PDA

View Full Version : CyberBob Banned Me

PM5K
08-31-2009, 06:14 PM
How lame is that?

So long story: I've been commenting on WOAI news stories pretty much ever since they added comments, CyberBob actually read one of those comments well over a year ago and actually asked if I wanted to be a blogger on WOAI. At the time I didn't have any one topic I wanted to commit to and I never did wind up blogging for WOAI.

So fast forward a year later and I'm commenting on the "Bonehead Of The Week" story. This particular week one of the boneheads is Jerry Jones, and I comment that I don't see how he can be a bonehead for making the video board at Cowboy's Stadium higher than the league mandated minimum. The other nominee is some singer that sang horribly before a sporting event, apparently CyberBob posted that she was singing the National Anthem when in fact she was singing God Bless America.

So CyberBob admits to this mistake (Because it was originally attributed to Don Harris) and I post something like:

Good job CyberBob you bonehead.

Which he had already called himself:

"Bonehead award goes to me -- the God Bless America / National Anthem is my mistake."

So I later notice that my post was deleted, not being sure if it was deleted on purpose, or if it was a technical glitch I decide to post the same thing, I may have posted something about my post being deleted and then CyberBob decides to ban me.

How fucking lame is that? That's what I really like about SpursTalk, Kori doesn't need to get into a dick measuring contest, I think Kori has certainly shown that women need to be in charge of things like this on the internet, otherwise you wind up with grown men like CyberBob crying like little butt hurt babies and banning you over their stupid mistakes.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-31-2009, 06:17 PM
long story

kori offered me a job being slomos boss too, i didnt take it

pkbpkb81
08-31-2009, 06:32 PM
cyber bob is a bitch

most people at woai are

Kori Ellis
08-31-2009, 07:30 PM
cyber bob is a bitch

You must not know him very well personally. He's actually very cool.

But PM5K, just email him and ask him if he banned you.

PM5K
08-31-2009, 07:52 PM
You must not know him very well personally. He's actually very cool.

But PM5K, just email him and ask him if he banned you.

I thought he was cool as well, in what little interaction I've had with him.

I was thinking about emailing him, but it's not difficult to get around being IP banned either.

jack sommerset
08-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Pretty lame.

bendmz
08-31-2009, 08:48 PM
hey, just leave the "GIRLS" behind when you leave......

Tenacious D
09-01-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm not sure who originally at OAI decided to tell its employees to never talk or post about any other station or website and never mention them on the air. but that shit has back fired 10 fold. Back in the day WOAI was the shit it had mouse Chris duel kori dizzg dusty ladyspur sister Beth timvp Andrew ash wood MHarmon and others all at one site and they went and fucked things up.

They think by telling the folks at SR not to mention ST and the folks at the Ticket not to mention the zone that they will create a world of there own and they did just that a world of shit.

everyone knows the ticket blows and SR sucks. and the fact that Don Harris and Cyber Bob don't post at ST speaks volumes of their character. here we are going into 2010 and they are still stuck in 1996 :lmao

newacc
09-01-2009, 12:29 AM
cyber bob is a bitch

most people at woai are

Cyber Bob is probably the nicest/most laid back person I've met. You got it all wrong.

Whisky Dog
09-01-2009, 01:51 AM
It's not about women/men running things. Women fuck things up just as much in general. It's about individual people being able to run something without being a dick/bitch.

mouse
09-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey Kori ,LJ, Slomo can you unban Cyrano he has been banned since the WOAI VS SR era.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/iuy.jpg

Kori Ellis
09-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Mouse - tell him to email me at [email protected] with his IP address. If he never posted here, I don't know how he's IP banned. Only spammers are IP banned.

BacktoBasics
09-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Seriously? A dick measuring contest? The fuck.

mouse
09-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Mouse - tell him to email me at [email protected] with his IP address. If he never posted here, I don't know how he's IP banned. Only spammers are IP banned.

Wow that was a fast reply, I don't know if I should shit or ask you a few 100 other questions i have!:wakeup