PDA

View Full Version : What an evening it was...

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 12:55 AM
I made a thread a few weeks ago stating I liked my best friends sister and wanted to know how to go about things. Well I went through all those hurdles and she said yes when I asked her out.

So tonight was our first "date". Things were going well when I went by to pick her up. It was a smooth ride to the theater. Then as we get to the ticket booth, she tells me "I will pay for the tickets and you can pay for the Popcorn and Soda. That is how me and my ex-boyfriend did it on our first date."

That came out of nowhere, but I just rolled with it. Then once we get to our theater I ask her where she would like to sit. She replies "Let's sit at the top. That is where me and my ex boyfriend sat at." Okay so now it is starting to piss me off just a little bit.

We get there about 10-15 minutes before the previews begin. Soon after we sit down she starts texting. She directly tells me that she is texting her ex saying that she is out with me. At that point, that was strike 3 for me but I played it cool. I told her I am getting a refill on my drink and getting more butter on the popcorn.

I get my refill and get more butter and then head for the exits and go towards my car where I drive away leaving her sorry ass at the theater by herself with no transportation. She calls me about 20-25 minutes later wondering where I am. I tell her to enjoy the movie and to find her own ride home. She even had the audacity to ask me "What did I do?". I told her "I am not even going to answer that" and hung up on her. From there I head back to my apartment and play some madden 10 and drinking a few beers to get this evening out of my head.

It gets worse. The brother comes to my apartment, tells my our friendship is over, and then leaves. :lmao This evening was quite a dramatic one and it was a double wammy for me. I knew of the consequences though. Just sucks to lose a best friend due to his sister's actions.

Slydragon
08-24-2009, 01:24 AM
http://heavymetalhorror.com/Icons/mackey-drama.gif

holcs50
08-24-2009, 01:46 AM
wow, haha. Thats pretty crazy. I feel ya on the date-but knowing it was one of your good friends sisters you probably should've just told her straight up. I mean just go be like "hey obviously your not over you ex so we can watch the movie as friends or ill take you home and we can be done with this." Im sure you'll work out the shit with your friend, but obviously the girl wasn't ready to be seeing people-tho you probably shouldn't of ditched without talking-i mean what did you think your friend would do? ha, control that temper, and think about shit before doing it, ha.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-24-2009, 02:15 AM
If someone pisses you off, you run away, then they call to ask you why you left and what they did wrong, not giving them an answer is extremely rude and passive-aggressive. She was in the wrong in that she's obviously playing games with the ex-, but you behaved worse. The adult thing to do was to explain to her why you were annoyed.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 02:25 AM
If someone pisses you off, you run away, then they call to ask you why you left and what they did wrong, not giving them an answer is extremely rude and passive-aggressive. She was in the wrong in that she's obviously playing games with the ex-, but you behaved worse. The adult thing to do was to explain to her why you were annoyed.

She knew why I was annoyed unless she is really that stupid to figure it out. You don't constantly bring up your ex boyfriend to someone who is interested in you during a "date". That is an indirect way of saying "I am not over my ex so I am going to vent to a guy who is interested in me." Could I have handled the situation better? Probably.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 02:28 AM
Wow! Now she just texted me saying how sorry she is and that she fucked up. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ss1986v2
08-24-2009, 02:33 AM
a bit of a dick move by everyone involved. except the brother. anything short of a cracked skull seems pretty reasonable.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 02:34 AM
a bit of a dick move by everyone involved. except the brother. anything short of a cracked skull seems pretty reasonable.

Dick move sounds about right for me.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 02:36 AM
wow, haha. Thats pretty crazy. I feel ya on the date-but knowing it was one of your good friends sisters you probably should've just told her straight up. I mean just go be like "hey obviously your not over you ex so we can watch the movie as friends or ill take you home and we can be done with this." Im sure you'll work out the shit with your friend, but obviously the girl wasn't ready to be seeing people-tho you probably shouldn't of ditched without talking-i mean what did you think your friend would do? ha, control that temper, and think about shit before doing it, ha.

Eh if this does truly end up costing me my friendship with her brother, so be it. That is life. You make and lose friends during a lifespan.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 02:41 AM
:lol

You treat em like shit, they love you. I would pass on that one.

:lmao That is so damn true.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 02:45 AM
I don't blame you bostonguy. Girls who claim to be over their ex's yet won't shut the fuck up about them cause they're obviously not over their ex's are some of the most annoying people ever.....if your friend doesn't see that, then fuck him for not being a real man.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 02:45 AM
You treat em like shit, they love you.

I'm horrible at this.

DPG21920
08-24-2009, 02:48 AM
You must suck as a best friend.

1) You ask his sister out
2) You ditch her like an 8th grader
3) You do not seem to care at all about your friendship and are willing to end it over a girl (who was his sister that you ditched) that you went on 1 terrible date with.

Yup, you are a terrible friend. Or you use the term "best friend" too loosely.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 02:56 AM
You must suck as a best friend.

1) You ask his sister out
2) You ditch her like an 8th grader
3) You do not seem to care at all about your friendship and are willing to end it over a girl (who was his sister that you ditched) that you went on 1 terrible date with.

Yup, you are a terrible friend. Or you use the term "best friend" too loosely.

If bostonguy's best friend is unable to recognize his sister acted inappropriately as well, that's not bostonguy's problem. Grant he shouldn't have ditched her, she shouldn't be using a guy she doesn't even know as a means to get back at her ex-boyfriend.

DPG21920
08-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Ok, but what does that have to do with how bostonguy ditched his "best friends" sister? If the date failed, fine.

But out of respect to your "best friend", you do not treat someone like that.

Also, what kind of a guy would ditch his "best friends" sister and then when the brother naturally gets pissed, just act like you don't care.

If I made a mistake (which bostonguy did), I would own up to it and apologize. I wouldn't act like I don't GAF and ruin a friendship over 1 date when I was the one who messed up.

Also, the friend probably did recognize his sister messed up. If bostonguy would have dropped her off and ended the date early, the guy probably would not be pissed.

He was pissed bc he showed a blatant lack of respect towards their friendship by treating the sister like this. I am sure he would have told his sister she was rude and told his best friend sorry if the guy handled it better.

But the same disrespect he showed is probably bc the guy sucks as a friend.

pawe
08-24-2009, 03:06 AM
Girl is on the rebound and you could have been the lucky winner of rebound sex. There's a lot of pent up sex energy waiting to be released right there!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 03:06 AM
Ok, but what does that have to do with how bostonguy ditched his "best friends" sister? If the date failed, fine.

But out of respect to your "best friend", you do not treat someone like that.

Also, what kind of a guy would ditch his "best friends" sister and then when the brother naturally gets pissed, just act like you don't care.

If I made a mistake (which bostonguy did), I would own up to it and apologize. I wouldn't act like I don't GAF and ruin a friendship over 1 date when I was the one who messed up.

They both messed up IMHO. I agree with what you're saying, I just think his friend needs to recognize he jumped through hoops only to realize this woman was using his to get back at her ex, when people are angry they make impulsive, bad decisions.

DPG21920
08-24-2009, 03:08 AM
I agree. The sister acted poorly and bostonguy made it worse. I was just more stunned with how he was willing to let his best friend go over this one terrible date.

I value my best friends and pride myself on being a good friend. My best friends and I are like brothers.

Stringer_Bell
08-24-2009, 03:11 AM
Then as we get to the ticket booth, she tells me "I will pay for the tickets and you can pay for the Popcorn and Soda. That is how me and my ex-boyfriend did it on our first date."

Rolling with that comment was by far your worst mistake, brah. You should have told her that shit was gonna be different from now on, that you would pay for everything because you wanted her to have a good time and not worry about the cost of the whole entertainment package. You rolled over like a bitch though, so I don't blame her for comparing you to her ex cuz he was prolly a bitch too. And movies on a first date? When you can't even talk to the girl?

Set up the rules of the game, don't let the woman impose the rules on you. "My ex-boyfriend this and that..." whatever yo, put your foot down and say you ain't like that cuckolds ex-beef injection. Now let's get a re-do and get her done. Sheeeeeeeeit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 03:13 AM
I value my best friends and pride myself on being a good friend. My best friends and I are like brothers.

Agreed completely. That's why I wouldn't do what Bostonguy did. I'm just saying I don't fault Bostonguy for what he did. You can't expect someone to think level headed when a girl is fucking with him.

Basically, if I were his best friend, I wouldn't let it hurt my friend ship with him.

DPG21920
08-24-2009, 03:13 AM
LMAO. But there is some truth to that. Unless you both really have movies in common or there is a special event happening, I don't take girls on first dates to the movies. I like to go places where you can have a conversation.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Rolling with that comment was by far your worst mistake, brah. You should have told her that shit was gonna be different from now on, that you would pay for everything because you wanted her to have a good time and not worry about the cost of the whole entertainment package. You rolled over like a bitch though, so I don't blame her for comparing you to her ex cuz he was prolly a bitch too. And movies on a first date? When you can't even talk to the girl?

Set up the rules of the game, don't let the woman impose the rules on you. "My ex-boyfriend this and that..." whatever yo, put your foot down and say you ain't like that cuckolds ex-beef injection. Now let's get a re-do and get her done. Sheeeeeeeeit.

:lmao

DPG21920
08-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Agreed completely. That's why I wouldn't do what Bostonguy did. I'm just saying I don't fault Bostonguy for what he did. You can't expect someone to think level headed when a girl is fucking with him.

Basically, if I were his best friend, I wouldn't let it hurt my friend ship with him.

Ya, maybe. But like I said, he might be using the term "best friend" loosely.

He is probably not that good of a friend to begin with, so the brother would naturally get pissed in this situation. Anyone would. But then when he got the "I don't really care if you are pissed" attitude, he probably wanted to just cut ties.

ss1986v2
08-24-2009, 03:16 AM

damn. on some level, i vaguely kind of agree with some of that.

and now i feel bad...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 03:17 AM

He is probably not that good of a friend to begin with, so the brother would naturally get pissed in this situation. Anyone would. But then when he got the "I don't really care if you are pissed" attitude, he probably wanted to just cut ties.

He wouldn't have set him up with his sister if he was a bad friend.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 03:18 AM
I don't blame you bostonguy. Girls who claim to be over their ex's yet won't shut the fuck up about them cause they're obviously not over their ex's are some of the most annoying people ever.....if your friend doesn't see that, then fuck him for not being a real man.

:toast

ss1986v2
08-24-2009, 03:19 AM
He wouldn't have set him up with his sister if he was a bad friend.

i thought the OP was more about his friend not wanting him to date his sister?

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 03:19 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao Good stuff here.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 03:21 AM
It was supposed to be a movie and dinner. Regardless this night blew donkey nuts but I am glad I drank about 9 beers while getting my ass owned in madden. :lmao

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 03:25 AM

I have been close friends with him going on 9 years. Thing is I have had friends longer than that who have lost touch with me etc etc. I don't want our friendship to end, but if he tells me he doesn't want to be friends anymore, it is his decision and his life.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 03:26 AM

I feel your pain cause this girl I've known and liked for years, I went on two dates with once I lost 60 pounds and was somewhat in her league:lol

After hearing about how she broke up with her ex for the 2nd straight time, that was that.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 03:31 AM
I feel your pain cause this girl I've known and liked for years, I went on two dates with once I lost 60 pounds and was somewhat in her league:lol

After hearing about how she broke up with her ex for the 2nd straight time, that was that.

That shit just gets annoying. This was the first time I ever encountered something like this. On the bright side, this evening only cost me 13-15 bucks (due to buying the popcorn and drinks).

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-24-2009, 03:34 AM
Yeah but what are you gonna do, women are women.

Stringer_Bell
08-24-2009, 03:34 AM
On the bright side, this evening only cost me 13-15 bucks (due to buying the popcorn and drinks).

It cost you a friend and, as one gentleman pointed out, a very strong possibility of rebound sex. Think about it, draw up an actuary table if you must. You're a long-time associate of her brother, and thus could prolly be entrusted with giving her some sexual release (or at least heavy petting in the parking lot). But this generation, our generation, hardly ever looks at the big picture. Instead we get pissy and walk out of the movie theater. :nope

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 03:36 AM
It cost you a friend and, as one gentleman pointed out, a very strong possibility of rebound sex. Think about it, draw up an actuary table if you must. You're a long-time associate of her brother, and thus could prolly be entrusted with giving her some sexual release (or at least heavy petting in the parking lot). But this generation, our generation, hardly ever looks at the big picture. Instead we get pissy and walk out of the movie theater. :nope

The voice of reason

Alex Jones
08-24-2009, 03:53 AM
I have pissed off many dates and many dates have pissed me off also, but I could never do a chicken shit move and leave someone stranded, and to use some lame excuse that I need more butter or a refill on my drink?

Your lucky that bitch didn't get murdered, your the last person known to be with her and that refill on the Pepsi excuse won't cut it with the homicide detectives.

holcs50
08-24-2009, 04:00 AM
actually the sister-friend concept thing i feel different about. Ive had a younger sis by about 2 years my whole life-and yea my friends would joke about it when we were in high school and whatever...but honestly if one of my really good friends was interested in my sister I want that-instead of some random dude i know nothing about-i know my good friends are all good guys and thats what id want for my sis...thats how i felt once i got a little older. Doesn't matter now, sis is getting married in 3 weeks to some guy i really don't know all that well, hmm what would i rather have a guy i dont know much /or his family much or a guy who i trust and trust his fam. Yea ill go with the latter. Either way having a younger sister is odd-and especially now seeing her fall in love and soon to be married-its like who do i protect now? ha. I just would've loved my sis to marry someone i knew already and trusted that way i wouldn't have to worry

Stringer_Bell
08-24-2009, 04:06 AM
Your lucky that bitch didn't get murdered, your the last person known to be with her and that refill on the Pepsi excuse won't cut it with the homicide detectives.

Good fucking point. I guess this whole fiasco could have been a hell of a lot worse. We can all learn from this, mos def.

Texas_Ranger
08-24-2009, 04:47 AM
Wow! Now she just texted me saying how sorry she is and that she fucked up. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ask her out again. Go and have sex with her. And then tell her that your ex was better at sex. :toast

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2009, 05:08 AM
i see you havnt read barneys man book rules

im sure ur not suppose to hook up with best friends sister....

i remember back in college a friend told me how his friend went out with one of their friends sister and ended up fuckn her, the brother found out and got all the boyz and beated the guy up...till this day they are still friends and sometimes they bring it up and have a laugh about it...

PM5K
08-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Idiot, she would have been texting her ex while you tagged it from behind if you played your cards right, instead you wound up playing Madden by yourself.

PM5K
08-24-2009, 07:07 AM

I hadn't read the whole thread but this shit is spot on.

PM5K
08-24-2009, 07:10 AM
I get my refill and get more butter and then head for the exits.

That has to be the funniest part, I thought it was an excuse to ditch her but in reality you really DID get a refill and more butter, I suppose you took it with you?

j-6
08-24-2009, 07:36 AM
Whichever guy said to correct the whole cost splitting from the beginning was right on. And while leaving her at a theater is a pretty shitty thing to do, I suppose it's better to cut your losses as soon as you realized that the date was a lost cause than continue being bait for a immature little girl trying to get back at an ex.

And for the dude talking about actuarial tables and getting laid, I agree with you, but we have no idea if bostonguy gets any consistently and if this particular female was worth the effort.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2009, 07:38 AM
shouldve just told ur friend, she didnt accept PITB

eyeh8u
08-24-2009, 08:35 AM
what are you 12 years old, all you idiots that like to combat tomfoolery with more tomfoolery are the reason why society is in such a state of disgust.

CuckingFunt
08-24-2009, 10:17 AM
It gets worse. The brother comes to my apartment, tells my our friendship is over, and then leaves. :lmao This evening was quite a dramatic one and it was a double wammy for me. I knew of the consequences though. Just sucks to lose a best friend due to his sister's actions.

You lost a best friend for being a passive aggressive jerk, not because his sister was a bitch. Seriously, is it that hard to sit through a movie you didn't pay for? Take her home, let her know you didn't feel a connection, and call it a day. Bingo, you've still got a friend.

Also, fuck both of you for being the type to get up for refills and text people during a movie. The theater isn't your damned living room.

IronMexican
08-24-2009, 10:22 AM
You should have tried the popcorn trick while you had her there.

And you got 360? I'll smash you Super Bowl 42 style with the Giants. Omline record is 38-14.

BacktoBasics
08-24-2009, 10:28 AM
I for one totally believe this entire thread. Very realistic. 100% believable.

Big P
08-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Told you.

JoeChalupa
08-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Leaving someone stranded like that is just plain wrong. You took her out so it is your responsibility to make sure she gets home safe regardless if your plans for the night get changed by her remarks or texting. I'm surprised Dad didn't come after your ass.

I. Hustle
08-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Idiot, she would have been texting her ex while you tagged it from behind if you played your cards right, instead you wound up playing Madden by yourself.

agreed. What a douche. If anything it was your fault for not confronting that shit the first time it came up. You should have done what someone else said in here. told her that was then and this is now. You should have said I'll buy the tickets, you buy the popcorn and sodas. Then agreed to sitting all the way at the top but the difference this time is your going to blow me while I watch whatever movie it was.

You f'd up and truthfully kind of sound like a jerk off.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2009, 11:09 AM
well i just read up to your first 4 sentences and realized you already screwed up. nothing like getting to know someone then going somewhere and having to be quiet while watching something attentively for 2+ hours ...............

PM5K
08-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Leaving someone stranded like that is just plain wrong. You took her out so it is your responsibility to make sure she gets home safe regardless if your plans for the night get changed by her remarks or texting. I'm surprised Dad didn't come after your ass.

I agree with this as well, this guy has a short fuse or something to do that.

angel_luv
08-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow.

Well Boston guy that is some story. Not at all the one I had anticipated, that's for sure.

I'm sorry the girl took advantage of you. And I wish you had been the better person and not ditched her.
Unfortunate evening, indeed.

Not that it really matters other than I am curious, but what movie did you go to see?

phyzik
08-24-2009, 11:45 AM
http://glennkenny.premiere.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/17/cold_blooded.jpg

That was COOOLD BLOOOODED

bigzak25
08-24-2009, 11:48 AM
well played, now reel that fish back in!

Strike
08-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Ask her out again. Go and have sex with her. And then tell her that your ex was better at sex. :toast

Go with this. Revenge may not be right, but it can be fun.

Oompa Loompa
08-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Oompa Loompa doopity dex
You should have thought about revenge sex
Now all you have is Madden and beer
And not getting poon makes you look like a queer
So next time think before you act
And you could be tappin it from the back
Like the Oompa Loompa
Doopity
DO

iggypop123
08-24-2009, 11:58 AM
you blew it. she was leading you on to the line this is where i fucked my ex and then the rest is history. even if you didnt want her long term take the bait and leaver her later.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 12:03 PM
two things a pretty evident here:

1) The chick was an idiot
2) You are an inmature little prick

your supposed best friend should have knocked you the fuck out IMO... he was well within his right.

lil_penny
08-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Play on playa! I Honestly don't think I could ever have enough balls to do that lol.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 12:05 PM
you lost a best friend for being a passive aggressive jerk, not because his sister was a bitch. Seriously, is it that hard to sit through a movie you didn't pay for? Take her home, let her know you didn't feel a connection, and call it a day. Bingo, you've still got a friend.

Also, fuck both of you for being the type to get up for refills and text people during a movie. The theater isn't your damned living room.

+1000

lebomb
08-24-2009, 12:07 PM
The mature thing to have done Boston.............tell her straight up after the first EX comment. "Lets not talk about EXs please. If you want to go out with me, that has to stop. Otherwise, I will grab some popcorn and butter and leave your ass all alone in the theater."

bus driver
08-24-2009, 12:09 PM
the first problem, is you went to the movies. are you all in 7th grade?
should gone to a restaurant or a bar!
you could have stuck it to her :eyebrows while she was texting her ex!

dirk4mvp
08-24-2009, 12:19 PM
wicked awesome

dirk4mvp
08-24-2009, 12:19 PM
lookit fuckstick.

Jerome
08-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Sometimes a player has to do what he has to do.

I. Hustle
08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Player? A player would have at least gotten some ass out of it. A player would have flipped it and got her talking about him instead of an ex. A player does go and spend 15 bucks on popcorn and drinks and then split leaving the chick there. What is player about that?

Now if he would have said I took her back to my place boned the shiit out of her then told her she had to leave because she wasn't over her ex... now then I would have had to call him a player.

PM5K
08-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Oompa Loompa doopity dex
You should have thought about revenge sex
Now all you have is Madden and beer
And not getting poon makes you look like a queer
So next time think before you act
And you could be tappin it from the back
Like the Oompa Loompa
Doopity
DO

Almost....

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Seriously, is this what constitutes being a "player" now a days? Acting like a passive aggressive, inmature little prick in a perfectly manageable situation and then spend the rest of the night playing videogames?

What sort of fucked up de-evolution of the term "player" is going on here??

“bright and shiny”
Don't listen to these pussies Boston. You left her in a safe place.

This coming form a Laker fan? I'm surprised you didn't tell him to put on a #8 jersey and rape her over a chair in a hotel room..

760Spursfan
Leaving someone stranded like that is just plain wrong. You took her out so it is your responsibility to make sure she gets home safe regardless if your plans for the night get changed by her remarks or texting.

Once she was texting her ex then you should have told her it wasn't working out and you were going to take her home, that way you don't look like an ass and your boy would have respected that.

Alex Jones
08-24-2009, 01:59 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/777.gif

resistanze
08-24-2009, 02:01 PM
:lol

My only problem with what you did is you should've confronted her at the box office. Don't bring that "ex" shit on a date, and don't allow it to happen. While lying about getting popcorn and leaving is hilarious, it's pretty bitchmade.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 04:03 PM
I agree that how I handled the situation wasn't the right way. What I did sure was a douche move and in ways I know I could have handled it much better. I won't deny that. I got my heart broken over a year and a half ago and getting back into this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I was a douche, passive aggressive jerk-off,coward, immature, stupid, idiotic,dumbass,moron etc etc.

Luckily my actions have gone in my favor. Her brother came by today and apologized for lashing out and that he acted in the heat of the moment. He told me that his sister told him everything. Hell he is even asking me to give her a 2nd chance. His sister is texting me non-stop to give her a 2nd chance. I got essay type texts from her.

CuckingFunt
08-24-2009, 04:13 PM
I agree that how I handled the situation wasn't the right way. What I did sure was a douche move and in ways I know I could have handled it much better. I won't deny that. I got my heart broken over a year and a half ago and getting back into this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I was a douche, passive aggressive jerk-off,coward, immature, stupid, idiotic,dumbass,moron etc etc.

Luckily my actions have gone in my favor. Her brother came by today and apologized for lashing out and that he acted in the heat of the moment. He told me that his sister told him everything. Hell he is even asking me to give her a 2nd chance. His sister is texting me non-stop to give her a 2nd chance. I got essay type texts from her.

Well, then, if you want to date a girl who doesn't respect herself enough to walk away from a guy who left her high and dry at a movie theater, congrats and have fun.

mrsmaalox
08-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Hmm, she is texting you non-stop asking you to give her a second chance to get treated like shit and her brother is advocating it? This relationship could possibly work out!! :lol

mrsmaalox
08-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Well, then, if you want to date a girl who doesn't respect herself enough to walk away from a guy who left her high and dry at a movie theater, congrats and have fun.

Hmm, she is texting you non-stop asking you to give her a second chance to get treated like shit and her brother is advocating it? This relationship could possibly work out!! :lol

Wow that's kinda creepy.....

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Wow that's kinda creepy.....

I'd imagine that any self respecting woman would feel the same way, it's not a coincidence. Though I do think things aren't as black and white as Funt likes to make them seem. People fuck up. I don't think this is beyond repair.

lebomb
08-24-2009, 04:24 PM

B2Bs kinda girl................... :hat

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 04:28 PM

well, its good that you recognize it wasn't the right thing to do

IMO an apology and an explanation of what set you off would be in order if you are seriously as attracted to this girl as you made it seem like in your original post about this whole thing.

mexicanjunior
08-24-2009, 04:28 PM
LOL...I hope this was a movie you didn't want to see. No matter how badly a date is going, I'm not going to miss a good movie for anyone. I would have just watched the flick, dropped her off after, and never gone out with her again. Leaving her at the theater seems so childish...the brother should have lit your car on fire.

CuckingFunt
08-24-2009, 04:38 PM
I'd imagine that any self respecting woman would feel the same way, it's not a coincidence. Though I do think things aren't as black and white as Funt likes to make them seem. People fuck up. I don't think this is beyond repair.

Leaving a girl without a ride less than an hour (I'm assuming, based on the story) into a first date? I'm well aware of shades of gray, and in fact tend to be pretty forgiving as long as people are up front with me, but I've got too many other options to give that kind of behavior a second chance.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Leaving a girl without a ride less than an hour (I'm assuming, based on the story) into a first date? I'm well aware of shades of gray, and in fact tend to be pretty forgiving as long as people are up front with me, but I've got too many other options to give that kind of behavior a second chance.

We agree it was a fucked up thing to do, you'll find no argument here. Though, proclaiming a girl doesn't respect herself simply because she might be more forgiving about stuff like this doesn't seem reasonable.

08-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Luckily my actions have gone in my favor. Her brother came by today he is even asking me to give her a 2nd chance. His sister is texting me non-stop to give her a 2nd chance. I got essay type texts from her.

You make a sappy lame ass topic get people to feel sorry for you then you go right back to the bullshit you complained about? This why we need a 12-16 year old's forum. I hope she takes you on a long picnic ties you face down spread eagle and has a fondue meal from your ass.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 04:43 PM
IMO an apology and an explanation of what set you off would be in order if you are seriously as attracted to this girl as you made it seem like in your original post about this whole thing.

Already done.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 04:44 PM
You make a sappy lame ass topic get people to feel sorry for you then you go right back to the bullshit you complained about? This why we need a 12-16 year old's forum. I hope she takes you on a long picnic ties you face down spread eagle and has a fondue meal from your ass.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

CuckingFunt
08-24-2009, 04:46 PM
We agree it was a fucked up thing to do, you'll find no argument here. Though, proclaiming a girl doesn't respect herself simply because she might be more forgiving about stuff like this doesn't seem reasonable.

I stick by it.

I'd agree if she was forgiving to the point of not hating the guy, or was willing to grab a cup of coffee and talk things out, or something like that. But repeatedly begging forgiveness? From a guy who lied and ditched you without a ride? Nope.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I stick by it.

I'd agree if she was forgiving to the point of not hating the guy, or was willing to grab a cup of coffee and talk things out, or something like that. But repeatedly begging forgiveness? From a guy who lied and ditched you without a ride? Nope.

Point taken I suppose

mrsmaalox
08-24-2009, 04:57 PM
The "repeatedly begging for forgiveness" part could be a bit of an exaggeration on the op's part. That usually happens a lot in these ridiculous relationship games.

resistanze
08-24-2009, 05:02 PM
I hope she takes you on a long picnic ties you face down spread eagle and has a fondue meal from your ass.
Wow..

[/thread]

Lebron4MVP
08-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Bostonguy dealing with the karma he was long overdue for. I am glad everybody is shitting on you. Seems your reputation at spurstalk took a major blow. Sucks to be you. Dumbass :lol

eyeh8u
08-24-2009, 08:35 PM

yeah, sure she did.

marini martini
08-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Bostonguy dealing with the karma he was long overdue for. I am glad everybody is shitting on you. Seems your reputation at spurstalk took a major blow. Sucks to be you. Dumbass :lol

Damn, if someone left me stranded in a movie theatre, there would be all sorts of hell to pay!!!!:ihit

tlongII
08-24-2009, 11:01 PM
You're a dick. If I was her brother I'd have kicked your ass.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 11:14 PM
You're a dick. If I was her brother I'd have kicked your ass.

I'm a dick,asshole,prick,cold hearted son of a bitch,a jerk off, a passive aggressive jerk-off, a bad person with a bad heart etc etc. Go ahead and flame me for it as much as you want. I deserve every bit of it.

Despite her fucking up, I fucked up even worse. Instead of being a man about it, I hid like a fucking coward. I tried to put out a fire using gasoline.

Lebron4MVP
08-24-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm a dick,asshole,prick,cold hearted son of a bitch,a jerk off, a passive aggressive jerk-off, a bad person with a bad heart etc etc. Go ahead and flame me for it as much as you want. I deserve every bit of it.

Despite her fucking up, I fucked up even worse. Instead of being a man about it, I hid like a fucking coward. I tried to put out a fire using gasoline.

Oh quit fucking crying you pussy. I hope every day when you look in the mirror, you hate who you see in the reflection.

tlongII
08-24-2009, 11:25 PM

Well at least you're owning it.

exstatic
08-24-2009, 11:39 PM
boston - Don't do it. She and her bro are just setting your ass up for revenge.

...or planning that picnic.

exstatic
08-24-2009, 11:42 PM
On second thought, go for it. You're both twits. It could work out.

[by work out, I mean remove both of you from the dating population for a while, sparing anyone else from a text date, or being ditched at a movie]

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 11:48 PM
boston - Don't do it. She and her bro are just setting your ass up for revenge.

...or planning that picnic.

I'm not going to. It is obvious she isn't over her ex and I am not over mine. I thought I was, but the bad memories resurfaced last night when the ex b/f comments started being made which caused me to act like a passive aggressive little bitch. That still doesn't excuse my piss poor actions.

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 11:49 PM
On second thought, go for it. You're both twits. It could work out.

[by work out, I mean remove both of you from the dating population for a while, sparing anyone else from a text date, or being ditched at a movie]

I am not sure if that was sarcasm or if that was an insult. Either way, point taken.

LuvBones
08-24-2009, 11:51 PM
You're still not over your ex after a year and a half? How long did ya'll date?

bostonguy
08-24-2009, 11:55 PM

We were really good friends for 5 years before we dated, and then we dated for nearly 2.5 years. So that is 7.5 years of really knowing somebody. It ended in a bad way. I thought I was over it. I was able to really start moving on at the start of this new year but now after what has taken place who knows where I go from here.

exstatic
08-24-2009, 11:58 PM
I am not sure if that was sarcasm or if that was an insult. Either way, point taken.

A bit of both. :lol

exstatic
08-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Bostonguy and TextingGirl's date...

Fu9ibUWIq8A

bostonguy
08-25-2009, 12:02 AM
Bostonguy and TextingGirl's date...

Fu9ibUWIq8A

:lmao:lmao

bostonguy
08-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Just when I thought I was ready to date again, I have this fucking set back. The first thing that comes to my mind the minute she brings up her ex b/f is time my ex telling me she was seeing a guy 2 for months, and that she was leaving me because she wanted financial security that I couldn't provide. She did it with no regrets and so heartlessly.

I wanted to push these memories away when they re-entered my head last night. I didn't want that to be what lit my fuse. I did my best trying to deny it. The fear of having to say that moment still bothers me. That it still hurts like it just recently happened. I really thought I had progressed, but now I have doubts. I would take just being a passive aggressive jerk-off over being a passive aggressive jerk-off who is letting memories of his ex breaking his heart get to him, and making him rethink that the progress he made was positive. Fuck I'm scared.

“bright and shiny”
08-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Topic of the week! :tu

z0sa
08-25-2009, 05:06 AM
lol @ the movie tix/popcorn cost splitting, going to a movie, walking out before the movie even starts - that is one of the lamest first date stories i have ever seen.

Bigzax
08-25-2009, 05:24 AM
Just when I thought I was ready to date again, I have this fucking set back. The first thing that comes to my mind the minute she brings up her ex b/f is time my ex telling me she was seeing a guy 2 for months, and that she was leaving me because she wanted financial security that I couldn't provide. She did it with no regrets and so heartlessly.

I wanted to push these memories away when they re-entered my head last night. I didn't want that to be what lit my fuse. I did my best trying to deny it. The fear of having to say that moment still bothers me. That it still hurts like it just recently happened. I really thought I had progressed, but now I have doubts. I would take just being a passive aggressive jerk-off over being a passive aggressive jerk-off who is letting memories of his ex breaking his heart get to him, and making him rethink that the progress he made was positive. Fuck I'm scared.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/bigzak2525/Suicide.gif

Das Texan
08-25-2009, 06:21 AM
teenager forum.

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 07:59 AM
Just a suggestion but... have you tried scratching at your face until it bleeds and playing guitar hero in your parents basement all night and then cussing out your parents when they get mad at you for stealing their minivan?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-25-2009, 09:52 AM
ha. that's nothing i have a friend that still isn't over his ex. in fact i have 2 friends like that. the first one was with this chick for about 3 years. maybe 4. never lived together or had kids. they always fought. it got so bad that one night it got pretty crazy and they split up...........that happened about 7 to 8 years ago and he still talks about her. even to new chicks in his herd. another friend of mine has been divorced for over 5 years and is still hung up on her. they were together about 4 years and as soon as her baby's daddy got out of the pokey she bailed. that wasn't the reason for their divorce. my friend totally screwed that one up. he still, to this day, throws it in my other friends face that he watched her cat, unbeknown to him until earlier this year, while she went out of town about a year after they divorced. :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
08-25-2009, 09:56 AM
http://yankeeschick.mlblogs.com/assets_c/2009/08/Drama_Llama-thumb-350x375-1437421.jpg

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
08-25-2009, 10:04 AM
First off, this doesn't seem legit.

That said, boo fucking hoo. Stop being a little bitch, sack up and get on with your pathetic life. There will be another dumb cunt who you'll be smitten with soon enough.

And if your ex left you for money, then you're much, much better off in the end game. Those are the worst kind of dumb cunts.

Trust me on that one.

manufan10
08-25-2009, 10:07 AM

Instead of trying to get back into the relationship game by looking for a long term thing, why don't you just do some casual dating? Get back into the game, but don't go balls deep into it. Take your time. Do some casual dating that won't be putting your heart on the line. That way you don't become to emotionally involved, and you won't have to worry about your heart being broken. Then, when you are ready for a real, long term relationship, you won't be continuously worried about getting your heart broken.

Kriz-Maxima
08-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Had to be a Boston fan. Had to be.

mouse
08-25-2009, 10:15 AM
You can still save your Club reputation if you can post a pic of this girl. You can gain instant TRoll forum access if she is knocked out and your wiener is somewhere in the frame.
Good luck! :tu

lebomb
08-25-2009, 10:57 AM
I like I. Hustles evening better................... :hat