PDA

View Full Version : What an evening it was...

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 10:54 AM
I made no thread a few weeks ago stating I liked my best friends sister and wanted to know how to go about things. Well I went through all those hurdles and she said yes when I asked her out.

So tonight was our first "date". Things were going well when I went by to pick her up. I got a hand job on the way to the theater. Then as we get to the ticket booth, she tells me "I will pay for the tickets AND pay for the Popcorn and Soda. That is what my ex made me do."

That came out of nowhere, but I manned up and told her to put her money away. I used to bone the manager and I get stuff for free which is why we went to that theater. Then once we get to our theater I ask her where she would like to sit. She replies "Let's sit at the top. That way I can blow you while you watch the movie." Okay so now it is starting to piss me off just a little bit because I didn't ask her out sooner.

We get there about 10-15 minutes before the previews begin. Soon after we sit down she starts sucking. She directly tells me that it's nothing like sucking her ex because she has to use two hands with me. At that point, I almost jizzed but I played it cool. I told her I am getting a refill on my drink and getting more butter on the popcorn.

I get my refill and get more butter and then head for the exits and go towards my car where I make sure I have some condoms left in my glove compartment. She tells me about 20-25 minutes later that she has something for me that is more interesting than the movie. I tell her F the movie and I'll take her home. She even had the sense to ask me "What did you like?". I told her "I am not even going to answer that" and left her in suspense. From there I head back to my apartment and play some madden 10 and drink a few beers while she gave me head.

It gets worse. The brother comes to my apartment as I'm hittin' it, tells me our friendship is over, and then leaves. This evening was quite a dramatic one and it was a double wammy for me. I knew of the consequences though. Just sucks to lose a best friend due to his sister's actions.

it was the same result at the end oddly enough.

lebomb
08-25-2009, 10:55 AM
:lmao .................... nice execution.

Your evening was way better than bostonguys.

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Boston aint got shiit on me

manufan10
08-25-2009, 11:16 AM
:lmao

PM5K
08-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Much better execution....

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 11:21 AM
Wow! Now she just texted me saying how sorry she is and that she fucked up.:lmao:lmao:lmao

PM5K
08-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Wow! Now she just texted me saying how sorry she is and that she fucked up.:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're trying too hard, just leave well enough alone...

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
You're trying too hard, just leave well enough alone...

That was meant for his morning after thread. I threw it in the wrong thread

lebomb
08-25-2009, 11:52 AM
that was meant for his morning after thread. I threw it in the wrong thread

lol ............

Chingo Bling
08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Is this fake or yust a coincidence?

IronMexican
08-25-2009, 11:59 AM
well played

fotan2
08-25-2009, 12:31 PM
lol..............very funny

you should have written "this story is fictional. if someones is similar to this, he copied from mine"

mexicanjunior
08-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Good schtick...

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 01:13 PM
http://mysteryfiction.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/man-bowing1.jpg

mouse
08-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Is this the new quartto?

I. Hustle
08-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Why the hell not?

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 01:21 PM
lol refills at the movie theater.

Oneton
08-25-2009, 01:51 PM

ClubberLang
08-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey, tell that Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet she stays up late every night dreamin' she had a real man, don't she? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little bitch over to my apartment tonight, and I'll show her a real man!

Muser
08-25-2009, 02:09 PM
:lmao

bostonguy
08-25-2009, 11:12 PM
I made no thread a few weeks ago stating I liked my best friends sister and wanted to know how to go about things. Well I went through all those hurdles and she said yes when I asked her out.

So tonight was our first "date". Things were going well when I went by to pick her up. I got a hand job on the way to the theater. Then as we get to the ticket booth, she tells me "I will pay for the tickets AND pay for the Popcorn and Soda. That is what my ex made me do."

That came out of nowhere, but I manned up and told her to put her money away. I used to bone the manager and I get stuff for free which is why we went to that theater. Then once we get to our theater I ask her where she would like to sit. She replies "Let's sit at the top. That way I can blow you while you watch the movie." Okay so now it is starting to piss me off just a little bit because I didn't ask her out sooner.

We get there about 10-15 minutes before the previews begin. Soon after we sit down she starts sucking. She directly tells me that it's nothing like sucking her ex because she has to use two hands with me. At that point, I almost jizzed but I played it cool. I told her I am getting a refill on my drink and getting more butter on the popcorn.

I get my refill and get more butter and then head for the exits and go towards my car where I make sure I have some condoms left in my glove compartment. She tells me about 20-25 minutes later that she has something for me that is more interesting than the movie. I tell her F the movie and I'll take her home. She even had the sense to ask me "What did you like?". I told her "I am not even going to answer that" and left her in suspense. From there I head back to my apartment and play some madden 10 and drink a few beers while she gave me head.

It gets worse. The brother comes to my apartment as I'm hittin' it, tells me our friendship is over, and then leaves. This evening was quite a dramatic one and it was a double wammy for me. I knew of the consequences though. Just sucks to lose a best friend due to his sister's actions.

it was the same result at the end oddly enough.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Great shit. I haven't laughed this hard since I saw the Brett Favre Teenage QB poster.

It's why I love this board. They tell it as it is.

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Just doing my job

SpursStalker
08-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Slut ...

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 09:09 AM
Slut ...

:lol

jman3000
08-26-2009, 09:26 AM
The only reason why somebody would want to sit in the back row is because nobody can see over your shoulder when your girl is giving you head.

So yeah... if the movie you saw didn't have many people in attendence you might have gotten some head. On the flip side of that, that's pretty whoreish and she'd probably be thinking it was her ex's wang in her mouth.

Chingo Bling
08-26-2009, 09:33 AM
The only reason why somebody would want to sit in the back row is because nobody can see over your shoulder when your girl is giving you head.

So yeah... if the movie you saw didn't have many people in attendence you might have gotten some head. On the flip side of that, that's pretty whoreish and she'd probably be thinking it was her ex's wang in her mouth.

Jou are yust hating because jou are probably the ex.

Oneton
07-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Were you the ex Jman? Jman? JJJJMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNNN?????!!!!!!!!!!!!