PDA

View Full Version : After cussing out a cop today..

Brutalis
08-27-2009, 04:34 PM
I feel better. But not that much. This is a complete venting thread.

So last Thursday I got my first speeding ticket. I'm 24, and now-days that is rare and I think I had a good run. However I got one for going 50 in a 30.

The problem is I was no doing 50. I was doing 40 and I admit to speeding but either he was lying or his radar gun was.

So today I get pulled over by a trooper. He claims I was doing 82 in a 65. From the moment his lights came on I thought no way he is pulling me over for doing 5 over the limit and that this was my luck now. So when he said 82 I won't lie, I freaked the fuck out on this guy. I asked to see the radar gun or the device I was clocked at and he refused.

Long story short I went off about how school teachers make more than him and how the way he is lying to me was probably the same way his wife did when she cheated on him and stuff. He even asked me to step out and we took a trip to the front of his car where I did not shut up about how nobody respects that uniform and how he is the wagon pusher of our fucked up system and just some lazy drone content with his own work.

He told me several times to shutup until he went off on his own saying I am some no-it-all punk with a smart mouth that needs to do this before this happens or make sure that doesn't happen or this will charade. Talking to me like he is one hell of a pissed off father screaming at his 14 year old boy fucking off his life. After the 5 minute show I looked up at him and claimed I didn't realize he was talking and asked to sign the ticket which I finally agreed to do.

I went on again about him and his job and just laid insult upon insult and he took it. I said that's why you don't make shit bro, cause you do bullshit like this on a daily basis and such. Then he asked me to put my arms down and I said no then asked if I was under arrest. He replied no, so I just walked to my ride and he followed me saying how lucky I am I'm not going to jail for my mouth and frankly I was thinking the same. This asshole could easily just take me in and make up whatever.

So yeah 2 speeding tickets and suddenly my luck has changed. Whatever. The point is I think I mentally wounded this person and made him for even an instance feel small for his luck in having a life on planet earth. My natural wit and charisma with an overly sharp tongue wins again! Going deeper though I must say I do not hate cops. I just don't like them. I wouldn't go off on deputy joe for giving me a ticket if I was in the wrong. I still would never be his friend much less hold a door for him. But for the ones that lie and wear that costume like some holy attire to go with that natural cop arrogance thinking he is better than me... they can fuck off and stay in their little world far away from me.

I don't know if anyone else has been in a similar situation but immaturity has no role in getting screwed over in the first place.

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2009, 04:39 PM
you are a fucking idiot.

You are lucky he didn't plant an ounce of coke on you.

z0sa
08-27-2009, 04:40 PM
you are a fucking idiot.

got a cop brother or something?

Brutalis
08-27-2009, 04:42 PM
you are a fucking idiot.

Or worse.

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2009, 04:42 PM
got a cop brother or something?

Hell no. I'm just saying that he is 24 and should be smart enough to know not to mouth off to a cop. They can fuck your world up if they want to.

I. Hustle
08-27-2009, 04:45 PM
If you were black he would have tazed you then sprinkled crack on you.

z0sa
08-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Hell no. I'm just saying that he is 24 and should be smart enough to know not to mouth off to a cop. They can fuck your world up if they want to.

oh. I just expected a few cheers before the sneers.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Dude. Maybe your fucking speedo is off. Shuting your mouth is always your first line of defense. You gained nothing and probably lost your ability to win an appeal or the off chance he'd forget about you and not show up.

I'm all for venting but this wasn't productive at all.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2009, 04:47 PM
If you were black he would have tazed you then sprinkled crack on you.:lmao
He probably had one hand on the tazer until he did a pigment check.

ORION
08-27-2009, 04:54 PM
I can't believe you didn't use "I pay your salary!" line. That's why he didn't take you in.

Cry Havoc
08-27-2009, 04:55 PM
I feel very sorry for the next person the cop pulls over after he let you go.

Also, you blew up at a cop that actually shows restraint. Nice job, you probably just made one of the actually decent cops feel like shit. Way to go, bro.

mookie2001
08-27-2009, 04:59 PM
yeah if the cop would have committed a felony crime against you, that would have showed you

760Spursfan
08-27-2009, 05:02 PM
If you were black he would have tazed you then sprinkled crack on you.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Paul McCartney
08-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Mate, that cop probably went home and offed himself.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
LOL I bet your speedometer is fucked up.

Cool that he didn't do shit to you. Probably shows he's not one of the asshole cops that deserves to be chewed out. So way to go, you chewed out one of the few good cops.

marini martini
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Too bad he didn't do a booty search, then you might have learned a lesson!!! Thanks man, stay the Hell away from Bulverde will ya???

SonOfAGun
08-27-2009, 05:04 PM
LEO join law enforcement for different reasons. Troopers have a very dangerous job. Lots of officers start out making very little but eventually can go federal and make good money while living a life of adventure going after the actual "bad guys" and not some meaningless punk speeder.

Him being a trooper, I doubt your words actually affected him. Some that go LE look at life differently than most.

fotan2
08-27-2009, 05:04 PM
you might need to check the speed gauge, if you got 2 tickets and are sure it was not your fault.

Brutalis
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Dude. Maybe your fucking speedo is off. Shuting your mouth is always your first line of defense. You gained nothing and probably lost your ability to win an appeal or the off chance he'd forget about you and not show up.

He is an Arkansas State Trooper. There is such thing as an appeal but not one that gets through.

I can't believe you didn't use "I pay your salary!" line. That's why he didn't take you in.

I said he made less than a teacher. You misread.

I feel very sorry for the next person the cop pulls over after he let you go.

Also, you blew up at a cop that actually shows restraint. Nice job, you probably just made one of the actually decent cops feel like shit. Way to go, bro.

I think it's humorous some of you guys think this is a "good" cop. Maybe I should have made the long story, long?

In no mind will I probably ever tell off another cop. I knew walking to the car as I said how lucky this is.

But the guy is a liar. I do not drive a 74 Ford, my speedometer is fine. Do not lie to my face and hand me a note that practically says you owe 200 have a great day. In no way do I am I saying I'm right and cool, but venting was awesome and there is a limitless number of folks who'd love to tell off a cop and could get away with it. Nothing makes him a "good" cop. The next person he pulled over he did the same thing to I bet.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2009, 05:15 PM
The fact that he showed restraint on your ass proves he's a good cop, dumbass. The fact that you still think it can't possibly be your spedo thats fucked is pretty funny too. Maybe after the 3rd or 4th ticket you'll go in and get it checked.

Strike
08-27-2009, 05:29 PM
As someone else said, you're lucky your ass didn't get tazed...

8XWijwmvGU4

ploto
08-27-2009, 05:33 PM
So, you got tickets when you admit you were speeding both times, and it is the cop's fault?

If you were an old African American Harvard professor, you would be in jail.

Brutalis
08-27-2009, 05:37 PM
The fact that he showed restraint on your ass proves he's a good cop, dumbass. The fact that you still think it can't possibly be your spedo thats fucked is pretty funny too. Maybe after the 3rd or 4th ticket you'll go in and get it checked.

That logic is retarded if you want to make it personal. Restraint shows he knows when to bite. I'm a small fish running my mouth and was lucky enough to get away with it. I don't need a 3rd or 4th ticket for me to realize that. Because he restrained does not make him a good fucking cop. With that logic I just refrained from throwing my dog out a two story window. That makes me a great fucking person and not Michael Vick hooray.

spursfan09
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
You are a big know it all smart mouth. He's right. I can't believe you actually speak about this with pride.

marini martini
08-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Somehow the logic in here is going up in smoke.

Mugshot
08-27-2009, 05:50 PM
I actually know three SAPD cops that make about $85,000 or more a year.

mavs>spurs2
08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah the whole not getting paid enough smack was retared. The national average for a cop is 60k a year base pay, not including benefits or overtime, and that's including all the newbies that are just starting out. Police Chiefs can make six figures

Vinnie_Johnson
08-27-2009, 06:08 PM
I call bullshit on the OP no cop would sit there and take that crap from a 23 year old kid.

IceColdBrewski
08-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Two things I'm sure of.

The OP is greatly exaggerating all the smack talk.

And the cop was most likely close to completing his shift and didn't feel like taking extra time to book another smart mouthed punk.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Two things I'm sure of.

The OP is greatly exaggerating all the smack talk.

And the cop was most likely close to completing his shift and didn't feel like taking extra time to book another smart mouthed punk.

Unless we was off to a hot date, I would have think he would of Tarazed his punk ass. Leading me to my point that the OP is full of shit. :lmao

Cry Havoc
08-27-2009, 06:46 PM
That logic is retarded if you want to make it personal. Restraint shows he knows when to bite. I'm a small fish running my mouth and was lucky enough to get away with it. I don't need a 3rd or 4th ticket for me to realize that. Because he restrained does not make him a good fucking cop. With that logic I just refrained from throwing my dog out a two story window. That makes me a great fucking person and not Michael Vick hooray.

I don't even know where to begin pointing out how wrong you are here.

Sounds like you're still in kind of a bitchy mood, though.

koriwhat
08-27-2009, 06:49 PM
i hate cops but i keep my mouth shut... fuck that noise!

Shelly
08-27-2009, 06:58 PM
My first thought after reading your post and before reading the replies was that your speedometer is off.

And you're very lucky...

Fpoonsie
08-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, since this is a "law enforcement venting thread", I suppose this is as good a place as any to do the same...

I had just left the theater and needed to stop by the nearest Wal-Mart -- it was only a half a mile or so away. I took a back road and turned into the WM parking lot. I proceeded to make my way through the lot when I notice the flashing lights goin off in my rearview mirror. I make my way to a clearing in the back of the lot and come to a stop.

The cop walks up and asks for my L&R. I give it to him and he asks me if I still live at the address listed on my license. I tell him, "Well, no. That's my PERMANENT address back in College Station." "Do you live HERE now?", he asks. "Yeah. I go to school at UNT", I reply. "How long you been here in Denton?" "About 2 years or so", I respond. He asks me if I know why he pulled me over. I tell him that I honestly had NO idea. He tells me that I rolled through that right turn at the stop sign. I really didn't remember rolling through it, but then again, couldn't really remember the stop sign, so I don't argue. He walks away and comes back a few minutes later. Keep in mind that I've been NOTHING but cordial with the guy the ENTIRE time. I'm of the mindset (or atleast WAS) that stayin as cooperative and relatively friendly as possible (w/o givin the impression you're a bitch) is the best way to handle these unpleasant situations.

He tells me that not only am I gettin a citation for rolling the stop, but also for not changing my address once I got here. Apparently, I only have 30 days to change it once I move. It was all-too-obvious that I had no idea this was necessary as I chatted w/ him about what I was doing in Denton. I've had that as my permanent address for FOREVER, moved repeatedly, been pulled over by the cops, asked the same question, and NEVER gotten any kind've reprimand or even NOTICE to change the damn thing. They never even fucking MENTION it. I always just figure we're making small talk, as I did w/ THIS fucking dick cop. He gives me my ticket and walks away.

Question for ST: Are EITHER one of these violations arguable? Any advice on what I should do to handle it? Should I just bend over for it or what?

In retrospect, I wish I had BEEN more of a dick to the cop. I know it's not the most MATURE way to handle it, but I figure if I'm gonna get a ticket for such bullshit, I sure as hell better get a chance to EARN my ticket. I swear to God this guy was a Mavs fan and put off by my Spurs license plate cover and sticker in the back window. Dick.

eyeh8u
08-27-2009, 07:10 PM
wtf is a no-it-all

Shelly
08-27-2009, 07:14 PM
i would think that going to school would not require a change of address.

When I first moved to TX and had lived here for several months, I had a CA driver's and AZ license plates. I had a situation with a cop and he didn't ticket me for that, even though it's a big no-no. But the point is. THAT should have been a ticket. Not your situation

Fpoonsie
08-27-2009, 07:18 PM
i would think that going to school would not require a change of address.

When I first moved to TX and had lived here for several months, I had a CA driver's and AZ license plates. I had a situation with a cop and he didn't ticket me for that, even though it's a big no-no. But the point is. THAT should have been a ticket. Not your situation

:lol Wow! Yeah, I really had no idea.

Unfortunately, I'm sure that ol' "ignorance of the law is not a defense" bit comes into play now. I just wish there was some way around it. Like when you get cited for not having insurance, but as long as you get it within a certain amount of time, they throw out the ticket.

Is there anything like THAT for this situation? Otherwise, the ticket's gonna cost me about 240. [sigh]

Shelly
08-27-2009, 07:44 PM
:lol Wow! Yeah, I really had no idea.

Unfortunately, I'm sure that ol' "ignorance of the law is not a defense" bit comes into play now. I just wish there was some way around it. Like when you get cited for not having insurance, but as long as you get it within a certain amount of time, they throw out the ticket.

Is there anything like THAT for this situation? Otherwise, the ticket's gonna cost me about 240. [sigh]

Out of curiosity, I could not find anything that said you had to change your address if you were in school. If I were you, I'd find out for sure before you pay that ticket.

Fpoonsie
08-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Out of curiosity, I could not find anything that said you had to change your address if you were in school. If I were you, I'd find out for sure before you pay that ticket.

:toast Appreciate it. I'll hafta investigate that a lil further.

jack sommerset
08-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Most cops are good. Just imagine what Gates had to say to Officer Powell to get his dumbass arrested.

Wild Cobra
08-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Dude. Maybe your fucking speedo is off.
I was thinking the same thing. After the first incident, I would have checked.

Cry Havoc
08-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Most cops are good. Just imagine what Gates had to say to Officer Powell to get his dumbass arrested.

Yep. Those Harvard professors are so stupid. :rolleyes

hater
08-27-2009, 10:11 PM
I feel better. But not that much. This is a complete venting thread.

So last Thursday I got my first speeding ticket. I'm 24, and now-days that is rare and I think I had a good run. However I got one for going 50 in a 30.

The problem is I was no doing 50. I was doing 40 and I admit to speeding but either he was lying or his radar gun was.

So today I get pulled over by a trooper. He claims I was doing 82 in a 65. From the moment his lights came on I thought no way he is pulling me over for doing 5 over the limit and that this was my luck now. So when he said 82 I won't lie, I freaked the fuck out on this guy. I asked to see the radar gun or the device I was clocked at and he refused.

Long story short I went off about how school teachers make more than him and how the way he is lying to me was probably the same way his wife did when she cheated on him and stuff. He even asked me to step out and we took a trip to the front of his car where I did not shut up about how nobody respects that uniform and how he is the wagon pusher of our fucked up system and just some lazy drone content with his own work.

He told me several times to shutup until he went off on his own saying I am some no-it-all punk with a smart mouth that needs to do this before this happens or make sure that doesn't happen or this will charade. Talking to me like he is one hell of a pissed off father screaming at his 14 year old boy fucking off his life. After the 5 minute show I looked up at him and claimed I didn't realize he was talking and asked to sign the ticket which I finally agreed to do.

I went on again about him and his job and just laid insult upon insult and he took it. I said that's why you don't make shit bro, cause you do bullshit like this on a daily basis and such. Then he asked me to put my arms down and I said no then asked if I was under arrest. He replied no, so I just walked to my ride and he followed me saying how lucky I am I'm not going to jail for my mouth and frankly I was thinking the same. This asshole could easily just take me in and make up whatever.

So yeah 2 speeding tickets and suddenly my luck has changed. Whatever. The point is I think I mentally wounded this person and made him for even an instance feel small for his luck in having a life on planet earth. My natural wit and charisma with an overly sharp tongue wins again! Going deeper though I must say I do not hate cops. I just don't like them. I wouldn't go off on deputy joe for giving me a ticket if I was in the wrong. I still would never be his friend much less hold a door for him. But for the ones that lie and wear that costume like some holy attire to go with that natural cop arrogance thinking he is better than me... they can fuck off and stay in their little world far away from me.

I don't know if anyone else has been in a similar situation but immaturity has no role in getting screwed over in the first place.

you must be white. only reason you did not get locked up

reminds me of the time I was up in a 12th floor of a hotel and saw out my window about 5cops congregated in the parking lot.

I screamed at them "fuck you pigs!" and all kinds of shit for about 10 minutes and kept hiding after doing it. all they did is look around pissed off and then they had to walk away. :lmao

resistanze
08-27-2009, 10:17 PM
you must be white. only reason you did not get locked up

reminds me of the time I was up in a 12th floor of a hotel and saw out my window about 5cops congregated in the parking lot.

I screamed at them "fuck you pigs!" and all kinds of shit for about 10 minutes and kept hiding after doing it. all they did is look around pissed off and then they had to walk away. :lmao

This story actually made me laugh :lol

And yeah, if you get pulled over twice for speeding that doesn't match your speedometer...well...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Well done for behaving like a 13yo, Brutalis. :rolleyes

Fuck dude, you're smarter than that. Learn to channel your anger.

PhoenixSpursFan
08-28-2009, 01:16 AM
Or worse.

FUCK THE POLICE:downspin:

pawe
08-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Fabricated! It all probably just happened in his mind.
Because if I am a 20 yr old guy who spends most of my time in the internet and thus making me a very well informed individual, I damn well know not to talk to cops like that because of the possibility of getting arrested and lowering my chances of landing a good job specially with our economy, leading to fierce competition in job applications.

PuttPutt
08-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Arky! lol

SpursStalker
08-28-2009, 05:14 AM
you are a fucking idiot.

+1

Maybe next time you can throw yourself on the ground and throw a temper tantrum.

:rolleyes

*comment is at the OP not CC*

jman3000
08-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Do you have larger than factory tires? I believe MPH's are measured by the rotation speed of the tire and not by your actual speed. If the tires are larger than what it's calibrated for your going a bit further with each rotation than you normally would, thus your speedometer would say x and your actual speed would be y.

SAGambler
08-28-2009, 08:55 AM

Yeah. After this happening TWICE, you might want to have a look at your own speedometer. You do know the problem may lie with your car and not with their radar gun....Don't you?

As you get older you may realize that "yes sir" and "no sir" will serve you well when dealing with a patrolman. Other than that, keep your mouth shut.

God help you if you get pulled over by this same cop again soon. Believe me, he will remember YOU. And probably the only reason he didn't haul your mouthy ass to jail and have your car towed, is because the jail is so overcrowded they just don't have the room for smart asses like you. You may not be so lucky next time.

SAGambler
08-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Yep. Those Harvard professors are so stupid. :rolleyes

Well that particular "Harvard Professor" did have a "stupid" moment.

I. Hustle
08-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Hey McLovin! Did you tell the cop what time it was?

JudynTX
08-28-2009, 09:11 AM
:lol McLovin

manufan10
08-28-2009, 09:25 AM
I don't get how making a guy feel like crap makes you feel better. Grow up. Like other people have mentioned, your car maybe the one that's messed up. You've been pulled over twice and your speedometer has read differently than the radar gun. A light bulb should have gone off and you realize something is wrong with your car. Instead, you act like a stupid ignorant punk, and then brag about it. :rolleyes

Drachen
08-28-2009, 09:38 AM
wtf is a no-it-all

Someone who shoots down all ideas.

You were wrong to go off on this cop. NO
Maybe you should get your speedo checked. NO
You were breaking the law, then complained that you got caught. NO

resistanze
08-28-2009, 09:45 AM
^^ :lol

manufan10
08-28-2009, 09:46 AM
:lol

SpursStalker
08-28-2009, 10:28 AM
I don't get how making a guy feel like crap makes you feel better. Grow up. Like other people have mentioned, your car maybe the one that's messed up. You've been pulled over twice and your speedometer has read differently than the radar gun. A light bulb should have gone off and you realize something is wrong with your car. Instead, you act like a stupid ignorant punk, and then brag about it. :rolleyes

You tell em!!!

SAGambler
08-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Well, since this is a "law enforcement venting thread", I suppose this is as good a place as any to do the same...

I had just left the theater and needed to stop by the nearest Wal-Mart -- it was only a half a mile or so away. I took a back road and turned into the WM parking lot. I proceeded to make my way through the lot when I notice the flashing lights goin off in my rearview mirror. I make my way to a clearing in the back of the lot and come to a stop.

The cop walks up and asks for my L&R. I give it to him and he asks me if I still live at the address listed on my license. I tell him, "Well, no. That's my PERMANENT address back in College Station." "Do you live HERE now?", he asks. "Yeah. I go to school at UNT", I reply. "How long you been here in Denton?" "About 2 years or so", I respond. He asks me if I know why he pulled me over. I tell him that I honestly had NO idea. He tells me that I rolled through that right turn at the stop sign. I really didn't remember rolling through it, but then again, couldn't really remember the stop sign, so I don't argue. He walks away and comes back a few minutes later. Keep in mind that I've been NOTHING but cordial with the guy the ENTIRE time. I'm of the mindset (or atleast WAS) that stayin as cooperative and relatively friendly as possible (w/o givin the impression you're a bitch) is the best way to handle these unpleasant situations.

He tells me that not only am I gettin a citation for rolling the stop, but also for not changing my address once I got here. Apparently, I only have 30 days to change it once I move. It was all-too-obvious that I had no idea this was necessary as I chatted w/ him about what I was doing in Denton. I've had that as my permanent address for FOREVER, moved repeatedly, been pulled over by the cops, asked the same question, and NEVER gotten any kind've reprimand or even NOTICE to change the damn thing. They never even fucking MENTION it. I always just figure we're making small talk, as I did w/ THIS fucking dick cop. He gives me my ticket and walks away.

Question for ST: Are EITHER one of these violations arguable? Any advice on what I should do to handle it? Should I just bend over for it or what?

In retrospect, I wish I had BEEN more of a dick to the cop. I know it's not the most MATURE way to handle it, but I figure if I'm gonna get a ticket for such bullshit, I sure as hell better get a chance to EARN my ticket. I swear to God this guy was a Mavs fan and put off by my Spurs license plate cover and sticker in the back window. Dick.

As always, IGNORANCE of the law is no excuse for breaking it. Pay your fine, and spend some time on the internet getting your address on you license changed.

Cry Havoc
08-28-2009, 10:45 AM
As always, IGNORANCE of the law is no excuse for breaking it. Pay your fine, and spend some time on the internet getting your address on you license changed.

Since when do you have to register your address where you are going to college? I got pulled over several times in college and I never, ever had my address set to where I was going to school. The cops never said a word to me about it. Didn't even mention it en passe.

ploto
08-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Since when do you have to register your address where you are going to college? I got pulled over several times in college and I never, ever had my address set to where I was going to school. The cops never said a word to me about it. Didn't even mention it en passe.

I wonder if he moved into an apartment or house, as opposed to living on a college campus. That would make the address change of a more permanent nature. From his writing of the story, I had a hard time telling if he lives year round in Denton.

"How long you been here in Denton?" "About 2 years or so", I respond.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2009, 11:51 AM
McFly....

dirk4mvp
08-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Brutalis is a chode. Maybe you should stop playing with stuffed animals and take that gay ass hoop earring out and stop acting like a faggot.

manufan10
08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Brutalis is a chode. Maybe you should stop playing with stuffed animals and take that gay ass hoop earring out and stop acting like a faggot.

:lmao

Fpoonsie
08-28-2009, 02:59 PM

That's what I had previously not been privy to. At no point during my previous "pull-overs" was gettin my address changed ever mentioned. They'd ask me where I live, and my response for the LONGEST time has been somewhere DIFFERENT than the address posted on my license.

I wonder if he moved into an apartment or house, as opposed to living on a college campus. That would make the address change of a more permanent nature. From his writing of the story, I had a hard time telling if he lives year round in Denton.

I do live here year round NOW. However, I move every 9 months or so, so again, I never realized it was necessary AS LONG AS an address was listed that I still had some connection to (i.e., my mother's address as my PERMANENT)

Now, to clarify, I DO NOT live on campus (anymore).

WARRIORNATION
08-28-2009, 03:04 PM
...you are a know-it-all punk.

Show some respect!

Chingo Bling
08-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Pinche guero puto. All jou pinches spoiled brat putitos that think jour hot chit and are entitled to everything. MMLV PUTO!

BlackSwordsMan
08-28-2009, 03:46 PM
too bad the cop didn't beat your bitch ass

Brutalis
08-28-2009, 04:14 PM
I don't even know where to begin pointing out how wrong you are here.

Sounds like you're still in kind of a bitchy mood, though.

I'm glad you didn't and yeah I was.

Well done for behaving like a 13yo, Brutalis. :rolleyes

Fuck dude, you're smarter than that. Learn to channel your anger.

:lol I shouldn't have snapped. Somewhere between him explaining what he thinks of guys my age now days and realizing I have another ticket I exploded. Made a mistake and was lucky nothing developed from it.

I was 18 in that picture as I stated before. In my time now at ST I tend to refrain from replying to pussy remarks and comments. It's easy to zone out the folks talking their own smack through a keyboard. So in this case you should feel lucky I even respond to you as I think you should keep it in the college forum where your ass gets smacked around regularly. That or just stop acting like a bitch all the same.

dirk4mvp
08-29-2009, 12:44 AM
I was 18 in that picture as I stated before. In my time now at ST I tend to refrain from replying to pussy remarks and comments. It's easy to zone out the folks talking their own smack through a keyboard. So in this case you should feel lucky I even respond to you as I think you should keep it in the college forum where your ass gets smacked around regularly. That or just stop acting like a bitch all the same.

You probably want to rephrase that, considering you're the one who manages to get pissed on captmike.

PM5K
08-29-2009, 02:11 AM
If you can't tell that you're going twelve miles over the speed shown on your speedometer you need your brain checked, not your speedo.

I'm not saying there's something wrong with it, just that if there is you should have known, if you've been driving around wondering why everyone else was driving so slow, well.....

23LeBronJames23
08-29-2009, 02:52 AM
911 is a fucking joke.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-29-2009, 04:51 PM
How incredibly amazing it must be to be a white male in america.

Incredible.

phxspurfan
08-29-2009, 09:21 PM
I like cops.

SequSpur
08-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Brutalis...you're a lucky dude.

My nephew is a state trooper and he would've whipped your ass and locked your ass down after your first warning to shut up.

As far as income goes, who gives a fuck. My nephew sacrifices his life every day, raises his 3 kids and wife. He does very well financially.

You need to reevaluate your ownself. He should've handcuffed you and took you to some backwoods and hit you upside with his club.

I'm just saying... lol

Fillmoe
08-29-2009, 10:58 PM
you are a fucking idiot.

sprinkle some coke on him and lets get the fuck outta here

TacoCabanaFajitas
08-31-2009, 04:29 PM

:rollin backstory please!

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-31-2009, 06:17 PM
Brutalis, buddy, if you were one of my little brothers you'd of gotten the Chopper Family head slap for that move.

Aren't cops required by law to show you the radar? Of course, I learned the hard way that you have to be specific when asking to check out a cops speed gun.

ploto
08-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Of course, I learned the hard way that you have to be specific when asking to check out a cops speed gun.

bendmz
08-31-2009, 09:10 PM
and I bet you are at the top of your, "DUMB FUCK" class.......:lmao

Wild Cobra
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
Do you have larger than factory tires? I believe MPH's are measured by the rotation speed of the tire and not by your actual speed. If the tires are larger than what it's calibrated for your going a bit further with each rotation than you normally would, thus your speedometer would say x and your actual speed would be y.
Changing the differential or transmission can have the same effect. Even in some cars, the computer controls the reported speed and can be altered or damaged.

Wow... Even the speedometer itself can simply be off.