PDA

View Full Version : AP Source: Coroner rules Jackson's death homicide

Mel_13
08-24-2009, 04:57 PM
The Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Michael Jackson's death a homicide, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press, a finding that makes it more likely criminal charges will be filed against the doctor who was with the pop star when he died

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_investigation

Strike
08-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Good to know. Guess I can sleep peacefully for the time being...

fraga
08-24-2009, 08:24 PM
They f*ckin killed him man...they f*ckin killed hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim. ..

PakiDan
08-24-2009, 08:45 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

CubanSucks
08-24-2009, 09:11 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

I think I'm sensing some sarcasm?

boutons_deux
08-24-2009, 09:29 PM
there's no doubt in my mind that the medical profession killed him

marini martini
08-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I think his fam. and/or his manager paid the med. profession to kill him!!!

phyzik
08-25-2009, 08:31 AM
just because it was ruled a homicide doesnt mean he was murdered. I still think people are just looking for someone to blame rather than blame Jackson himself for his fucked up lifestyle.

lebomb
08-25-2009, 08:34 AM
just because it was ruled a homicide doesnt mean he was murdered. I still think people are just looking for someone to blame rather than blame Jackson himself for his fucked up lifestyle.

I dont know about that.............he was injected with a gang of meds. :(

phyzik
08-25-2009, 08:48 AM
I dont know about that.............he was injected with a gang of meds. :(

Which he reportedly would call doctor after doctor looking for someone who would give him his fix. During his last concert several years ago it was reported he was being put into an induced coma after every show and "brought back" the next day to perform and it was at his request.

Im not saying the doctor is not partly to blame but dont make it out like this guy went in their and maliciously injected Jackson with the intent of killing him. Jackson asked for that shit. That needs to be taken into account.

Cry Havoc
08-25-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm so tired of hearing about Michael Jackson.

spursfan09
08-25-2009, 10:08 AM
you should consider taking a vacation away from planet earth for a while then.

manufan10
08-25-2009, 10:11 AM

Which he reportedly would call doctor after doctor looking for someone who would give him his fix. During his last concert several years ago it was reported he was being put into an induced coma after every show and "brought back" the next day to perform and it was at his request.

Im not saying the doctor is not partly to blame but dont make it out like this guy went in their and maliciously injected Jackson with the intent of killing him. Jackson asked for that shit. That needs to be taken into account.

Exactly. In some people's eyes this guy is a god and could do no wrong. So of course they overlook the fact the Jackson would go out and look for doctors that would give him what he wanted.

Fabbs
08-25-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm so tired of hearing about Michael Jackson.
+1. Anyone, when hearing again about Jackson, wonder how his now adult and young adult molest victims are doing?

Originally Posted by phyzik View Post

manufan10
Exactly. In some people's eyes this guy is a god and could do no wrong. So of course they overlook the fact the Jackson would go out and look for doctors that would give him what he wanted.
to the 10th power.

SonOfAGun
08-25-2009, 12:03 PM
LMFAO

The dude was taking anesthesia to go to sleep at night. His fucked up life killed him. Not some doctor.

Dude dug his own grave.