Rapper
08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
m42o2Bh8ovE

Slydragon
08-27-2009, 01:29 AM
:yield

Rogue
08-27-2009, 01:33 AM
You're a Portuguese bastard. Hopefully a trip to US may smarten you a little bit, or at least you should get gilded in America with a slim slat of gold covering your shitty body, which you can show off to the other Portuguese bastards around you after you come back to Macao. The gilt won't stand long though, after all it will get scraped by wind or rain or whatsoever, and your shitty body will get re-exposed.

ManuTP9
08-27-2009, 01:35 AM
You're a Portuguese bastard. Hopefully a trip to US may smarten you a little bit, or at least you should get gilded in America with a slim slat of gold covering your shitty body, which you can show off to the other Portuguese bastards around you after you come back to Macao. The gilt won't stand long though, after all it will get scraped by wind or rain or whatsoever, and your shitty body will get re-exposed.

:lmao

Kori Ellis
08-27-2009, 01:44 AM

Your posts are getting more and more inappropriate -- and not just under this user name. Simmer down.

JamStone
08-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Are you the Asian one singing?

polysylab1k
08-27-2009, 02:19 AM
Your posts are getting more and more inappropriate -- and not just under this user name. Simmer down.
:toast For more than one time I have suspected the "Rogue" is someone's troll, though I can't eliminate the possibility that he actually is that foolish as he looks. Either way that idiot is an absolute pervert who reaps joy through licking dicks, particularly the dicks of retards like the one that started this pointless thread.

Plus, his inappropriate metaphors and coarse writings also indicate what an idiot he is, probably he is also a inglorious member of that "inferior race" he described repetitiously. Sensibly he also hates himself, shit is only hated by those who are suffering it, while we don't give a shit about the shit. At worst we just repudiate shit, but this repugnance never touches the level of "hate".

polysylab1k
08-27-2009, 02:32 AM
However, Rogue wasn't wrong when he called Rapper a Portuguese. Macao had been part of Portugal for more than a century until China took it back in the year of 1999. Therefore, for anyone above 20yrs old living in Macao, the time of being a Portugal citizen is longer than that of being a Chinese. It's fathomable that Rapper is above 20yrs old, since he can speak English so fluently and correctly. Anyway English has never been an official language in Macao, at best it's just the 3rd language to most people living in Macao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macau

Spursfan092120
08-27-2009, 02:33 AM
that brought back memories....loved that song. these guys are pretty good.

The original:
GAtfzA4KbEY

Spursfan092120
08-27-2009, 02:39 AM
And only because you can't have one of these songs without the other...

1VDmMfpLKoc

polysylab1k
08-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Are you the Asian one singing?
I'm not sure, Asians perform much better when singing English songs than when talking in English, so it's difficult to judge if the singer is also that great as Rapper in English speaking. Anyway Rapper is a genius, I'm pretty sure none of you guys has ever spoken a third language as good as Rapper does with English. :wakeup

Spursfan092120
08-27-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm in "memories" mode

XZcG0NBMcDA8giTjtNX3qkPqU2WXKcUb0

ginobili's bald spot
08-27-2009, 02:54 AM

:lol Epic. No idea what you are talking about but I love it.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-27-2009, 03:11 AM
why do I get the feeling Rogue and Polysylab1k are the same dude? the incoherent writing is awfully similar...

Rapper
08-27-2009, 03:15 AM
I'm not sure, Asians perform much better when singing English songs than when talking in English, so it's difficult to judge if the singer is also that great as Rapper in English speaking. Anyway Rapper is a genius, I'm pretty sure none of you guys has ever spoken a third language as good as Rapper does with English. :wakeup

I appreciate you for your sweet compliment about my english, man i'm glad to hear that, thanks .

As for your analysis of my nationality and the history of Macao,man, you are almost right,glad to see american people have such a good sense about Macao.

But let me clarify, i'm not a Portuguese and I don't know why certain dudes here emphasize that i'm a Portuguese, actually i wish i were a Portuguese it 's because a person who possesses a Portuguese passport could go US without a visa.but unfortunitely, i'm not

"Rapper" ,a 23 year old man,is a pure chinese who was born in Macao China,i have been rooting for the spurs and Timmy since 10 years ago and i have never been US for even one day,hopefully you guys can allow me to continue posting something here.

May god bless all of us. have a nice day:toast

polysylab1k
08-27-2009, 03:51 AM
why do I get the feeling Rogue and Polysylab1k are the same dude? the incoherent writing is awfully similar...
en serio?

Darrin
08-27-2009, 04:26 AM
I used to love this song growing up! That's not half bad, but I wanted to sit on that couch! That's rude, dude.

Stringer_Bell
08-27-2009, 04:38 AM
I've always hated this song, yet I listened to this rendition all the way through. Good job.

And who would be desperate enough for attention to have a troll account with 3,487 posts? :rolleyes

WildcardManu
08-27-2009, 11:50 AM
And who would be desperate enough for attention to have a troll account with 3,487 posts? :rolleyes

An idiot who thinks he knows enough about people and where they live by just searching wikipedia.

eisfeld
08-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Rogue = Rodriguez

manufan10
08-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Rogue = Rodriguez

= :troll

I. Hustle
08-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Gettin' Chinky with it.

eisfeld
08-27-2009, 02:54 PM
= :troll

that troll is actually too cute :p:

TDMVPDPOY
08-27-2009, 03:39 PM
ok rapper

now its time to post pics of ur gf....

fotan2
08-27-2009, 05:20 PM
hey rapper, you can fight back to that dude in Portuguese. see if he will get it.

PakiDan
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Hey no offense Rapper.... but to me, there's nothing gayer or funnier than an asian boyband singing R&B covers! Thanks!