PDA

View Full Version : George Hill on behalf of the Spurs wishes McCallister Park good luck

spursdotcom
08-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Just wanted to share

http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/good_luck_mccallister_park.html

:toast

Thompson
08-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Thanks spursdotcom. I was wondering, are you in a position in the organization to find out if the Spurs ever plan on doing the license plate thing, or do you know why they won't? If you don't know, never mind, I was just wondering.

EricB
08-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks spursdotcom. I was wondering, are you in a position in the organization to find out if the Spurs ever plan on doing the license plate thing, or do you know why they won't? If you don't know, never mind, I was just wondering.

Give the Spurs the 15 grand it takes to get it done, and they will do it.

Seventyniner
08-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Too bad they had to beat the local team (Bridge City) to get there, but they became my rooting interest after that.

Thompson
08-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Give the Spurs the 15 grand it takes to get it done, and they will do it.

I read in one of the threads that the 15 grand deposit would be returned if they sold the required number of plates. How many would have to be sold for them to earn their money back/make a profit? If that's the only issue, I think they would earn their money back in the first year. I'd have to think there are at least 10 thousand or so just in S.A. who would want them.

Chico
08-28-2009, 09:39 PM
Those kids were turning double plays like it was no one's business...

Drom John
08-29-2009, 05:57 AM
Now that Warner Robins has lost, go McCallister Park!

SpurNation
08-29-2009, 07:19 AM
This team has GREAT defense. The spurs used to value that. Unless we bring S Jax in, we'll never be the same.

:lol

DeJuanitoBlair = Stephen Jackson's marketing director.

Love your passion man but do you have to post in every thread about S Jax. :lol