PDA

View Full Version : Advice from San Antonio Residents

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey everyone I was wondering if I could get some advice from some people that currently live in San Antonio. I was recently laid off from my employer whom I was with for 3 and a half years. I am currently living in the Metro-Phoenix Area and have been strongly considering moving to San Antonio.

I have been looking for work out here in PHX for about 3 months now and have had no luck what-so-ever.

I would like to pursue moving out to San Antonio but I can't do that unless I have a job first. So my question is does any of you know of places that are hiring and what locations in San Antonio are the best (for living).

I appreciate any advice/feedback you can give me... Thanks.

bugoy
08-24-2009, 08:20 PM
post your resume (minus details you want removed)

fraga
08-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah it kind of depends on what exactly it is that you do...

PM5K
08-24-2009, 08:27 PM
You didn't even bother to tell us what field you are in, please stay the fuck in Phoenix with all of the other retards.

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-24-2009, 08:36 PM
You didn't even bother to tell us what field you are in, please stay the fuck in Phoenix with all of the other retards.

Wow is everyone in San Antonio a big asshole like you?

My last employer that I was with was a Caterpillar dealership. I was familair with a lot of construction and Caterpiallr machines (mainly selling and odering parts).

PakiDan
08-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Wow is everyone in San Antonio a big asshole like you?

My last employer that I was with was a Caterpillar dealership. I was familair with a lot of construction and Caterpiallr machines (mainly selling and odering parts).

Ummmm... are you for real? Do you know who Peter Holt is?

PM5K
08-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Please tell me you've at least heard of HoltCat.....

EDIT: Move to Tyler:

https://www3.ultirecruit.com/HOL1001/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx

bugoy
08-24-2009, 09:00 PM
so your in sales?

mookie2001
08-24-2009, 09:11 PM
everyone is going to tell you to move to 1604 and I-10, 1604 and 281, 1604 and bandera, I-10 and boerne stage, bandera tx, boerne tx, because its a good place to "raise kids" and the tollroads already planned out and the schools are named after neocons

dont do it

marini martini
08-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Are you black???

BlackSwordsMan
08-24-2009, 10:12 PM
move into my house and move my fatass around with a forklift

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Ummmm... are you for real? Do you know who Peter Holt is?
Yes I know who peter Holt is but to be honest I wasn't aware that he was related to Ben Holt. Working for Cat I would always hear the name Ben Holt because he was the guy who created the "Track type Tractor". Very interesting though thanks...

Please tell me you've at least heard of HoltCat.....

EDIT: Move to Tyler:

https://www3.ultirecruit.com/HOL1001/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx

Oh yeah I have heard of them, but I am not too familiar with them. Thanks for the link and I will check it out.

so your in sales?

Yes for the most part I have worked in sales, I started out as a warehouse guy operating machines/forklifts pachaging and shipping parts but then I moved to "parts sales".

everyone is going to tell you to move to 1604 and I-10, 1604 and 281, 1604 and bandera, I-10 and boerne stage, bandera tx, boerne tx, because its a good place to "raise kids" and the tollroads already planned out and the schools are named after neocons

dont do it

Well I am only 23 and don;t really have a steady GF at the moment so I don't really have to worry about a good place to "raise kids", where would you consider a good place to start out? (I have only been to San Antonio twice but both times I was really young).

Are you black???

No, I am a white boy

move into my house and move my fatass around with a forklift
:lol:downspin: