PDA

View Full Version : What does a female bear on birth control and the world series have in common?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-26-2009, 01:36 AM
No Cubs

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BUMP
08-26-2009, 10:47 AM
:lol

Spursfan092120
08-26-2009, 11:24 AM
:lmao

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 11:26 AM
No Cubs

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:rollin

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Im totally going to use that one, thanks DOK

manufan10
08-26-2009, 01:26 PM
:lmao

Betsy
08-29-2009, 07:25 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

KSeal
08-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Gotta love a bunch of Ranger fans laughing at a joke about a team not being in the World Series.

monosylab1k
08-29-2009, 11:53 PM
Gotta love a bunch of Ranger fans laughing at a joke about a team not being in the World Series.

Do you hate on the Rangers because you hate them?

MajorMike
08-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Its funny because its true.

EricB
08-30-2009, 01:28 PM

I'm a Cardinals and Ranger fan.

Is it ok for me to laugh baseball fan czar?

asswhipe.

EricB
08-31-2009, 01:11 AM
oh and for the here and now

lol cubs

lol 10 games

MajorMike
08-31-2009, 09:05 PM
I like cnnsi.com right now. Main MLB is a pic of Zambrano (weren't we continually told in March and April how he was a shoo-in for the Cy Young??) and name the scrubs the 2nd most disappointing team behind the Mets. Also talks about how Bradley and Zambo have the collective maturity of a 4-year old.

Only thing I love more about winning the division is doing it as the scrubbies wilt.

EricB
09-01-2009, 08:38 PM
I don't think the Mets IMO can be considered disappointing because, that IMO is reserved for a team that stayed semi healthy and just played like dogshit.

The Cubs are DEFINITELY a disappointment but they had their fair share of injuries as well.

The team thats the most disappointing IMO is the Rays.

sribb43
09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
:lmao Cubs

http://thesportsculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/bartman.jpg

Jacob1983
09-06-2009, 11:34 PM
I've never understood bashing the Cubs. Besides, how can you hate the Cubs? The Cubs have done a lot of things that the Rangers have never done: win a World Series, win a league pennant, and win a playoff series.

manufan10
09-07-2009, 11:12 AM
lol Cubs

EricB
09-07-2009, 12:40 PM
I've never understood bashing the Cubs. Besides, how can you hate the Cubs? The Cubs have done a lot of things that the Rangers have never done: win a World Series, win a league pennant, and win a playoff series.

Sure you can accomplish all that when your over a 100 or some odd years old.

Rangers are only 36 years old.

Why hate on the Cubs?

Lets see, cause of their jackass players who think they are better than they are?
Their ridiculously overrated manager...

Having that retarded stupid ass go cubs go song.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Why hate on the Cubs?

Lets see, cause of their jackass players who think they are better than they are?
Their ridiculously overrated manager...

Having that retarded stupid ass go cubs go song.

+782348234872341

Here are some more reasons:

That stupid W flag they waive after every win

Their fans that act like the world series is a lock if the Cubs have a winning streak of two games or more

Their media overrating the hell out of every player (as you alluded to)

Their large Mexican fanbase in Phoenix.

Jacob1983
09-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Those were terrible pussy reasons for hating the Cubs. I can understand hating teams like the Yankees or now the Red Sox but not the Cubs. Are you just jealous of the fact that the Cubs have some of the most dedicated and loyal fans in pro sports? The Cubs can be in last place and still either sell out their games or have near sell out crowds.

How long a team has been around shouldn't be an excuse. The Rays, Rockies, Marlins, and DBacks haven't been around for even 20 years and they have either won a World Series title or at least appeared in a World Series.

Spencer Pratt
09-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Those were terrible pussy reasons for hating the Cubs. I can understand hating teams like the Yankees or now the Red Sox but not the Cubs. Are you just jealous of the fact that the Cubs have some of the most dedicated and loyal fans in pro sports? The Cubs can be in last place and still either sell out their games or have near sell out crowds.

How long a team has been around shouldn't be an excuse. The Rays, Rockies, Marlins, and DBacks haven't been around for even 20 years and they have either won a World Series title or at least appeared in a World Series.
I know, bro! I totally feel what you're talkin about! I'm a huge Cubs and Dodgers and Yankees and Red Sox fan!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Are you just jealous of the fact that the Cubs have some of the most dedicated and loyal fans in pro sports?

Bullshit. Their fans will stay quiet when they suck, and then the next year when they're winning their division, they'll start running their mouth and popping off.

Melmart1
09-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I used to watch the occasional Cubbies game on the superstation but that whole Bartman thing just turned me off big time.

manufan10
09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
I used to watch the occasional Cubbies game on the superstation but that whole Bartman thing just turned me off big time.

Why?

Melmart1
09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Why?

Do you not think it's terrible when the man gets death threats and has to have police protection over a fucking baseball?

manufan10
09-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Do you not think it's terrible when the man gets death threats and has to have police protection over a fucking baseball?

Yes. I didn't know if you were mad at him too. :lol

MajorMike
09-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Poor scrubbie fans. They always have to have SOMEone to blame.

Jacob1983
09-07-2009, 11:53 PM
You may hate the Cubs to death but you can't deny the fact that they have a huge fanbase. Personally, I don't get the Cub hate because you usually hate a team because either they have beaten your team a lot in the playoffs or they win all the time. The Cubs rank in the top 10 in baseball in home and road attendance every year. I guess when you're a fan of a spoiled team i.e. Cardinals, Yankees, and Red Sox then you probably feel the strange urge to bash teams that don't have success and/or luck that your team has had.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

EricB
09-08-2009, 01:11 AM
You may hate the Cubs to death but you can't deny the fact that they have a huge fanbase. Personally, I don't get the Cub hate because you usually hate a team because either they have beaten your team a lot in the playoffs or they win all the time. The Cubs rank in the top 10 in baseball in home and road attendance every year. I guess when you're a fan of a spoiled team i.e. Cardinals, Yankees, and Red Sox then you probably feel the strange urge to bash teams that don't have success and/or luck that your team has had.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

A spoiled team?

:lol

So thats what the perennial loser fans of the Cubs think now.

Fucking pathetic.

Jacob1983
09-08-2009, 02:23 AM
I was trying to state that fans of teams like the Yankees, Cardinals, and Red Sox have no reason to bitch or be down since their teams have had so much success. A Yankee fan has no idea what a Cub fan goes through. Yankee fans have always had it good while Cub fans have suffered.

How Cub fans be losers? I still don't get the hate. What did the Cubs do to you? Did they beat your team a million years ago in the World Series or something?