PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here an Attorney, or know a good one?

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 09:32 AM
I desperately need assistance with my child support issues. If you do PM me! Please!

PaulGreco
08-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Welcome to my nightmare pal!!!

I'm in the same boat...

--PG

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Why? There are simple formulas for what you owe or get. Child support laws are clear. If there are little or no discrepancies, you'll just be wasting your money.

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 02:02 PM
I hope you're not a dead-bead-dad...

I was divorced in '98. My payments were set at $687 per month. I had $400 every two weeks direct deposited to my ex's account.

Be a man. Provide for your children. You made them, they are your responsibility.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2009, 02:13 PM

I was divorced in '98. My payments were set at $687 per month. I had $400 every two weeks direct deposited to my ex's account.

Be a man. Provide for your children. You made them, they are your responsibility.

Wow. Way to assume way too much from a simple post.

Of course, it's not a surprise coming from you, really.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2009, 02:15 PM

man, you're such a drama queen.

BacktoBasics
08-26-2009, 02:17 PM
man, you're such a drama queen.ahem pot. kettle. black.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
ahem pot. kettle. black.

so how many "whoa is me" threads did you start this week?

Bigzax
08-26-2009, 02:25 PM
dude, just get mouse an 18 pack, he'll do it.

Strike
08-26-2009, 02:26 PM
so how many "woe is me" threads did you start this week?

Fixed.

JudynTX
08-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I need a Probate Lawyer, does anyone know a good one?

Thanks.

manufan10
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Brian Longcar, he's the strongarm. :D

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 02:40 PM

If the shoe fits...

If it doesn't, laugh!

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 03:25 PM

Cobra you are an idiot. If you must know... I was paying over $900 a month in support, then I had two heart attacks... I have not been working for over two years... yet still paying $900 a month. I need an adjustment made to reflect my change in pay. I do not make what I used to. I need to file a motion, hence, need an attorney. You try to drill basics into me, or call me a deadbeat dad, ONE MORE TIME, I will find you and pull your spine out through your mouth.

P.S. --- on top of my support, I bought the ex a pretty little degree in which she used to get a cushy little job. My boys are WELL provided for.

Cry Havoc
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
man, you're such a drama queen.

:lol

You're right, man, my post was just RIFE with drama.

Meanwhile, calling someone a lousy father from a very short post makes total sense to you. :lol

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Cobra you are an idiot. If you must know... I was paying over $900 a month in support, then I had two heart attacks... I have not been working for over two years... yet still paying $900 a month. I need an adjustment made to reflect my change in pay. I do not make what I used to. I need to file a motion, hence, need an attorney. You try to drill basics into me, or call me a deadbeat dad, ONE MORE TIME, I will find you and pull your spine out through your mouth.

Hey Pakman. The dude just pm'd me about how you are a dead beat dad and he tried explaining how EASY it is to get all that done. LET'S GO FIND HIM! C'MON!

BacktoBasics
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM

P.S. --- on top of my support, I bought the ex a pretty little degree in which she used to get a cushy little job. My boys are WELL provided for.Do my a favor and rip viva's spine out too.

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM

P.S. --- on top of my support, I bought the ex a pretty little degree in which she used to get a cushy little job. My boys are WELL provided for.
Well, as soon as you stopped working, you should have put in for a change of support. Maybe a lawyer can help, but I'm pretty certain you will be expected to pay everything owed, until a change is filed and approved. I have never heard of child support being reduced for past payments owed.

Stop wasting time and get your income status changed with the child support division.

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Well Ive been wasting time trying to stay alive you douchebag.... and I am trying to get it changed for the future moron. You definately put the ASS in assumption.

I. Hustle
08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Well Ive been wasting time trying to stay alive you douchebag.... and I am trying to get it changed for the future moron. You definately put the ASS in assumption.

C'mon let's get him!

thispego
08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
i've been busy trying to stay alive for the past 26+ years

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 04:02 PM
i've been busy trying to stay alive for the past 26+ years

Oh God... now I've got the whole fan club in here!

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Sorry for jumping the gun, but I have come across too many women who have children with deadbead dads, and I just want to hurt them... The dads.

It should be no harder than taking your pay statements to the local child support division, and filling out the paperwork, if that's all you want.

MannyIsGod
08-26-2009, 04:17 PM
WC and Viva never fail to entertain.

Paki, I'll have Jess PM you the contact info for a good lawyer we both know who does family law. She should be able to help you - and here's the bonus - she's Muslim so she'll like you!

Dwight Yoakam
08-26-2009, 04:21 PM
You're the one
you're the one
that made me cry
you're the one
that laughed at me then said good bye

you're the one
you're the one
that made me blue
so how's it feel now that you're the one it's happenin' to

ChumpDumper
08-26-2009, 04:22 PM

Paki, I'll have Jess PM you the contact info for a good lawyer we both know who does family law. She should be able to help you - and here's the bonus - she's Muslim so she'll like you!
Terrorists!

thispego
08-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Oh God... now I've got the whole fan club in here!

paki lives HARD! he dont give a shit!

ploto
08-26-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't think you need an attorney to file for a review of your payment amount. Have you called the person who handles your case at the AG?

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 05:12 PM

Hahaha! Allah Akbar! Thanks Manny!

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't think you need an attorney to file for a review of your payment amount. Have you called the person who handles your case at the AG?

I wish it were that easy.... I tried that, but there are some other issues... they are double dipping when they shouldn't be... hard to explain, but definately something that needs an attorneys attention, and a motion.

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 05:30 PM
I wish it were that easy.... I tried that, but there are some other issues... they are double dipping when they shouldn't be... hard to explain, but definately something that needs an attorneys attention, and a motion.They can garnish a substantial part of your wages for child support. One of the few things that is hard to stop.

Twisted_Dawg
08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
I need a Probate Lawyer, does anyone know a good one?

Thanks.

Yes....my girlfriend. But she is so expensive no one but the ultra rich can afford her.

Paki, my ex-wife hated my divorce attorney and called her a pitbull. She is very good, but expensive.

I think you just need an attorney that can handle this quickly and cheaply for you.

TonyMontana
08-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I wish it were that easy.... I tried that, but there are some other issues... they are double dipping when they shouldn't be... hard to explain, but definately something that needs an attorneys attention, and a motion.

jou need to tell her, "damn bich, if jou fucked me like this when we were married, we'd still be together"

Cry Havoc
08-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Terrorists!

Don't give them that much credit. Terrorists actually scare people.

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
paki lives HARD! he dont give a shit!

:lol really?

CuckingFunt
08-26-2009, 10:17 PM
What is a "dead-bead-dad"?