PDA

View Full Version : Fight at the Little Gym

jack sommerset
08-20-2009, 03:22 PM
A parent and a worker(Little Gym) got in to a pretty good brawl at the Little Gym over a t'shirt the other day. A guy brought his son in for a b-day party. He had a shirt that said "Male Strip Off 2007" I think it said the club name above "LaBare"

The Manager(i think manager) walked to him "You got to go".

The guy replied "what"

Manager "You heard me, you got to go"

Guy "What are you talking about"

Manager "Your shirt, I find it offensive"

Guys looking down "whats wrong with it? It says Male strip off, how is that offensive"

Manager walking around the counter" I find it offensive I am asking you to leave"

Guy " I'm not leaving because you find "male strip off" offensive, my sons friend is having a b-day party here"

Manager grabbed the guys arm and it was on. A few pushes and talking shit and next thing you know they were on the ground pounding on each other. Women and kids were yelling and crying. Employees broke it up. I just watched thinking all this because some dude wore a shirt that had "male strip off" on it. No pics of any kind on shirt. Lame

Dex
08-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Solunds like Grade A dumbassery. The manager didn't want to create a scene with an "offensive" tshirt, so instead he engages battle royale. Very slick.

Slydragon
08-20-2009, 03:30 PM
This is when you pull your phone and switch it to video mode and then upload it on youtube so we can see.

Mugshot
08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Which one?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
One of my older brother's proudest personal moments was placing second in some amateur night contest at that place.

And yes, that is a wicked retarded reason for a fistfight.

mavs>spurs2
08-20-2009, 03:38 PM
If someone grabbed me by the arm I'd fight too

jack sommerset
08-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Which one?

Dallas.

jack sommerset
08-20-2009, 03:43 PM
If someone grabbed me by the arm I'd fight too

I got the impression the worker maybe manager was trying to impress the people who worked there. They all just looked confused. "You got to go"

balli
08-20-2009, 05:04 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all. Adult violence at kid's b-day parties, specifically at businesses oriented towards such parties, is pretty routine.

In Brookfield, Wis., no restaurant has triggered more calls to the police department since last year than Chuck E. Cheese's.

Officers have been called to break up 12 fights, some of them physical, at the child-oriented pizza parlor since January 2007. The biggest melee broke out in April, when an uninvited adult disrupted a child's birthday party. Seven officers arrived and found as many as 40 people knocking over chairs and yelling in front of the restaurant's music stage, where a robotic singing chicken and the chain's namesake mouse perform.

Chuck E. Cheese's bills itself as a place "where a kid can be a kid." But to law-enforcement officials across the country, it has a more particular distinction: the scene of a surprising amount of disorderly conduct and battery among grown-ups.....
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122878081364889613.html

marini martini
08-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Hmmmmmmmm, I didn't know Atrain had a son!!!:lol

ORION
08-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Totally Awesome. I would have paid money to see that go down.