PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Ok well half of my family are agents and they all have been trying to get me to join up since I graduated high school and I have been thinking about it more and more lately. Have any of you guys taken the exam or know someone who has. If I become an agent I wonder if I can deport Steven back to Mexico?

desflood
08-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Your sig is too long.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2009, 11:50 AM
man. that'd be a pretty stressful job to have. there has to be corruption going on there. those mexicanos are crazy. i wonder how they've adjusted after the ramos and campeon incident. it's like you have to interrogate them before you defend yourself while their gun is in your face.

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Hopefully they will figure out how unstable you are on the psych evaluation.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
And they're off

PakiDan
08-26-2009, 11:59 AM
I ate a bagel.

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:07 PM
man. that'd be a pretty stressful job to have. there has to be corruption going on there. those mexicanos are crazy. i wonder how they've adjusted after the ramos and campeon incident. it's like you have to interrogate them before you defend yourself while their gun is in your face.

I think it all depends on where your stationed. My uncle is pretty high up the chain and he could prob pull some strings and get me stationed wherever I wanted. I have a cousin in Harligen and another in Kingsville and they both said its pretty relaxed where they are. As long as im not in El Paso or Laredo I think I would be ok.

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:08 PM

Ill show you unstable bitch!!

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I think it all depends on where your stationed. My uncle is pretty high up the chain and he could prob pull some strings and get me stationed wherever I wanted. I have a cousin in Harligen and another in Kingsville and they both said its pretty relaxed where they are. As long as im not in El Paso or Laredo I think I would be ok. yeah. i'd stay away from there.

clambake
08-26-2009, 12:09 PM
so....you just want to sit around?

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:12 PM
yeah. i'd stay away from there.

Yeah I agree, plus you pretty much get your choice, they ask you what your choices are and they usually give you 1 out of your 5 so as long as I dont list those I think ill be ok.

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:13 PM
so....you just want to sit around?

No you dont sit around until you move up in the chain. Your out in the field all the time. By relaxed I meant there isnt any major action.

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:14 PM

Hey I thought you were going to start ignoring me, couldnt get enough could you.

florige
08-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Border Patrol? That would be a major paycut for you, you closet richer...lol

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Border Patrol? That would be a major paycut for you, you closet richer...lol

LMAO dude your supposed to keep that shit on the DL.

The Patrol pays well, especially if you have a college degree when you get into it.

Chingo Bling
08-26-2009, 12:47 PM
http://i17.tinypic.com/4uep94k.jpg

hater
08-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Border patrol? I thought that is punishment for crappy cops.

florige
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM

The Patrol pays well, especially if you have a college degree when you get into it.

I would. But thats just me. I guess you just have to compare situations and see which one suits you best man. You have a pretty sweet deal now though. Unless you just want to change just to do it.

manufan10
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
I have two friends that have taken the physical exam and the written exam. They said it was pretty tough, but they passed. They're still waiting to hear from them about going to the Academy. It will be sometime after October, because that is when their new fiscal year starts.

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I would. But thats just me. I guess you just have to compare situations and see which one suits you best man.

Yeah man I think im just ready for a change. I have a year to decide whats the next stop in my life. I was planning things around a girl the last few months and well yeah that didnt work so time to get cracking.

ATRAIN
08-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I have two friends that have taken the physical exam and the written exam. They said it was pretty tough, but they passed. They're still waiting to hear from them about going to the Academy. It will be sometime after October, because that is when their new fiscal year starts.

Yeah it took 1 cousin like 2 months till he got the call for the acad. My other cousin it took him like 6 months to hear from them so I think im going to start studying for it.

Wild Cobra
08-26-2009, 12:59 PM

Yep, and when the upper levels keep taking payoffs to move agents out of areas to let illegals in..

Yep, bet your family has a nice racket.

Fuck the border patrol. We need Minute Men!

JoeChalupa
08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Job Security

TDMVPDPOY
08-26-2009, 01:14 PM
customs work ftw

appear on border patrol america, and hear the non-english ppl gettin caught tryin to explain to you back hahahaa...me speak little englit

La Migra
08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
It works and pays for me.

InRareForm
08-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Mofo's stopped my ass on my way back to los angeles from san diego... racist bastards!

most of the patrol is stemmed from the drug situation. the drug war is a joke and will never win, and for the time being we will still have power tripping BP heckling normal citizens who happen to be of mexican descent.

koriwhat
08-26-2009, 04:52 PM
border cops are dumbest fucks there are. fuck the police!