PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer whines for molestors accomplice wife

Fabbs
09-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Don't it just make you tear up?
"She misses the kids." Awwwwww.
"The kids" being the offspring of the girl her Chester the Molester husband imprisoned and raped.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090902/ap_on_re_us/us_kidnapped_girl_garrido_s_wife

Anybody here want to have a bbq with lawyers like this providing the kindling?

jman3000
09-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Lawyers are there to represent their client. It may seem shitty, but they are there as an extension of their client. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fabbs
09-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Spoken like a true unaccountable for anything liarwyer.

We've all heard that line before.
They have a moral "out" clause that lets them turn down any case they wish, public defender or not. He also in no way shape or form had to announce her "missing the kids".

Lame.

DarkReign
09-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Spoken like a true unaccountable for anything liarwyer.

We've all heard that line before.
They have a moral "out" clause that lets them turn down any case they wish, public defender or not. He also in no way shape or form had to announce her "missing the kids".

Lame.

Read the Constitution.

As much as I would enjoy dragging him into the street and curb-stomping him, he's entitled to a competent defense.

Child molesters, murderers, rapists, thieves, serial killers and even genocidal maniacs are entitled, by right and Constitution, to a defense.

Dont like it? Move to Russia.

A lawyer can and should say anything he/she find relevant to the defense of their client. If a defense lawyer does not exhaust every means in an attempt to defend their client, upon conviction, the convicted can appeal and win on the account that their lawyer didnt sufficently defend them.

Be happy lawyers exhaust this shit in pre-trial next time.

CubanMustGo
09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
So sorry you find one of the cornerstones of this country, the right to defend oneself in a court of law, to be "lame." Any other rights you would like to take away, while you're at it?

I would no more deny this cretin his rights than I would this one (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/breaking/6598947.html). The victims in this case were extended family members, and even though all signs point to the bastard being guilty as charged, he still has the right to defend himself against the charges.

Fabbs
09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
nice twist on my post.
Sure, the Chesters deserve to have representation, never said they didn't.

Beyond that, there is no point in discussing this. I know how it ends.

I'm a victims advocate, big time.
I'm for their "rights".

Mel_13
09-02-2009, 02:09 PM
nice twist on my post.
Sure, the Chesters deserve to have representation, never said they didn't.

Beyond that, there is no point in discussing this. I know how it ends.

I'm for their "rights".

They have a moral "out" clause that lets them turn down any case they wish, public defender or not.

Fabbs
09-02-2009, 02:15 PM
^^ right, so a public defender or for that matter a private defender can choose to take the case and yet not resort to such sleaze as "the Chester misses the kids". Worse yet, outright lying like many of the Chester Defenders do.

Johny Cockroach and the Scheme Team got lauded again and again for their b.s. in the OJ case. Worship him all you want. Nothing virtuous whatsoever.
Wait, i will say they helped expose the flukey lab work and that was a good thing. No, it want. They had their own Asian lab guy Lee who tried to blather OJs innocence. He later said his conclusion was probably wrong. Gee, ya think?

No contradiction at all.

Mel_13
09-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Read the sixth amendment to the U.S. Constitution. What parts do you want to change?

ploto
09-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm for their "rights".

She could be his victim, too.

mrsmaalox
09-02-2009, 03:03 PM
As dysfunctional as it may be, I suppose it is possible that these women and their abuser/s have formed a familial attachment that provided consistency and some measure of security in their lives.

DisAsTerBot
09-02-2009, 04:50 PM
As dysfunctional as it may be, I suppose it is possible that these women and their abuser/s have formed a familial attachment that provided consistency and some measure of security in their lives.

this

mouse
09-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Read the sixth amendment to the U.S. Constitution. What parts do you want to change?

For starters change back all the parts Bush fucked with. Not to piss off all you lawyer lovers in this topic but.......Abortions are legal also does that make them right?

tlongII
09-02-2009, 11:12 PM
For starters change back all the parts Bush fucked with. Not to piss off all you lawyer lovers in this topic but.......Abortions are legal also does that make them right?

Yes.

Fabbs
09-03-2009, 12:24 AM
She could be his victim, too.
Or she could have just got into his car with him when she was 11 because she was turned on by his middle aged pot belly and bad breath. She also may have been turned on by his previous Chester conviction.

As to the pregnancy, an asteroid could have hit Phillip Garridos cock and accidently caused something to come out and accidently and just coincidentally landed nearby in 13 year old Jaycee Dugards reproductive area. She was in a shed in his backyard because he and sweet Mrs. Garridos just loved the kids. And miss them now.

What a serial molesters dream come true jury you defenders all are.
:lmao :depressed

p.s. and i full well know false allegations exist sometimes. This is not one of them.

DarkReign
09-03-2009, 01:29 PM

Moral legislation of any kind at the Federal level should be a illegal.