PDA

View Full Version : This may be a dumb topic but...you know me

duncan2k5
04-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Some of you may know that im a Lebron fan...seeing that cavs are sucking and next year is the last year of his rookie contract, do you think we would have enough money to sway him to SA? because he is a very unselfish player and imagine him on our team. we would be sick!

ChumpDumper
04-10-2005, 09:50 AM
The Spurs won't heve enough money.

If the Cavs owners continue to suck, he might take a one-year qualifying offer after his contract is up so he can be an unrestricted free agent the following season. You can bet several teams may have this in mind when they are planning cap space for the future.

SequSpur
04-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Wet Dream Forum.

duncan2k5
04-14-2005, 01:52 AM
but i'm thinking maybe bron would have the desire to win, thus coming to SA for Tony Parker money.

Tek_XX
04-14-2005, 01:54 AM
Even if we did have the money, he would take less and go somewhere with more media.

MI21
04-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Maybe in franchise mode on NBA Live 2007.

san antonio spurs
04-14-2005, 02:02 AM
Maybe in franchise mode on NBA Live 2007.
best answer so far :lmao
________
PORTABLE VAPORIZER PIPE (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Experiment2100
04-14-2005, 02:16 AM
They must have the quality stuff down in St. Croix.

milkyway21
04-14-2005, 03:14 AM
sorry, Lebron says he doesn't want to leave Cavs.

here's a part of the news:

"Despite rumors to the contrary, it is doubtful that LeBron James will be wearing a Knicks uniform anytime soon. Agent Aaron Goodwin told the Post's Marc Berman that James "wants to bring a championship to Cleveland and has no intention of leaving". :angel

but, who knows?

Mr. Body
04-14-2005, 03:28 AM
The Cavs FO seem determined to get LeBron to eventually leave. Their decisions are atrocious. They have money to go after Michael Redd this summer, but I don't see a big turnaround. I fully expect him to be a Bull or a Knick or some big market player in two years' time.

But no, there's no way he'll be a Spur.

And by the way, milkyway, all athletes talk the good talk when they're stuck in their present situation.

milkyway21
04-14-2005, 03:36 AM

And by the way, milkyway, all athletes talk the good talk when they're stuck in their present situation. right! :rolleyes

and the $$$$.

xcoriate
04-14-2005, 04:51 AM
why the hell havent we heard from ducks yet? :smokin

The questiond doesn't really desrve the response I guess though...

duncan2k5
04-14-2005, 12:19 PM
If he goes to the bulls that SHOULD be a SICK team. i would like to see that, but i dont want him to leave Cleveland. im a reggie miller type fan that believes in loyalty to a franchise. i remember when they were telling reggie he should go to LA to win a championship a couple years back but he wanted to stay a pacer. thats why i will never respect malone...well one of the reasons. the other is tha F*CKING cowboy hat

samikeyp
04-14-2005, 12:41 PM
The only way LeBron would come to SA is to agree to seriously less money than anyone would offer him. Could he win titles? yes...but as with most athletes his age he would rather get paid.

whottt
04-14-2005, 01:12 PM
St. Croix Boy, the lure to go to a good team to win a title isn't that great for LeBron...LeBron thinks that as long as he is on the team they have a shot at a title anyway...he's not gonna take a pay cut to come to San Antonio.

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2005, 01:49 PM
The whole thing is basically pointless. The Spurs won't have money to give anyone Parker-type money (much less Duncan-type money; there's no way that Lebron gets anything other than the max on his next deal) unless: (1) the next CBA dramatically increases the salary cap (very unlikely); (2) the Spurs make a decision to greatly exceed the cap and can get around the rule that prohibits teams from going over the cap to sign players from other teams; or (3) something VERY dramatic (and likely tragic) happens to free up some major capspace.

Even if it could somehow become realistic -- and it won't -- the idea that Lebron would take less in the chase for a ring has no historical precedent in a player of his caliber and age. There's virtually no precedent for a player near his caliber and age to do such a thing. Kobe Bryant and Jermaine O'Neal could each have come to San Antonio for a few less bucks, but in the end money talked. I can't see Lebron giving up substantial money for the opportunity to coattail on Tim Duncan and become, in essence, a young Scottie Pippen.

Lebron wants to be Batman, not Robin.

CavsSuperFan
04-14-2005, 01:58 PM
I heard that a package deal has been in the works for some time now...Something about Rasho, Bowen and maybe Beno for Lebron....It seems very fair... :smokin

CosmicCowboy
04-14-2005, 02:00 PM
I heard that a package deal has been in the works for some time now...Something about Rasho, Bowen and maybe Beno for Lebron....It seems very fair... :smokin

:lmao

50 cent
04-14-2005, 02:38 PM
:smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk :smokin :drunk

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Lebron will be play in LA or New York in two years.

ImDaShitYaAll
04-14-2005, 03:05 PM
LEBRON WILL NEVER BE ON THE SPURS...trust me