trinity?! Is Christine Trinity's assistant or what, why the hell did he contract her to shoot Debra and kill Lundy...unless she did it for other reasons and not on his orders. Shit is getting crazy, I can't wait till the next episode!

BlackSwordsMan
11-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I would bang that 15 year old for the record

marini martini
11-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Freakin' good show tonight!!! Is Dex gonna kill Lithgow next epi???? He is a monster to his wife & kids!!!

atxrocker
11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
I have not had time to follow so far but with the holidays approaching this seems like a good time to catch up online. Just finished the first episode of the season and it was a solid start.

RedsLakers24
11-23-2009, 03:15 AM
i too would bang the 15 yr old, even the mom, but good show, cant wait for the next episode, whats going to happen?

I. Hustle
11-23-2009, 10:41 AM
I knew Christine shot Deb and Old fart but I thought she did it because she was afraid of losing her job and she wanted some big stories. As far as the 15 year old daughter goes... I... I... um no! NO!

Ginofan
11-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Anyone think Masuka and Deb are gonna get together? Is he gonna tell Dexter about seeing Rita and Elliott kissing?! So many questions and only 3 episodes left to answer them!

P.S. Anyone else miss Sgt. Doakes? Man, he had some crazy one liners!

The Gemini Method
11-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Did anyone notice in the previews of the upcoming season that they had Christine laying in the tub at one point? I don't know if I was seeing things, but it would be interesting if Trinity decides to rid him of someone that is close to the situation. Don't know if it was a wise move for Dexter, er Kyle, to reveal his wanton desire to have killed Arthur to his face.

katyon6th
11-23-2009, 03:24 PM
I was on edge the entire time Dexter was in Trinity's house. That scene when shit hit the fan was fucking awesome.

Mandy:

No, Deb and Masuka will not get together. No way. I think Masuka has a better chance with the 15 year old.

And yes, I too, miss Doakes. "Stop grinning like a fucking psycho and get back to work!" His time on the show was way too short but his ending was perfect.

jack sommerset
11-23-2009, 03:31 PM
This season is finally picking up.

katyon6th
11-23-2009, 03:37 PM
This season is finally picking up.

Finally picking up? This season has been all pick up.

Ginofan
11-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Did anyone notice in the previews of the upcoming season that they had Christine laying in the tub at one point? I don't know if I was seeing things, but it would be interesting if Trinity decides to rid him of someone that is close to the situation. Don't know if it was a wise move for Dexter, er Kyle, to reveal his wanton desire to have killed Arthur to his face.

I just watched the preview again but I didn't see a bathtub scene, just her in the car on the phone saying "daddy I think I'm in trouble". That would be super interesting if he did try to rid himself of her.

Ginofan
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
I was on edge the entire time Dexter was in Trinity's house. That scene when shit hit the fan was fucking awesome.

Mandy:

No, Deb and Masuka will not get together. No way. I think Masuka has a better chance with the 15 year old.

And yes, I too, miss Doakes. "Stop grinning like a fucking psycho and get back to work!" His time on the show was way too short but his ending was perfect.

:lol Yeah I figured, she was just being so nice to him I thought what the hell. Doakes was awesome, but man his ending was awesome!

The Gemini Method
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Sorry I didn't make it more clearer, but I meant the preview to begin the season. I don't know if that's the one your referring to, but it would be interesting to see if that's the angle he takes. It wouldn't be surprising since he is unstable and less contained than Dexter.

Ginofan
11-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Sorry I didn't make it more clearer, but I meant the preview to begin the season. I don't know if that's the one your referring to, but it would be interesting to see if that's the angle he takes. It wouldn't be surprising since he is unstable and less contained than Dexter.

Oh I thought you meant for the next episode, my bad! But I think the season preview just shows that first girl (that we knew of) he kills in the bathtub in the beginning...I don't think it's Christine.

EmptyMan
11-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Sons, Rita looked good in that apron.

That was awesome when Dexter took on Trinity.

Jacob1983
11-24-2009, 03:52 AM
If Dexter kills Arthur, won't Arthur's family assume that Dexter(Kyle) did it? He kind of lost the element of surprise when he dragged Arthur into the kitchen.

Dr Cox
11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
If Dexter kills Arthur, won't Arthur's family assume that Dexter(Kyle) did it? He kind of lost the element of surprise when he dragged Arthur into the kitchen.
ya i was pissed when he did that..he kinda blew his cover...he should of just dragged him around the corner and threatned him or somthing

man i lvoe this show!! this season is great!

I. Hustle
11-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Did anyone else think that Rita was going to do the deed with the neighbor when he put her up on the counter? That dude messed with the wrong guys wife.

marini martini
11-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Ha!!! All I could do was stare at the "cold sore" on the neighbor's lip, and pray that if ol' Rita kissed him she would get the herpes!!!:lol

I. Hustle
11-24-2009, 11:34 AM
I kept calling her a slut and saying that Dexter should kill them both. Then I would slowly turn and look at my wife.

The Gemini Method
11-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Personally, I don't like the neighbor trying to move on Rita, but I'm not sure how that'll play out. Dexter has already killed an innocent person but I think it may be a stretch for him to kill the neighbor. I think Dexter's motive to utter those words to Arthur was to set him off kilter; gives an already combustible person more liability to be sloppy and then set him up for the closing salvo...

Definitely better than last season by far...

scampers
11-24-2009, 06:17 PM

I don't think Arthur's family would give a shit, TBH.

BlackSwordsMan
11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
the mother was practically letting dexter bang her 15 year old daughter,yup I don't think the family would mind that much

EmptyMan
11-24-2009, 09:53 PM
If they neighbor played his cards right, he could have got Rita to set him up with Miguel's ex. Milf's travel in packs.

Trinity's son was ready to kill Trinity himself, the mother was okay with Dexter banging the 15 yr old, the 15 yr old is all kinds of fruitloops after being locked in that room...I think Dexter could be okay with leaving behind these witnesses.

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-07-2009, 01:50 AM
dayum. gonna be one heckuva finale.

RedsLakers24
12-07-2009, 02:59 AM
o fuck i cant wait for the FINALE

Ginofan
12-07-2009, 07:04 AM
Damn, I can't believe Christine offed herself like that...crazy bitch! I'm glad Quinn finally saw the light, but I still think there is something fishy about him, which most likely won't be revealed this season.

Who else was shouting "oh my god!!!" when Trinity walked right up into Miami Metro and took Dexter's ID and said "Hello, Dexter Morgan"...insane!!!

I was a little disappointed with Dexter's reaction to the neighbor kissing Rita, he could've at least stabbed his ass or something better than a little punch to the face.

EmptyMan
12-07-2009, 08:53 AM
That episode sucked until the last 1 minute but they just had to get the junk out of the way for the amazing finale.

Dexter is going to go apeshit on Trinity now that his family is involved.

I. Hustle
12-07-2009, 10:18 AM
I have really high expectations for the finale. I liked how Dexter just walked up to the dude and slugged him. I didn't see him kiling him because for one they are neighbors and it would look suspicious and two the kids are friends. I thought Rita was going to blow him right there though. I know how some chicks get all hot over that stuff.
I thought it was awesome how they worked Trinity getting into the police department.

marini martini
12-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Yow!!! I can't wait for the finale. I can't believe Christine offed her self either, but I enjoyed watching Deb's 3rd degreeing her. Wonder what's going to happen with Batista & LaGuerta if they'll really get canned. It was a drag for them to be busted on the security tape. LoL!!!

Ginofan
12-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Deb's reaction when Christine asked if she could forgive her...man that "fuck you" was perfect!

I really didn't like Bautista and LaGuerta getting married...but ehh I guess they have to be involved in the show somehow right? Dexter's reaction "Was this what you called me in for?" all smiley and as soon as they walk out his pissed off face was hilarious.

marini martini
12-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah, that anorexic looking Deb is starting to grow on me. She doesn't hold anything back, that's for sure!!!

EmptyMan
12-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Batista and LaGuerta sub-plot is kind of stupid imo. It just feels like the writers are trying to buy some time.

I. Hustle
12-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Who cares about Bautista and LaGuerta? They just want some more people boning on the show and they threw them in for some minority bonage.

I was hoping for some more naked Christine for the finale but that isn't going to happen so I would settle for them opening up with some nude Rita.

lefty
12-07-2009, 11:57 AM
I wish I had more tine to watch that show.

I just watched 1 episode, but it looks pretty badass

CuckingFunt
12-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I assume "Hello, Dexter Morgan" was the big end of the episode? The version I downloaded once again cut off before the credits.

Ginofan
12-07-2009, 12:43 PM
I assume "Hello, Dexter Morgan" was the big end of the episode? The version I downloaded once again cut off before the credits.

Yeah it was the last thing they showed during the episode.

EmptyMan
12-07-2009, 01:25 PM
SPOILER:

Trinity walked right up to Dexter in the police station, Dexter said nothing, Trinity pulled up Dexter's nametag and then said "Hello Dexter Morgan" with a smug look on his face.

Lithgow has done great on Dexter. I didn't think Harry and the Hendersons could be topped, but he has done it.

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
pretty sure the batista/laguerta thing is so that we can eventually see a LT. Debra Morgan. then she'll find out about dexy.

The Gemini Method
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Almost creepy enough to lend one to believe he is really capable of being a serial killer...both Michael C. Hall and John Litgow have that quality.

Kamala
12-07-2009, 07:05 PM
My response to the end of episode 11 was OH SHIT!

Dexter had a look of true fear in the last scene. John Lithgow needs an emmy for his performance.

BlackSwordsMan
12-07-2009, 11:38 PM
excited and sad for next week
awesome ending but last episode for a while

EmptyMan
12-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Fuck that ending.

Weekly Rita's side boob rip.

I. Hustle
12-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Wtf?!!!!! Rrrriiiiittttaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

King
12-13-2009, 11:13 PM
O.m.g.

Trainwreck2100
12-14-2009, 01:35 AM
good.........fucking,,,,,,,,,,riddance

CuckingFunt
12-14-2009, 01:38 AM
Fuck. Didn't mean to open this thread yet.

Jacob1983
12-14-2009, 03:31 AM
I don't see how the show can go on now. I know that a lot of Dexter fans hated Rita but wasn't she Dexter's rock and the thing that kept him balanced? Didn't her love help him stay in control? I don't get it. I wasn't entirely shocked by the ending. While I was driving home after getting off work, I was thinking about what kind of shocking ending they would have tonight. I was surprised that they would be that bold and kill her off.

RedsLakers24
12-14-2009, 03:33 AM
fuck..Rita..NOOO

Shaolin-Style
12-14-2009, 07:21 AM
I knew they'd probably close on some big "omg" kinda thing...but damn, not rita!

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 08:58 AM
I liked the bitch. I mean there had to be a character that was like that. She must have gotten into a fight with MCH or something because that was WOW.

MI21
12-14-2009, 09:39 AM
I always thought there was a chance that Rita would be written out of the show via divorce or her own problems, never thought it would be like that. The ending really took me back and the symbolism of Harrison sitting in the blood just like Dexter did was pretty disturbing. Certainly a crazy final scene.

Leaves the next season wide open. Surely some heat will come on Dexter from the police.

MI21
12-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I always thought there was a chance that Rita would be written out of the show via divorce or her own problems, never thought it would be like that. The ending really took me back and the symbolism of Harrison sitting in the blood just like Dexter did was pretty disturbing. Certainly a crazy final scene.

Leaves the next season wide open. Surely some heat will come on Dexter from the police.

BlackSwordsMan
12-14-2009, 12:31 PM
shitty ending but rita's death saved it
that's really shitty they killed her off though man

Technique
12-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Great finale, although I haven't felt that surprised or excited about anything this whole season until the end. It was an alright season, but definitely wasn't as thrilling as let's say season 2 with the whole sergeant james deal, now that was epic. Hopefully they go in the right direction next season because their options are limitless.

jack sommerset
12-14-2009, 02:12 PM
This show might have just jumped the shark.

Technique
12-14-2009, 02:27 PM
It's for the better, that's for sure. Having his wife nagging every other episode got old fast.

EmptyMan
12-14-2009, 02:46 PM
I thought it was kind of lame how easily Dexter was able to get the jump on Trinity (twice). Julio didn't notice Dexter hiding in the trunk? gmafb :lol They spent an entire season on how intelligent Trinity was and then he died as easily as every other chump Dexter takes fishing.

I have no idea how the writers will keep this show going now that Dexter is 100% responsible for 3 little kids and will be under the microscope now that Trinity specifically targeted his family.

Damn Rita. :depressed I think Jack Sommerset is right.

Julie Benz has been in quite a few recent movies including Rambo. She probably just realized her role in Dexter had no range and she jumped the ship.

badfish22
12-14-2009, 04:43 PM
My ranking of the seasons so far:

This season was awesome.

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 05:22 PM
What am I going to watch now? I rarely watch TV as it is and now one of the only shows I watch won't be on for a long time.

Will he teach his kid to be like him? I'm kind of upset that Rita was killed. I hope that it was one of his day dream type of things. As much of a nagging bitch she was without her things change completely. The kids can't stay with those old ass grandparents.

badfish22
12-14-2009, 05:25 PM
What am I going to watch now? I rarely watch TV as it is and now one of the only shows I watch won't be on for a long time.

Will he teach his kid to be like him? I'm kind of upset that Rita was killed. I hope that it was one of his day dream type of things. As much of a nagging bitch she was without her things change completely. The kids can't stay with those old ass grandparents.

While I was kinda mad Rita died, I would be furious if they came back next season and they were like "oh he was dreamin lolz"

I. Hustle
12-14-2009, 05:28 PM
While I was kinda mad Rita died, I would be furious if they came back next season and they were like "oh he was dreamin lolz"

Well when you say it like that...

EmptyMan
12-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Next season will start with Dexter on the plane to Tampa or wherever the honeymoon was. Rita dying was part of Dexter's dream while napping on the plane trip.

All of a sudden, Dexter wakes up and sees a Terrorist takeover! Stay tuned...

sonic21
12-14-2009, 06:31 PM
maybe they'll use her as a ghost (like harry).

BlackSwordsMan
12-14-2009, 08:08 PM
maybe they'll use her as a ghost (like harry).

that'd be interesting

Shaolin-Style
12-14-2009, 09:30 PM
I think the most screwed up part is Trinity did that whole routine with him sitting naked with her in her bathtub while their kid watched just like his last victim they showed.

CuckingFunt
12-14-2009, 09:30 PM
I'd be surprised if it ended up a dream. Considering the backlash that "Dallas" and "St. Elsewhere" STILL get for their lame dream twists, it would take someone pretty bold to try it again.

Not ruling it out completely, of course, but I would be surprised.

Jacob1983
12-15-2009, 01:07 AM
Dexter will have to either tell some of the truth to the cops or come up with a pretty good lie. He's probably going to go Patrick Bateman next season. He's not going to have any self control with the killings because Rita was the balance in his life. Her love made him feel like an emotional human being. She's gone so he doesn't have that anymore.
I don't think his baby will have that much psychological damage because the baby is pretty young. Dexter was like 4, 5, or 6 when he witnessed his mother's murder. You don't really start to remember anything from your life usually until the age of 4 or 5. The baby probably won't remember it.

Ginofan
12-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Man that finale was effin' NUTZO! As soon as they showed Rita's phone ringing in the house, I knew she was a goner. Jeez Louise I can't believe they killed her, Dexter is going to go even more insane next season.

What about Rita's kids? He's gonna have to balance 3 kids by himself, a job, and a need for killing. Look out world!

admiralsnackbar
12-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Never cared for the Rita character much, but... DAYUM!

That said, next season has the means to re-define the show's formula -- I hope they take advantage of the set-up and steer the show away from the now-predictable plot trajectory they've used the past 4 seasons.

Dr Cox
12-15-2009, 01:42 PM
dang...what a twist!

Pero
12-15-2009, 05:37 PM
I think the most screwed up part is Trinity did that whole routine with him sitting naked with her in her bathtub while their kid watched just like his last victim they showed.

Damn, I thought she just killed herself. :lol
Crazy ending anyway.

King
12-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Dexter will have to either tell some of the truth to the cops or come up with a pretty good lie.

The safest route would be for them to jump time, like two or three years, and have the "case" be a backstory as opposed to a realtime reaction. I imagine they had the FBI take over the Trinity case so it detaches the future of Dexter and Miami Metro from the murders. They won't still be chasing a ghost.

atxrocker
12-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Just finished the season finale online- pretty solid season overall. rita getting the axe is an unexpected development, curious who Dex's love interest/guest star will be next season.

Strike
12-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Damn. I kinda saw it coming when Trinity figured out who "Kyle" really was but I was still shocked to see Rita in the bathtub. Harrison on the floor covered in blood was a nice touch, too.

Huh. No idea how next season will play out.

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-16-2009, 05:53 PM
The safest route would be for them to jump time, like two or three years, and have the "case" be a backstory as opposed to a realtime reaction. I imagine they had the FBI take over the Trinity case so it detaches the future of Dexter and Miami Metro from the murders. They won't still be chasing a ghost.

thats what i was thinkin. then his son could be that much older and maybe start to show signs of a killa. lol

MannyIsGod
01-01-2010, 07:11 AM
I really doubt any of the kids will have big rolls in next season - certainly not Rita's children from her previous marriage. I'd imagine next season gets REALLY fucking dark now. That finale was amazingly crazy but I do take issue with how they did it.

Trinity was a ritualist killer who did the killings the way he did for a reason. Him killing Rita as some half assed part of the ritual was something I really didn't like but in the end its a minor gripe I guess.

They really fucked me though. I thought Rita and the kids were safe for sure then BAM RITA'S DEAD. Wow.

DieMrBond
01-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Yes, but Trinity started going off the rails towards the end, and sped up his process and it all started going a bit crazy... so maybe thats why there was no issue with killing Rita.

However, she does kind of fit the mother profile doesnt she? Kids, she was the right age... so maybe its not as big a stretch after all?

EmptyMan
01-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Julie Benz looked good on The Soup E! where they recapped the ending.:depressed

Sancha
01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I look for him all over Miami then find out they do the show in Califas?! Bullshit!