PDA

View Full Version : The 25 Points of Obama’s New Party

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 03:50 PM
The 25 Points of Obama’s New Party
1. We demand the union of all Americans on the basis of the principle of self-determination of all peoples.

2. We demand that the American people have rights equal to those of other nations.

3. We demand land and territory for the Palestinians

4. Only those who are our fellow countrymen can become citizens. Only those who have liberal blood, regardless of creed, can be our countrymen. Hence no Jew can be a countryman.

5. Those who are not citizens must live in the USA as foreigners and must be subject to the law of aliens.

6. The right to choose the government and determine the laws of the State shall belong only to citizens. We therefore demand that no public office, of whatever nature, whether in the central government, the province, or the municipality, shall be held by anyone who is not a liberal.

We wage war against the corrupt conservatives whereby men are appointed to posts by favor of the party without regard to character and fitness.

7. We demand that the State shall above all undertake to ensure that every citizen shall have the possibility of living decently and earning a livelihood. If it should not be possible to feed the whole population, then the rich shall be taxed even more.

8. Any further immigration of non-liberals must be prevented. We demand that all non-Americans who have entered the USA since August 2, 2004, shall be compelled to leave immediately.

9. All citizens must possess equal rights and duties.

10. The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.

Therefore we demand:

11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be taxed out of existance.

12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.

14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.

15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.

16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.

17. We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. Subsidies for ethanol production.

18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.

19. We demand that American law, which serves a materialist ordering of the world, be replaced by liberal common law.

20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious American to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.

21. The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.

22. We demand the reduction of the regular army and the creation of a national community service army.

23. We demand that there be a Fairness Act against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of a solid government:

24. We demand freedom for all religious faiths in the state, insofar as they do not endanger its existence or offend the moral and ethical sense of political correctness.

COMMON GOOD BEFORE INDIVIDUAL GOOD

25. In order to carry out this program we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations.

The formation of professional committees and of committees representing the several estates of the realm, to ensure that the laws promulgated by the central authority shall be carried out by the federal states.

The leaders of the party undertake to promote the execution of the foregoing points at all costs, if necessary at the sacrifice of their own lives

doobs
08-25-2009, 03:51 PM
What the hell is this?

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 03:52 PM
What the hell is this?
Isn't it what the liberals ask for?

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 03:53 PM
It's made up bullshit.

clambake
08-25-2009, 03:54 PM
#26. anyone that has ever been on welfare are not allowed an opinion.

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Huh?

Do you think that would be one of Obama's opinions?

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 03:57 PM
It's made up bullshit.
OK, which ones need changes to reflect the liberal views. Sorry I don't have that mindset.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:00 PM
OK, which ones need changes to reflect the liberal views. Sorry I don't have that mindset.It's all made up bullshit propaganda posted by you.

Stupid hypocritical flaglot.

clambake
08-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Huh?

Do you think that would be one of Obama's opinions?

it should be narrowed down to people in oregon. oregon is full of liberals. i hear that if you're not a liberal in oregon, then you've been a welfare recipient.

can anyone confirm this?

DarrinS
08-25-2009, 04:04 PM
It can be summed up as:

Equality >>>>>> Individual liberty

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:07 PM
it should be narrowed down to people in oregon. oregon is full of liberals. i hear that if you're not a liberal in oregon, then you've been a welfare recipient.

can anyone confirm this?
LOL...

Most the population in Oregon is liberal. If it wasn't for places like Nike, Intel, and other large businesses, Oregon might be in far worse shape than it is.

Oregon's 50 largest employers (http://www.acinet.org/acinet/oview6.asp?soccode=&id=&nodeid=12&stfips=41&from=State)

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:08 PM
It's all made up bullshit propaganda posted by you.

Stupid hypocritical flaglot.
Please tell me which ones I need to reword to make it a liberal policy. Yes, it's make up. Help me please.

DarrinS
08-25-2009, 04:10 PM
LOL...

Most the population in Oregon is liberal. If it wasn't for places like Nike, Intel, and other large businesses, Oregon might be in far worse shape than it is.

Oregon's 50 largest employers (http://www.acinet.org/acinet/oview6.asp?soccode=&id=&nodeid=12&stfips=41&from=State)

I never realized that many of the largest employers are health care related.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Please tell me which ones I need to reword to make it a liberal policy. Yes, it's make up. Help me please.It's all made up propaganda, therefore there is nothing to reword.

It's all a lie made up by you, a noted propagandist.

DarrinS
08-25-2009, 04:11 PM
It's all made up propaganda, therefore there is nothing to reword.

It's all a lie made up by you, a noted propagandist.

You seem to be in love with this word today. Kind of like how clambake is in love with "birther".

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:15 PM
You seem to be in love with this word today. It's Wild Cobra's word, dumbass. Go post another YouTube from work.

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I never realized that many of the largest employers are health care related.
Yep. Oregon's Health Sciences University, Doernbechers, and several others are at the same location. I wonder what Obamacare would do to Oregon.

OHSU:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/OregonHealthSciUniv.jpg/800px-OregonHealthSciUniv.jpg

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:20 PM
You're asking what Obamacare would do with a government run university health center?

:rollin

Stick to making up lies, flaglot.

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Chump...

Doesn't this sound like the left:

24. We demand freedom for all religious faiths in the state, insofar as they do not endanger its existence or offend the moral and ethical sense of political correctness.

How should I reword it. Please help or jump off this thread.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:40 PM
No, you just posted lies and propaganda after whining incessantly about others' posting propaganda.

Please stop being a hypocrite and a flaglot.

clambake
08-25-2009, 04:41 PM
:lol flaglot

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:42 PM
No, you just posted lies and propaganda after whining incessantly about others' posting propaganda.

Please stop being a hypocrite and a flaglot.
OK, so maybe some of the 25 are wrong. Would you help me correct the idea? If not, STFU.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:43 PM
OK, so maybe some of the 25 are wrong. Would you help me correct the idea? If not, STFU.Telling me what to do?

Trying to stifle my free speech?

What a fascist you are.

Nazi!

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:43 PM
How about I change this:

to this:

24. We encourage freedom for all religious and faiths in the state, as they do not interfere with political correctness.

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Telling me what to do?

Trying to stifle my free speech?

What a fascist you are.

Nazi!
You're just being a troll now. Be productive please.

clambake
08-25-2009, 04:47 PM

DarrinS
08-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Recommended to CumDumpster and clamkakke for their personal hygiene needs.

http://www.regional.co.nz/webfiles/RegionalHealthNZ/webpages/images/25690/Menstrual_douche_md.jpg

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:49 PM
You're just being a troll now. Be productive please.You're just posting lies and propaganda. You are a hypocrite and a fascist.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm posting pictures of douches from work!

Tee-hee!

Def Rowe
08-25-2009, 04:50 PM
:lol

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 05:09 PM
You're just posting lies and propaganda. You are a hypocrite and a fascist.
Lokk, I posted it as a sarcasm to Obamapolicies. Either help, or go away.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Lokk, I posted it as a sarcasm to Obamapolicies. Either help, or go away.You posted it as propaganda.

Don't tell me what to do, you Nazi flaglot.

DarrinS
08-25-2009, 05:38 PM
You posted it as propaganda.

Don't tell me what to do, you Nazi flaglot.

Sorry about the douche photo. What you reallly need is some Midol.

ChumpDumper
08-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Check YouTube for some new material, dumbass. :sleep

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Come on Chumpy, don't you find any of these funny?

"19. We demand that American law, which serves a materialist ordering of the world, be replaced by liberal common law."

SpurNation
08-25-2009, 07:09 PM

Try...
#26 Anyone that has been allowed on welfare learn they don't have to work for a living...stay hooked on drugs...continue to sublimate the system...use every available means to garnish government assistance no matter how far in a poverty state of existance they may have to live.

Then pass this on to their children.

Fortunately some grow out of it and become really good people of society and respect. And most that I've talked to that have made their way out of the revolving door system of welfare have told me that it is the worst, biggest waste program our government is funding because it gives no hope or incentive for the people in it and is designed to keep them at that level.

clambake
08-25-2009, 07:15 PM
so...the entire purpose of the program is designed to keep them at that level....in a poverty state of existence?

LnGrrrR
08-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Try...
#26 Anyone that has been allowed on welfare learn they don't have to work for a living...stay hooked on drugs...continue to sublimate the system...use every available means to garnish government assistance no matter how far in a poverty state of existance they may have to live.

Then pass this on to their children.

Fortunately some grow out of it and become really good people of society and respect. And most that I've talked to that have made their way out of the revolving door system of welfare have told me that it is the worst, biggest waste program our government is funding because it gives no hope or incentive for the people in it and is designed to keep them at that level.

I thought that welfare reform passed in the mid-90's took care of most of the excesses of the system?

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 07:30 PM
I thought that welfare reform passed in the mid-90's took care of most of the excesses of the system?
It doesn't keep people from using the wide open loop holes.

LnGrrrR
08-25-2009, 07:33 PM
It doesn't keep people from using the wide open loop holes.

I'll believe you; I really don't know alot about the subject. Haven't had any personal involvement with anyone on welfare.

Wild Cobra
08-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I'll believe you; I really don't know alot about the subject. Haven't had any personal involvement with anyone on welfare.
Actually, the rules make things worse. They (nearly) force single women to get pregnant within three of their last baby to stay eligible. Many do just that to stay eligible, and we have so many more mothers and children living on "other people's money."

Think about that. How many single mothers do you see with several children 3-4 years apart?

SpurNation
08-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Take that plus many will not work in a legitiment matter so as to not lower their status.

I own a business that requires day labor. I pay on the average $12 per hour. I cannot find any welfare recepient who wants me to pay them legitimently. They want cash money. Many just want to work for the day to have "spending cash" if you know what I mean. Won't show up to work the next day and then 3 days later call me to see if I have any work.

They complain that they need money to buy their children diapers. Diapers are covered under the WIK program if you know what I mean.

Some receive $2000 per month in Food Stamps only to sell about half of that amount to willing merchants to give them cash at 50 cents on the dollar off their Lone Star Card.

The cash in turn is used to purchase drugs, alcohol or both. Many of the children are filthy dirty in unwashed bodies and clothes and live in horrid conditions.

And when trying to pursuade or help them to become better and improve themselves, they don't want to because why should they with the government assistance they receive...they don't care about inproving so long as they can keep the drugs and alcohol coming in.

I've sent request to several congressman to emplement a bill that would mandate drug testing on these recepients of welfare prior to being elligible for receipt of the program as well as regular unscheduled testing while on the program.

It's fallen on deaf ears.