PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson wants out of GS

KSeal
08-28-2009, 08:46 PM
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61345/20090828/jackson_wants_out_of_golden_state/#

iilluzioN
08-28-2009, 08:49 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134086

stupid laker fans

Culburn369
08-28-2009, 09:22 PM

stupid laker fans

Hey, shit-for-brains, that's on the Spurs Forum. This is the NBA Forum.

KSeal
08-28-2009, 09:36 PM

stupid laker fans

I love how you posted a normal comment and then came back to talk shit about finding it in the wrong section. It should be in the NBA forum. Stupid celtic fans.

IronMexican
08-28-2009, 09:59 PM
I really don't think there are many worse posters than illuzion. BG and lngrr are pretty cool, but man, that illuzion is a fag.

Double-Up
08-28-2009, 10:27 PM
I really don't think there are many worse posters than illuzion. BG and lngrr are pretty cool, but man, that illuzion is a fag.

LOL at a guy who writes articles and creates threads to post them here.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-28-2009, 11:09 PM

And that other Euroqueer Celtic fan on this site sucks too.

BlackBellamy
08-28-2009, 11:14 PM

No epic free-flow of consciousness, grandiloquent diatribe this time? You're falling off your game old man.

Culburn369
08-29-2009, 04:41 AM
No epic free-flow of consciousness, grandiloquent diatribe this time? You're falling off your game old man.

Different folks///different strokes.

bostonguy
08-29-2009, 04:46 AM
Ray Allen for Jax/Maggette. :drunk:drunk

Chieflion
08-29-2009, 08:12 AM
Why would you do that? You mad?

jack sommerset
08-29-2009, 08:15 AM

Plus one!!!!!!!!!! I have been banned from the Spews forum, I have zero clue what those ass clowns say in there so when a NBA topic comes up put it in the fucking NBA forum. That Spews forum is for homers! Man do they have a ton.

Culburn369
08-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Plus one!!!!!!!!!! I have been banned from the Spews forum, I have zero clue what those ass clowns say in there so when a NBA topic comes up put it in the fucking NBA forum. That Spews forum is for homers! Man do they have a ton.

Yep, they sit over and lament their injuries and injustices, and their injuries. They also play host to the Pistonage that come in there: they talk about when they beat 'em in the Finals and how they were a worthy opponent and that they felt bad for beating them, but, that they built them there own wailing wall down the way and for them to go in there and commiserate with their fellows. Then they go back to lamenting their injuries and examining Pop's shit for the secrets to why it does not stink. Then back to the injury lamenting and that if they can just get the planets aligned, dogs & cats sleeping together, grace from Stern they can get another ring to go with the 3 regular ones they got, + that strike 1.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Yep, they sit over and lament their injuries and injustices, and their injuries. They also play host to the Pistonage that come in there: they talk about when they beat 'em in the Finals and how they were a worthy opponent and that they felt bad for beating them, but, that they built them there own wailing wall down the way and for them to go in there and commiserate with their fellows. Then they go back to lamenting their injuries and examining Pop's shit for the secrets to why it does not stink. Then back to the injury lamenting and that if they can just get the planets aligned, dogs & cats sleeping together, grace from Stern they can get another ring to go with the 3 regular ones they got, + that strike 1.

:lmao

That was awesome.

pauls931
08-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Wow!

Banzai
08-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Different folks///different strokes.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/tumblr_kowyevb3U71qzvqipo1_500.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4252)

jack sommerset
08-29-2009, 10:23 AM

It's hardwork to be a homer. To look someone straight in the eye and say ""We did not tank a season in order to get Tim Duncan" you have to lose all reason. You have to lose humility. The Spews homer have to know they lose credibility when they utter those words. A true spew homer doesn't care.

I had this conversation many many times with the Spew homer (just 1 example, there is a ton out there). When they are backed up against a wall and no where to hide when you explain to them Pop is not a genius, he is a crater face grumpy fart that sacrificed morals, ethics the military and his parents supposely instilled in him only to cheat the game by losing on purpose to get the best power forward in the history of the game when in fact the purpose of the draft is to help bad teams get better players not 60 game winning teams skip a season to take that player from another team. When this truth finally hits home the homer fist tight ,red faced, angry as hell screams out "4 fucking rings motherfucker, 4 FUCKING RINGS" Then you correct them and say "it's 3 rings"

The Franchise
08-29-2009, 10:51 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/tumblr_kowyevb3U71qzvqipo1_500.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4252)

:lmao Where do you find this stuff!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-29-2009, 12:10 PM
It's hardwork to be a homer. To look someone straight in the eye and say ""We did not tank a season in order to get Tim Duncan" you have to lose all reason. You have to lose humility. The Spews homer have to know they lose credibility when they utter those words. A true spew homer doesn't care.

IMHO it's not extremely homeristic to say they didn't tank for Duncan, I've got a hard time believing that they chose to tank a season for an 8% chance at a player who wound up panning out, but at the time had no guarantees.

What is extreme homerism are the fans who say the main contributor to the Spurs 4 championships are the great front office and the unparalleled winners mentality of the team. Yes, it is a great front office, much better than that of my team's, but it's had the luxury of being able to build around a once in a generation big man over the last 12 years.

BeeGee
08-29-2009, 12:47 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/tumblr_kowyevb3U71qzvqipo1_500.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4252):lol

Spursfan092120
08-29-2009, 12:52 PM
lol @ Laker fan talking about grace from David Stern

My Fault
08-29-2009, 02:46 PM

I had this conversation many many times with the Spew homer (just 1 example, there is a ton out there). When they are backed up against a wall and no where to hide when you explain to them Pop is not a genius, he is a crater face grumpy fart that sacrificed morals, ethics the military and his parents supposely instilled in him only to cheat the game by losing on purpose to get the best power forward in the history of the game when in fact the purpose of the draft is to help bad teams get better players not 60 game winning teams skip a season to take that player from another team. When this truth finally hits home the homer fist tight ,red faced, angry as hell screams out "4 fucking rings motherfucker, 4 FUCKING RINGS" Then you correct them and say "it's 3 rings"
Your life must suck to be that mad over basketball...

Darthkiller
08-29-2009, 04:03 PM

GS does that in a heartbeat.

ducks
08-29-2009, 04:10 PM
sj pulling a kobe

jack sommerset
08-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Your life must suck to be that mad over basketball...

Opps. I forgot. The Spew homer also says you are mad when you state facts about that shitty team or you are jealous.

:toast to the Spews homer.

Culburn369
08-29-2009, 06:55 PM
sj pulling a kobe

...also sj pulling a Spurs Rodman.

JJ Hickson
08-29-2009, 08:02 PM

:lol Epic.

VivaPopovich
08-29-2009, 08:16 PM
He should want out of his ugly mindset instead.

But hey, at least he makes the covers of SLAM Magazine... right?

kamikazi_player
08-29-2009, 08:23 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind him going back to the Spurs. He has the 3 point shooting ability and the defense we need to impose a bigger threat in the west. I don't know who to give up for him though.

monosylab1k
08-29-2009, 09:45 PM
According to dallasbasketball.com, Nellie is working up a trade proposal to offer to the Mavericks, probably involving JJ Barea and expiring contracts. there's a zero percent chance it happens, though.

Findog
08-29-2009, 09:50 PM
According to dallasbasketball.com, Nellie is working up a trade proposal to offer to the Mavericks, probably involving JJ Barea and expiring contracts. there's a zero percent chance it happens, though.

I guess I'd be in favor of it; you can never have enough good players. Do you think SJ would be only playing 25-30 minutes a night?

monosylab1k
08-29-2009, 10:01 PM
I guess I'd be in favor of it; you can never have enough good players. Do you think SJ would be only playing 25-30 minutes a night?

I'd absolutely love it, especially if Barea is involved. That way, JET takes more of the backup PG minutes. Jackson is versatile enough to play SG or SF, so instantly instead of having a lack of size/depth at SG, we've got a plethora of it. I'd work the minutes as such -

PG: Kidd 30, JET 18
SG: Howard 25, Jackson 13, JET 10
SF: Marion 25, Jackson 17, Howard 6
PF: Dirk 30, Thomas 11, Marion 7
C: Gooden 25, Dampier 18, Dirk 5

Considering how old the team is getting, reducing everyone's minutes just a little bit is a good idea. The only pickle is who would be the Final 5 in crunch time? I'm guessing -

Kidd
JET
Jackson
Marion
Dirk

?

monosylab1k
08-29-2009, 10:07 PM
And if somebody's minutes have to be reduced drastically, then I'd have no reservations reducing JET's role on the team. He's been great for many many years for Dallas, but he's too streaky and undersized to ever be really trusted.

Findog
08-29-2009, 10:11 PM
One has to wonder though if the Mavs are interested in taking on Jackson's contract. And the db article says Ellis is available too and they would be a package deal. You want Jackson, you have to take Ellis too.

monosylab1k
08-29-2009, 10:15 PM
One has to wonder though if the Mavs are interested in taking on Jackson's contract. And the db article says Ellis is available too and they would be a package deal. You want Jackson, you have to take Ellis too.

If they're truly in win-now mode and aren't just stockpiling expiring contracts so that Mark can masturbate to the fiscal savings every night, then this part 2 of the Mavs very own "Gasol deal". Getting Marion for nothing isn't quite Gasol level, but getting Marion/Jackson essentially for JJ Barea absolutely is.

And if we take Ellis, they have to take Josh. Otherwise no deal. That's how I'd play it.

Findog
08-29-2009, 10:17 PM
If they're truly in win-now mode and aren't just stockpiling expiring contracts so that Mark can masturbate to the fiscal savings every night, then this part 2 of the Mavs very own "Gasol deal". Getting Marion for nothing isn't quite Gasol level, but getting Marion/Jackson essentially for JJ Barea absolutely is.

And if we take Ellis, they have to take Josh. Otherwise no deal. That's how I'd play it.

Yeah, if we get Jax/Ellis, then there's suddenly a logjam at the 2/3 spots.

IronMexican
08-29-2009, 10:45 PM
If SA got him, I'd put them above the Lakers. If Dallas got him, I'd put them on par with LA. Be interesting if he went to either team.

My Fault
08-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Opps. I forgot. The Spew homer also says you are mad when you state facts about that shitty team or you are jealous.

:toast to the Spews homer.
:lol looks like I was right... You meet that special someone one day don't worry about it. Afterall there's more to life than basketball so no need to be bitter :tu

Culburn369
08-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Afterall there's more to life than basketball

That's what they say after the Mavs stomp a mudhole in your ass and then proceed to walk it dry.

Sdayi135
08-30-2009, 01:11 AM

Would you be willing to part ways with Josh Howard to do the deal though? I thought he was pretty much "untouchable."

Muser
08-30-2009, 07:42 AM
If SA got him, I'd put them above the Lakers. If Dallas got him, I'd put them on par with LA. Be interesting if he went to either team.

If healthy then I agree, Jackson would cancel out the Odom advantage.

jack sommerset
08-30-2009, 09:15 AM
The Spews should not think twice about this. Just fucking do it. Mangoo for Jackson.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Well first off, unless an offer just blows away the Warriors, I don't see Don Nelson doing cuban any favors. Also as mentioned in another post the thought of Ellis being involved is again, unlikely unless the offer blows the warriors away. I think Ellis is only 24, plenty of time for him to get better.

Ellis and Jackson are both in Nelson's dog house. When Nelson doesn't like a player, he makes rash decisions, his beef with Cuban wouldn't matter.

Sdayi135
08-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Didn't Ellis sign a ridiculous extension last summer or the summer before?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Plus Ellis and Jackson would cost a lot for the Mavs. Maybe both Terry and Howard, that would be too high a price for cuban in my opinion.

I think they're willing to trade Jackson and his bloated contract for nothing at this point.

One team that's absolutely moronic for not going after captain Jack is the Cavs. Jamario Moon and Anthony Parker aren't gonna cut it.

anonoftheinternets
08-30-2009, 12:24 PM
are u kidding, no way GSW give up monta ellis ... hes got a real chance to be brilliant in this league. If Dallas gets ellis and steph jack that would awesome for them.

anonoftheinternets
08-30-2009, 12:27 PM
oh forgot gsw has stephen curry. I think Dallas should pull the trigger if they hav a shot. They will immediately go from very good to elite.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-30-2009, 12:36 PM
They can't trade either of those two for another month or so. Chances are Mike Brown wont give up Delonte West though, and Gibson is pointless on the warriors with Curry and Ellis still around. The Cavs simply put don't have the pieces.

Plus the Warriors have a pretty solid fan base, but a trade of 1 or 2 of their top players would just kill their support.

I'm not saying trade those two.....I was saying that those two aren't good enough to fill the role they're supposed to be filling.

And why not trade Mo Williams? What has he done to achieve this untouchable status he has?

monosylab1k
08-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Well first off, unless an offer just blows away the Warriors, I don't see Don Nelson doing cuban any favors. Also as mentioned in another post the thought of Ellis being involved is again, unlikely unless the offer blows the warriors away. I think Ellis is only 24, plenty of time for him to get better.

I don't think GS wants a straight up salary dump either, but would Dallas really be willing to give up either JET Marion or Howard for only Jackson (plus a player or two to make the numbers work both ways)? Don't forget the Mavs have 90 million dollars on the books right now making the numbers have to match up pretty damn close.

Now looking at the 4 teams Jack would like to be traded to I really only think the Mavs and the Spurs have the pieces to get him.

Mason+Bonner+Finley for Jackson is a pretty good offer. All three players have expiring contracts and they fit Nelly's system of shoot first play defense every now and again.

The only way I see the Mavs making a better offer is if it is Jackson for Terry, but I can't see Cuban wanting to make that move.

All I said was that supposedly a source close to Nellie says he's preparing a trade proposal for the Mavericks before any other team.

DPG21920
08-31-2009, 01:57 AM
That would suck if they got Jackson without giving up any talent. If they can keep Josh, Marion and Jet while getting Jackson that would suck.

Especially if Josh commits to the 6th man role with Terry or Jackson does.