08-30-2009, 02:33 PM
BzmBTrEfCTQ

Good times

doobs
08-30-2009, 02:37 PM
I'll speak with yo mama outside.

hope4dopes
08-30-2009, 07:43 PM
It's either Eric Holder moonlighting, or the president of the southern law center.

SouthernFried
08-31-2009, 07:35 AM
"You take down that picture or I'll arrest you for.......trespassing."

lol

SpurNation
08-31-2009, 08:18 AM
You can hold a sign all you want...you can't "post" a sign without approval. Also, I don't know about Virginia law but I do know in the state of Texas one can't post or distribute political advertisements within 100 feet of any public property.

I don't mind this trying to be enforced because if it keeps ALL political messages with tainted/obscure graphics from being placed regardless of political affliation it help keeps the civility of government in tact.

SonOfAGun
08-31-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm willing to bet that you have no idea what he's trying to do is illegal, right?

For the sake of humanity, I am glad this trespasser was stopped.

coyotes_geek
08-31-2009, 02:53 PM
You can hold a sign all you want...you can't "post" a sign without approval. Also, I don't know about Virginia law but I do know in the state of Texas one can't post or distribute political advertisements within 100 feet of any public property.

???

I'm confused. My precinct votes at a local elementary school, public property, and every time there's an election there are literally hundreds of campaign signs on school property.

hope4dopes
08-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Yeah, black people look all the same.

I think you mean the Southern Poverty Law Center...the president is also Jewish (not the Lenny Kravitz variety)

"hope4dopes" oh...the irony continues.

Yet again Juanito you clumsily try and deflect the issue at hand.The point of the post is a policeman telling a citizen "it aint america no more"

I know you think your very smart and all, but you have so much to learn about
being a liberal.Now that kennedy is dead who is to mentor up and coming"radicals" on the finer points of lying,dodgeing,deflecting. Obama....please I'll give you he is a prolific liar,but to transparent.

Apply yourself damnit....for godsakes you got all kinna letters after you name if you just weren't so lazy you could pull it off, but then maybe not ,and you'll continue to flail about legs akimbo attempting to deflect or deny, trying to defend the indefensable.

SpurNation
08-31-2009, 04:01 PM
???

I'm confused. My precinct votes at a local elementary school, public property, and every time there's an election there are literally hundreds of campaign signs on school property.

They are not suppose to be...if I remember correctly...less than 100 feet from the actual polling place. They can be placed on public property...but within those guideliines. That plus they can't be derogetory towards any single candidate.