PDA

View Full Version : Buyer's remorse website

DarrinS
08-20-2009, 03:53 PM
:lmao

http://www.iamsorryivotedforobama.com/

jack sommerset
08-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Only 497 signatures. This might be one of those times people don't want to admit they voted for him. What are the chances the people Acorn signed up have computers?

jman3000
08-20-2009, 04:58 PM
How is this even verified? The website is being linked to every conservative/political --forum/website as we speak. I'm sure none of those people will sign up disengenuously.

SonOfAGun
08-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Hell, the other choice was McCain.

It was pretty much a wash either way.

George Gervin's Afro
08-20-2009, 05:10 PM
How is this even verified? The website is being linked to every conservative/political --forum/website as we speak. I'm sure none of those people will sign up disengenuously.

It can't be but the resident conservatives buy anything that is negative about Obama..

florige
08-20-2009, 09:51 PM
I'm curious to know how many of those people REALLY voted for Obama. I'm almost willing to bet that most of those people are just pissed off righties posing as former democrats or independents. Anyone who DID vote for Obama and signed something like that this early into his administration aren't very smart individuals to say the least. It's just amazing the measures of extreme conservatives have taken so early in this man's administration.