PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs. Rockets first round?

davi78239
04-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Do you think that Denver will keep winning and possibly over take Houston for the 6th slot in the west? Anyone know what the remainder of Houston's schedule looks like?

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I think Denver and Houston will both keep playing well. Hopefully they will both leapfrog up and Sacamento will drop from 5 to the 7 seed. This will be interesting to watch...if you are in that 5-6 range the "best" slot will be the 6 seed to face Seattle...If Sacramento drops we could actually see Denver/Houston resting some starters in the final games of the season in order to not "win" the 5 seed and play Dallas in the first round...

davi78239
04-10-2005, 04:37 PM
yea, i'd rather face houston instead of denver right now.

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2005, 05:15 PM
i hope so

denver is very dangerous now, we own the rockets

funny...I vividly remember getting owned by Tracy McGrady when Duncan was healthy this season.

http://users.rcn.com/tdiann/eggs.jpg

thats a basket of eggs, not chickens...:lol

ducks
04-10-2005, 05:23 PM
spurs could still have the best record
they win tonight they would be .5 games back

td4mvp21
04-10-2005, 05:33 PM
I think we will beat either of them in the first round.

kskonn
04-10-2005, 07:08 PM
The rockets or denver would be tough. I would rather face the rockets. They have a similiar style of play as The spurs, however we are better at that style than they are therefore we would have the advantage. Besides either way you look at the season we lost two games. Playing a bad game is not an excuse for an NBA team,we could say that about every game we play, and yes Tracy's miracle will probably not happen again, but it did happen once and we lost.