PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Question

Amarelooms
08-28-2009, 08:29 PM
I currently have Miami on D....waited till the last round. Couple other owners now have dropped New England and Green Bay. Which one of these two would you go with? I would get New England but I think they are going to score a lot and teams will be trying to come from behind so their D probably gonna give up lots of points.

What do you nerds say?

Spursfan092120
08-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Green Bay..definitely...not even a question. Dom Capers is the DC...Kevin Freaking Green is their OLB coach...BJ Raji..Clay Matthews...Aaron Kampman...yeah...GB is the way to go.

Blake
08-29-2009, 06:37 PM
I currently have Miami on D....waited till the last round. Couple other owners now have dropped New England and Green Bay. Which one of these two would you go with? I would get New England but I think they are going to score a lot and teams will be trying to come from behind so their D probably gonna give up lots of points.

What do you nerds say?

if you are playing yahoo, it'll give you a very detailed projection for each player for that week.

I'd add/drop defenses on a weekly basis depending on matchups in this situation.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2009, 07:03 PM
if you are playing yahoo, it'll give you a very detailed projection for each player for that week.

I'd add/drop defenses on a weekly basis depending on matchups in this situation.
That's what I usually do also...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Tough call, I'd say New England only cause Green Bay is asking a rookie nose tackle to be the anchor of their 3-4 defense. If he can't draw double teams from the offensive line like Wilfork can, then their D will suffer. A successful 3-4 D always needs a stud nose tackle.

mojorizen7
08-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I wouldn't add NE but thats only bcuz i despise them old ass cheatin' bitches.
GB should be solid but like SF092120 said, check the matchups each week.
I try to draft a stud D/ST and stick with it but to each his own.
AAMOF i target Chicago every year until either Lovie Smith's ballhawking defense leaves,they stink ,or Devin Hester stops returning punts.

PaulGreco
08-31-2009, 11:54 AM
I think you go matchup and go with NE against Buffalo on Monday night. They'll be playing on grass and the hoody will look to stop TO. No Marshawn Lynch because of the 3-game suspension.

GB has to face a tough Bears offense. Even though they are at home, I think NE is the better option here.

--PG

Spur|n|Austin
09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Green Bay, but doing what Blake does isn't a bad idea either.

manufan10
09-01-2009, 09:03 PM
My draft is Sunday night, who should I draft first? I was thinking Adrian Peterson or Larry Fitzgerald..

Or should I go with the QB position first?

rascal
09-02-2009, 06:03 AM
Take them both. Then play the better matchup throughout the season.

rascal
09-02-2009, 06:05 AM
Or should I go with the QB position first?

Do not take a qb at 1, many good qb options later.