PDA

View Full Version : All the respect of the world for the Spurs..

NothingSpecial
08-28-2009, 04:09 PM
And I just can`t wait to see the Lakers have one of those epic battles with a very respectable, hungry, hated rival like the Spurs!

All those years i`v been following my laker team, all the ups and downs, wouldnt have had that sweet and bad taste without battling the Spurs,

I just can`t forget those years when a young laker team would run into a very experianced SanAntonio Spurs in 99 and get swept, as bad as it tasted at that time, the taste of defeat was so sweet knowing that the lakers had to go through such battles to reach that big goal which we managed to do the year after,

I can`t forget all those hard faught games and wars we had in the middle of lakers three-peat earlier this decade, Kobe and shaq growing and growing, that wouldnt have ever happend if it wasnt for SanAntonio being in the way, all the time..

I can`t forget all those tears my beloved laker team had, and personally i had after the SPURS ended probably one of the greatest dynasties, that was such a terrible day, and such a terrible feeling, BUT as bad as we felt at that time, it is really a blessing to go through winning, and losing, and what makes it such a great experiance when it always happens with the Spurs

All my respect to the Spurs, its players, fans, for making my experiance such a great one, and I FOR SURE dont want that to stop... Lakers and Spurs again Please! :lobt:

WildcardManu
08-28-2009, 04:13 PM
epic battles

FkLA
08-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Word.

I hate the Lakers but I also love the rivalry. See you in the WCFs.

NothingSpecial
08-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Word.

I really hope so, I can`t wait .. its that heated rivalry that we really need, I do hate the spurs too but I respect them as a true rival

Tbiggums47
08-28-2009, 05:29 PM
And I just can`t wait to see the Lakers have one of those epic battles with a very respectable, hungry, hated rival like the Spurs!

All those years i`v been following my laker team, all the ups and downs, wouldnt have had that sweet and bad taste without battling the Spurs,

I just can`t forget those years when a young laker team would run into a very experianced SanAntonio Spurs in 99 and get swept, as bad as it tasted at that time, the taste of defeat was so sweet knowing that the lakers had to go through such battles to reach that big goal which we managed to do the year after,

I can`t forget all those hard faught games and wars we had in the middle of lakers three-peat earlier this decade, Kobe and shaq growing and growing, that wouldnt have ever happend if it wasnt for SanAntonio being in the way, all the time..

I can`t forget all those tears my beloved laker team had, and personally i had after the SPURS ended probably one of the greatest dynasties, that was such a terrible day, and such a terrible feeling, BUT as bad as we felt at that time, it is really a blessing to go through winning, and losing, and what makes it such a great experiance when it always happens with the Spurs

All my respect to the Spurs, its players, fans, for making my experiance such a great one, and I FOR SURE dont want that to stop... Lakers and Spurs again Please! :lobt:
I feel you. As bad as it will taste this year. Don't take it personal but we want our trophy back!!!!!!:pimpslap

rjv
08-28-2009, 05:35 PM
this year promises to offer a competitive matchup between the two; it would be great to see happen.

Seventyniner
08-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I'll drink to that!

DJB
08-28-2009, 10:45 PM
:toast

Spurm
08-28-2009, 10:51 PM

What battles??

The Lakers have always bitchslapped popazit's team....

Fact of the matter....

The spurms are the Lakers little bitch!!

Spurm
08-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Word.

Try to get past Dallas first bitch!

Before even thinking about WCF...

Dumbasses!

JWest596
08-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I just can`t forget those years when a young laker team would run into a very experianced SanAntonio Spurs in 99 and get swept

The legendary Showtime Great Western Forum closed out by a Spurs Sweep.

Yup, mighty fine.

Spurm
08-28-2009, 11:01 PM
You mean the asterisk non-validated season?

JustinJDW
08-28-2009, 11:08 PM
I'll drink to that. Here's to all the Epic Battles and well deserved Championships. :toast

pawe
08-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Another great discussion ruined by a stupid idiot.
Trolls make the world go round.

IronMexican
08-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Playoffs should be a lot more exciting than last season.

SonOfAGun
08-28-2009, 11:13 PM
All I ask for in life is to see both teams healthy going head to head in the playoffs

Please grant us this.

pawe
08-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Agreed! No injuries on both squads.

phyzik
08-29-2009, 12:31 AM
No injuries for either team so we can finally settle this shit... no exscuses if we are both healthy.

Was anyone injured in 2003 on either team? I forgot.

As said before, Lakers as a TEAM I have no problem with.... Lakers cock sucking douche bag fucking fans.... well.... just a little bit different.

Yes, if your a Lakers fan, no matter how logical you are as a basketball fan, you are STILL a fucking douche bag. There are no defenses against that title. It comes with the territory.

Fucking Douche bags.

NothingSpecial
08-29-2009, 05:15 AM
I feel you. As bad as it will taste this year. Don't take it personal but we want our trophy back!!!!!!:pimpslap

Nothing personal Man, may the best team win if we meet again at the WCF, Even if we lose to the spurs, I will be happy becuz that history of battles between the 2 will only get better :king

NothingSpecial
08-29-2009, 05:17 AM
What battles??

Fact of the matter....

The Lakers might have won more battles between them and the Spurs, but did we always beat them? you are very wrong, who stopped that 00,01,02 dynasty? It was SanAntonio, and where? at the staples center!

TDMVPDPOY
08-29-2009, 07:57 AM
nothin beats seeing ur rivals cry....

Chieflion
08-29-2009, 08:12 AM
Is this a troll? Or is this a laker fan? If it is a laker fan, props for not being a douchebag.

NothingSpecial
08-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Is this a troll? Or is this a laker fan? If it is a laker fan, props for not being a douchebag.

Im a long time laker fan don`t worry :) and there are so many great laker fans as there are great spurs fans around the world

jb4g
09-01-2009, 11:28 AM
spurs, lakers, wcf

its meant to be

Libri
09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
nothin beats seeing ur rivals cry....

:tu

lefty
09-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeeah yeah blablabla........

We'll see how long it takes you to turn into a Laker troll

spursfan1000
09-01-2009, 06:54 PM
No injuries for either team so we can finally settle this shit... no exscuses if we are both healthy.

Was anyone injured in 2003 on either team? I forgot.

As said before, Lakers as a TEAM I have no problem with.... Lakers cock sucking douche bag fucking fans.... well.... just a little bit different.

Yes, if your a Lakers fan, no matter how logical you are as a basketball fan, you are STILL a fucking douche bag. There are no defenses against that title. It comes with the territory.

Fucking Douche bags.

If you think Lakers fans are bad, u must think mavs fans are TERRIBLE

Tbiggums47
09-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Nothing personal Man, may the best team win if we meet again at the WCF, Even if we lose to the spurs, I will be happy becuz that history of battles between the 2 will only get better :king Agreed!!:toast

Spursfan092120
09-01-2009, 07:23 PM
What battles??

Fact of the matter....

lol spurmkiller...I always laugh at your comments.

antimvp
09-01-2009, 07:59 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spurs%E2%80%93Lakers_rivalry

DaBears
09-02-2009, 08:00 AM
In any case i am truely excited about htis yrs squad... The league looks so for as the Lakers and the SPURS are top 2 teams in west & Magic and Cav's being top 2 in East followed by a biting at the heels Celtics......

DaBears
09-02-2009, 08:04 AM
In a seven games series last yr even with a healthy squad i still think we would have lost the series to the Lakers(just not enough fire power to keep up), but this yrs FO has answered to fans cryouts and have gotton some talent w/o giving much up talent wise in return. So This yr Spurs i think will match up evenly if not a tad bit better than are rivals from the West coast.

The_Worlds_finest
09-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Is it October yet!!! GSG!!!

Marcus Bryant
09-02-2009, 06:23 PM
cz0Vce81MME
Kb0D8JI4TmQ

Showtime24 LAKERS
09-02-2009, 08:31 PM
I dont see no rivary between the lakers and the spurs...only true "rivals" i'd cosider are the boston celtics. :rolleyes

DPG21920
09-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Boston does not consider LA rivals.