04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Come on Lakers, beat Phoenix tomorrow so we can be #1 in the NBA. :elephant

Drachen
04-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Never thought I would say this but
LET'S GO LAKERS LETS GO!

baseline bum
04-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Kobe sucks. LA can play as hard as they want and they have no shot... especially when Phoenix has to be mad as fuck to be on a 2 game skid after Hunter missed the gimme last night.

Dre_7
04-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Well, now that LA is out of the playoffs, I want them to win out so they have less of a chance of getting a good pick in the draft.

GO LA, BEAT PHX!!!!!!!!!!!

Jdspur20
04-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Go Lakers Go

manustarting2gd
04-11-2005, 01:18 AM
GO LA!!! While it would be nice if they beat Phx, I think the Lakers will throw tommorrow's game and most likely the rest of the season. I'm suprised Kobe hasn't come up with a mysterious illness or mock injury to preserve their superstar for next year. I'm sure that is coming soon, maybe even vs Phx.

Sucks to be a Laker fan, it's pitiful and ridiculous, they're in danger of being the worst NBA team in L.A., with identical records as the other L.A. team, the Clippers, who have always been considered the redheaded stepchildren. CLIPPERS>LAKERS, LOL Now that is riot!! :lol :lol :lol

baseline bum
04-11-2005, 01:40 AM
I guess I gotta say I still have way more respect for Kobe than TMac. At least Kobe isn't taking the season off like McGrady's sorry ass did.

SuperManu!!!
04-11-2005, 10:38 AM
The best that can happen is that phoenix loose the game but also KOBE get injured really bad and have to go under surgery!!! :eyebrows

CosmicCowboy
04-11-2005, 10:40 AM
The best that can happen is that phoenix loose the game but also KOBE get injured really bad and have to go under surgery!!! :eyebrows

I can't stand Kobe but your post sucks. It is not cool to wish injury on anyone.

Jimcs50
04-11-2005, 10:44 AM
I can't stand Kobe but your post sucks. It is not cool to wish injury on anyone.

I hope Bin laden blows his ACL....what about that?

:)

CosmicCowboy
04-11-2005, 10:56 AM
:lmao

OK...correct that to athletes on opposing teams and not ANYONE...

Jdspur20
04-11-2005, 11:16 AM
I hope Bin laden blows his ACL....what about that?

:)

i agree with that :smokin

Sportcamper
04-11-2005, 11:35 AM
I really think the LA Kobe’s can take this one...They just came off a tough loss over the Sacto Mediocrities....I can’t believe they lost that one....

That was another great defensive effort by Team Hamblen... Holding Sacto to just under a hundred... after 3 quarters.

I'm surprised the Lakers lost... :smokin

Lonestar
04-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I believe that the Suns losses are the result of PRESSURE. They are a very young and inexperienced team (except for Nash). Remember when Pop sat down Manu and Tim against the Suns. I truly believe he let them move into the #1 slot while the Spurs lingered just behind at #2 or 3. This put all the pressure and expectations on Phoenix. We've been in the same position a few times and know the distraction it caused. Now the Suns are looking over their shoulder at a short handed Spurs team that's on their tails. It makes me wonder how the Suns will feel about a full strengthed Spurs team deep in the playoffs. Nash may have seen the playoffs but he's never seen the finals and the Spurs have been the one to stop him before.

Ishta
04-11-2005, 12:39 PM
:elephant OMG I can't believe I am about to say this............... Go LLLLLL... oh shit I just can't do it.... Loose Suns Loose:elephant

Rummpd
04-11-2005, 12:45 PM
We need Laker God (Fraud) to predict a Laker's loss = where are you hiding?

Ishta
04-11-2005, 12:59 PM

Witness protection program:angel

ladiesman
04-11-2005, 01:22 PM
Well, now that LA is out of the playoffs, I want them to win out so they have less of a chance of getting a good pick in the draft.

It doesn't matter... they will find a way to screw up in the draft anyways...

Ladiesman

bonesinaz
04-11-2005, 03:33 PM
I believe that the Suns losses are the result of PRESSURE. They are a very young and inexperienced team (except for Nash). Remember when Pop sat down Manu and Tim against the Suns. I truly believe he let them move into the #1 slot while the Spurs lingered just behind at #2 or 3. This put all the pressure and expectations on Phoenix. We've been in the same position a few times and know the distraction it caused. Now the Suns are looking over their shoulder at a short handed Spurs team that's on their tails. It makes me wonder how the Suns will feel about a full strengthed Spurs team deep in the playoffs. Nash may have seen the playoffs but he's never seen the finals and the Spurs have been the one to stop him before.

Good post. I can tell you that here the fans are very defensive about the Suns style of play. You are right about their inexperience. Their reaction to calls that don't go their way in a close game are especially savored by a Spurs fan. :)

The TV announcers are huge homers and it is almost comical how they even feel the need to defend the mostly-offensive philosophy of the team. One announcer said that Houston's style of play was putting basketball back in to the stone age (and yes, that was during the game the Suns lost and were held to under 100). We joke at my house that the announcers are more defensive-minded than the coach.

Lonestar
04-11-2005, 04:52 PM
True, Broadcasters are Homers!! I have to mute the tv when Walton is calling a game. The Suns are having a phenomenal year and they deserve to be where they are. Unfortunately they are caught up in the positioning pressure. It's tough for a team (including coaching staff) to realize that seeding is not as important as it seems. So often a team expends all their energy trying to get home court only to lose it in an early home loss. Your observation about bad calls is just an example of things that get amplified during the playoffs. Be wary of media attention during this mini slump. I truly believe that there is no such thing as good media attention at this point of the year. Anything bad will just call negative attention the team and any positive attention leads to heightened expectations for a young team already under a lot of pressure.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-11-2005, 06:23 PM
I bet the Lakers win the lottery and get Bogut and win 6 championships in the next 8 years

ducks
04-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I think you are getting ahead of yourself

samikeyp
04-11-2005, 06:32 PM

under Wolves009's skirt.

Big Shot Bob
04-11-2005, 06:40 PM
LLLLLLets GOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLakers.

:drunk :elephant :rolleyes

Im gettin sick.............

mookie2001
04-11-2005, 09:27 PM
ehhh...
i wouldnt root for the Lakers if they were playing the Oklahoma football team that was being coached by George W. Bush