Spurs:

Parker/Hill
Sjax/ vet min
RJ/Finley
Duncan/Blair
Okur/Mdcyess

UrAphag
08-31-2009, 01:46 AM
All I see is the spurs getting 8 less wins than last season.

Lol why would you give up Ginobili, finley, and Mason for Jackson and Okur?

Spursfan092120
08-31-2009, 02:00 AM
Wow...that's just....just ignorant.

DAF86
08-31-2009, 02:18 AM
I guess the OP means: being a Lakers' homer...

FkLA
08-31-2009, 02:20 AM
Any trade that involves Manu is automatically retarded therefore this trade sucks. The S-Jax trade involving Finley, Mason, and Bonner would be great though.

DPG21920
08-31-2009, 02:22 AM
Any trade that involves Manu is automatically retarded therefore this trade sucks. The S-Jax trade involving Finley, Mason, and Bonner would be great though.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lg6quo:hat

FkLA
08-31-2009, 02:35 AM
That trade is still retarded. Manu needs to retire a Spur.

Chieflion
08-31-2009, 04:48 AM
That trade is still retarded. Manu needs to retire a Spur.
You mad? Obviously, this would not happen even if Wade forces a trade. Miami would ask for Blair and George Hill.

Muser
08-31-2009, 05:03 AM
You mad? Obviously, this would not happen even if Wade forces a trade. Miami would ask for Blair and George Hill.

That's still a hard trade to turn down.

Parker
Wade
Jefferson
McDyess
Duncan

That's a team that will still have the tools to contend even after Duncan retires.

Chieflion
08-31-2009, 05:17 AM

Parker
Wade
Jefferson
McDyess
Duncan

That's a team that will still have the tools to contend even after Duncan retires.
Our guys are not enough for Wade. It is a pipedream.

DPG21920
08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
It was a joke. He said "any trade" with Manu is dumb. I was just messing with him. It would be a no brainer if it was real. But it was just a joke.

BlackBellamy
08-31-2009, 12:51 PM
What about this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=menu6s

Spurs:

Parker/Hill
Sjax/ vet min
RJ/Finley
Duncan/Blair
Okur/Mdcyess

^ So you trade away Finley, and then have him back on your roster? Is he getting waved and then resigned or something in this nightmare? 'Cause that would complete the cycle of suck trade moves. Why even bring the Jazz in when you could potentially get Capt. Jack just for expiring contracts alone (Finley + Bonner + some sub mil making alternate)? Assuming that's what GS is aiming for (which would be a good choice for them this season), to rebuild. I don't even think that is necessary, really. I think the re-tooling has stopped (at least until we see how these new pieces fit in our system).

BlackBellamy
08-31-2009, 12:52 PM

Parker
Wade
Jefferson
McDyess
Duncan

We'd have the best backcourt in the league, possibly one of the best ever. And it would last for years. Totally make up for an aging front-line. To see those two run together would be epic. It is absolutely NOT going to happen, but we can always hope for everyone in the Heat FO to lose their minds simultaneously.

Chieflion
09-01-2009, 01:26 AM
It was a joke. He said "any trade" with Manu is dumb. I was just messing with him. It would be a no brainer if it was real. But it was just a joke.
It is true. The trade is still dumb. At least on the Miami side.