PDA

View Full Version : Glock 17

mookie2001
04-10-2005, 04:11 PM
the glock 17 was revolutionary for its time
i think the most dominant handgun of all time
synthetic and lightweight
it was tested in the dirt, rain, mud, dropped, thrown, and abused under all conditions for hundreds of thousands of rounds without cleaning and kept its accuracy
i love this gun

Kori Ellis
04-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I used to own one when I lived in LA. It's awesome.

ZStomp
04-10-2005, 06:19 PM
I have a Glock 22. I believe its first generation. It's an older model but it's a great gun. I love it. I think I will go shooting this week.

TheWriter
04-11-2005, 12:35 AM
This is what I pack:

http://www.wilman.com.hk/pumpwater_files/image006.jpg

That thing is illegal in 15 countries, including America.

Not only does it have dual pumps but I molded it with a laser so my sht is dead on.

Also, I am about to buy a silencer for it.

Urko
04-11-2005, 03:39 AM
This is what I pack:

http://www.wilman.com.hk/pumpwater_files/image006.jpg

That thing is illegal in 15 countries, including America.

Not only does it have dual pumps but I molded it with a laser so my sht is dead on.

Also, I am about to buy a silencer for it.

O man, that's the gun I was looking for!!!
:smokin :smokin :smokin
with silencer, I could be even better assassin as Sly was :makemyday :makemyday :makemyday :makemyday

Supreme Allah
04-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Glocks and Ak's are my guns of choice

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-11-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm too much of a dumbass to own guns. I'd accidentally shoot myself or someone else. I'd need some serious training courses before I felt skilled enough to own one.

I've gone hunting a few times using borrowed guns, but never felt all that comfortable with them.

I've had 3 relatives shot in gun related accidents -- none of which were on purpose. I've witnessed too much carelessness from my gun-toting relatives to ever undertake gun ownership without the utmost respect and training for them. And up to this point I haven't had the time for that