:downspin::downspin:

So your coming to the US?
or are you leaving the US? :wakeup

Rapper
08-25-2009, 07:50 AM
So your coming to the US?
or are you leaving the US? :wakeup

I am coming to US , i will travel in Texas in the middle of jan next year

So i need to apply a US visa in order to come US.

For a foreigner, it's extremely hard to travel in US cause US visa is very difficult to apply.

1 The US government requires that the US visa applicant has at least 20000 US dollar in his account,if the applicant is still a studeent (like me), his parents need to have at least 20000 dollar in their accounts in order to let the US ambassador to Hong Kong knows that they can afford the travelling budget of their children

2 Handing in all documents which are concerned about the applicant to the US government

3 The charge of applying a US visa is 200 US dollar (if the US government doesn't ratify the application, they won't refund the money to the applicant.

4 In case of some urgent situations, the applicant needs to give a relative's US address which is a legal address to the US government.

5 Good at speaking english

6 an interview with the US ambassador

phyzik
08-25-2009, 08:27 AM
http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/alex/gblog/borat_2Dhigh_2Dfive.jpg

ShoogarBear
08-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Check out some Spurs games while you're in TX.

Also, remember to swing by Sequ's house on the West Side for some pie.

Summers
08-25-2009, 08:31 AM
Congrats and have fun.

Taco
08-25-2009, 09:04 AM
I am coming to US , i will travel in Texas in the middle of jan next year

So i need to apply a US visa in order to come US.

For a foreigner, it's extremely hard to travel in US cause US visa is very difficult to apply.

1 The US government requires that the US visa applicant has at least 20000 US dollar in his account,if the applicant is still a studeent (like me), his parents need to have at least 20000 dollar in their accounts in order to let the US ambassador to Hong Kong knows that they can afford the travelling budget of their children

2 Handing in all documents which are concerned about the applicant to the US government

3 The charge of applying a US visa is 200 US dollar (if the US government doesn't ratify the application, they won't refund the money to the applicant.

4 In case of some urgent situations, the applicant needs to give a relative's US address which is a legal address to the US government.

5 Good at speaking english

6 an interview with the US ambassador

COOL !!! :tu

Libri
08-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Also, remember to swing by Sequ's house on the West Side for some pie.

West Side? Maybe I should stop by. hehe

PM5K
08-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Congrats, they turned me down, said my utilization was too high....

Slomo
08-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Congrats!

I hope you catch a few NBA games.

I keep forgetting how lucky we are not needing a visa for traveling to the US.

Don't forget to go and say hi to Sequ, the guy loves to meet people from other countries. Just don't look down on him...
:p: