PDA

View Full Version : How great is this from the pits to the pinnacle of emotions in 72 hours or so

Rummpd
04-10-2005, 11:23 PM
My God I am proud right now to be a Spur fan. Don't talk to me any more about who the Spurs need to be worried about, it is all on them. This week has been a ride, but at the end of the day it is 3-4 plus two big time close wins on the road doing whatever it takes to win.

Healthy relatively even this team has so much pride and guts it isn't even funny (as does it great fans!).

Think of this we look to be going into the playoffs with a stud PG, a stud SG, a strong bench, and a certain 2X MVP coming back and hopefully Rasho and Devin, although others proved they can step up.

Don't understimate this win = this team has been playing Denver like last 10 games or so. Huge statement, thank you Spurs.

caŽlo
04-11-2005, 12:08 AM
im so glad im a spurs fan too right now!

after that devastating blowout at dallas..

we get 2 straight road wins! double o.t.'s to be exact.

and manu sit out on the 2nd!

man when t.d. comes back. its gonna be one helluva ride!

Dre_7
04-11-2005, 12:12 AM
8-7 w/out Tim is not too darn bad!!! Also, they are only 1/2 game behind PHX. They have come together, shown alot of heart and character, and played as a team!

As long as TD can come back healthy, this will only make them stronger!

Rummpd
04-11-2005, 12:14 AM
He by the way SAS I spent years in Madison and coming for my wife's graduation from MBA at Edgewood that she is finishing up and tranfering a few course back. You around May 15-18? Spurs on playoffs my treat at one of the sports bars there!

Dre_7
04-11-2005, 12:16 AM
He by the way SAS I spent years in Madison and coming for my wife's graduation from MBA at Edgewood that she is finishing up and tranfering a few course back. You around May 15-18? Spurs on playoffs my treat at one of the sports bars there!

Awesome!

I should be around.