PDA

View Full Version : Parker And LeBron Host Basketball Camp In Paris

duncan228
09-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers LeBron James in Paris, another stop on his "World Tour" (http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2009/09/cleveland_cavaliers_lebron_jam_11.html)
by Starting Blocks, The Plain Dealer

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/temp/camp.jpg
San Antonio Spurs star Tony Parker (left) in Paris with Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James.

Cleveland Cavaliers forward and NBA MVP LeBron James is on the second day of his three-day stay in Paris, France, the seventh of 10 cities on his "LeBron James World Tour."

James has mixed youth basketball instruction and other events on the tour with two promotional considerations: his new "Nike Air Max LeBron VII" shoe, and the film documentary, "More Than a Game," featuring James and some of his teammates during their high school days at Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary.

James and San Antonio Spurs star guard Tony Parker, who is from France, hosted a basketball camp in Paris that was directed by James' former high school coach, Dru Joyce.

On nikelebron.net:

At the "More than a Camp" event, sixty of the best basketball players ages 14 to 16 years gathered at the French capital's mythical location. The camp was directed by Dru Joyce, James' coach at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School (Akron, Ohio), with the best players selected for the All Star game in the afternoon. These players faced the best players from Tony Parker's basketball camp, held in Fecamp this past July. The two stars of the NBA sat on the sidelines to share their experiences with these future stars of the basketball courts.

Spursfan092120
09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
::insert dunk, followed by stealing videotape joke here::

lefty
09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
TP to Lebron: " Hey, have you seen my 3 champion rings ? and my Finals MVP trophy? What ? oh, come on, don't walk away, I was joking......come back, at least shake my hand "

Mark in Austin
09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
I don't care how good you are. Wearing a tshirt of yourself makes you a tool.

200 miles
09-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Ah, Parree. A great venue for a basketball camp hosted by Tony Parker, representative of France and LeBron James, master of the Universe.

What a LeBromination. :rolleyes

nkdlunch
09-02-2009, 02:41 PM
now Lebron is gonna be dunked on by a frenchie??

LoneStarState'sPride
09-02-2009, 03:52 PM
I don't care how good you are. Wearing a tshirt of yourself makes you a tool.

:toast I could not agree more.