PDA

View Full Version : Ufc

sa_butta
04-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Did anyone see the Ultimate fighting Championship last night.
It was aired live on Spike TV. Anyways it kicked ass the middlewieghts
went the full three rounds just kicking the shit out of each other and neither
would go down. They wound up rewarding both fighters with a UFC six
figure contract. If you missed it you gotta see it, by far the best fight
I have ever seen

desflood
04-10-2005, 09:14 AM
I saw it. Griffin and Bonner beat the crap out of each other. Excellent fight. It's time for Shamrock to retire, though. He's lost a few steps.

sa_butta
04-10-2005, 10:06 AM
I saw it. Griffin and Bonner beat the crap out of each other. Excellent fight. It's time for Shamrock to retire, though. He's lost a few steps.
Yeah, but at the begining he looked like he was in great shape and ready to kick some ass. Man he used to rock people in the 90's. He just slipped in the fight last night and was too slow recovering. What do you think of that guy Sanchez? Pretty cocky bastard but I guess you have to be in these types of fights. He looked good and hasnt lost yet.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-10-2005, 07:24 PM
people have been saying shamrock should retire since i used to watch ufc back when he also did wwf wrestling

JoeChalupa
04-10-2005, 09:13 PM
I missed it. :(

desflood
04-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Diego Sanchez beat Kenny Florian pretty quickly Joe, just as expected. Then Bonner and Griffin came up... and put on one of the biggest wars I've ever seen, and I've been watching the UFC since day one. In the end, Forrest won the fight, but they were so impressed with Bonner they gave him a contract also. Shamrock is ten years past his prime. Rich Franklin beat him easily. Wish they'd shown some of the dark fights, though.

tlongII
04-11-2005, 12:08 PM
That was a great fight. They were light-heavyweights, not middleweights though. Shamrock should have retired after he got knocked out by Tito.

sa_butta
04-11-2005, 01:05 PM
It is being replayed tonight on Spike TV at 10pm.
This is a must see.

desflood
04-11-2005, 01:46 PM
I missed it. :(
I got it on DVR. I'd invite you over to watch, but we don't let strange men into the house ;)