PDA

View Full Version : Ben & Jerry's Hubby Hubby

JudynTX
09-03-2009, 11:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/hubby_hubby.jpg

In partnership with Freedom to Marry we are gathered here to celebrate Vermont and all the other great states where loving couples of all kinds are free to marry legally. We have ceremoniously dubbed our iconic flavor, Chubby Hubby to Hubby Hubby in support, and to raise awareness of the importance of marriage equality.

http://www.benjerry.com/hubbyhubby/

Fpoonsie
09-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Wow.

I hate when ARTISTS I like go political. When my ICE CREAM follows suit, I'm pretty much done.

z0sa
09-03-2009, 11:12 AM
i'll never understand why homosexuals want to be miserable like the rest of us

Viva Las Espuelas
09-03-2009, 11:13 AM
oh brother. wonder how their sales will be affected.

JudynTX
09-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Wow.

I hate when ARTISTS I like go political. When my ICE CREAM follows suit, I'm pretty much done.

If they screw with Chunky Monkey, that's it.....I'll boycott B & J. :bang

:lol

Chingo Bling
09-03-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.bangkokhealth.com/cimages/vomiting02.jpg

Is Blue Bell from here on out for me guey

Viva Las Espuelas
09-03-2009, 11:15 AM
speaking of, i was surprised to see an actual ben and jerry's ice cream shop. i didn't think they would venture their. i thought they were just in grocery stores. regardless of this new nonsense i wouldn't step foot in there. too tempting.

JudynTX
09-03-2009, 11:39 AM
speaking of, i was surprised to see an actual ben and jerry's ice cream shop. i didn't think they would venture their. i thought they were just in grocery stores. regardless of this new nonsense i wouldn't step foot in there. too tempting.

Oh, so you don't window shop? :wakeup

Viva Las Espuelas
09-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Oh, so you don't window shop? :wakeupnah

dickface
09-03-2009, 11:54 AM
fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels will forever sound extremely gay now.

Wild Cobra
09-03-2009, 11:59 AM
oh brother. wonder how their sales will be affected.
Hard to say. I think most people already know they're gay.

Spursfan092120
09-03-2009, 12:10 PM
http://www.bangkokhealth.com/cimages/vomiting02.jpg

Is Blue Bell from here on out for me guey
Shit...I don't like Ben and Jerry's anyway..Blue Bell is King.

Chingo Bling
09-03-2009, 12:14 PM
fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels will forever sound extremely gay now.

De veras guey?! They were shocolate covered pretzel sticks?! :lol

mas joto que la chingada

tp2021
09-03-2009, 12:26 PM
This Chingo Bling troll is terrible!

manufan10
09-03-2009, 12:34 PM

:lmao

Shit...I don't like Ben and Jerry's anyway..Blue Bell is King.

Blue Bell has always been King. I've never even tried another brand of ice cream.

http://www.tamu.edu/upress/BOOKS/2007/bigmacinerney.jpg

Mark in Austin
09-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Fuck Blue Bell and their chemical laced corn syrup soaked fake ass ice cream. Call me when their ingredient list matches their "down home, old fashioned" commercial claims.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Hard to say. I think most people already know they're gay.
they are? didn't know that.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Fuck Blue Bell and their chemical laced corn syrup soaked fake ass ice cream. Call me when their ingredient list matches their "down home, old fashioned" commercial claims.
:tu

mrsmaalox
09-03-2009, 01:16 PM

Is that what it is? It looked like mini corndogs to me, so I was thinking "Of course, it has to be weiner :rolleyes" LOL

Melmart1
09-03-2009, 01:48 PM
:lmao

Blue Bell has always been King. I've never even tried another brand of ice cream.

If you've never tried anything else, how do you know Blue Bell is the best? :wtf

Seriously, there are a ton better ice creams out there, even the HEB store brand is better. Blue Bell is seriously overrated imho. It's like the Whataburger of ice creams.

I. Hustle
09-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Creamy creations rocks and so do those new Nestle brand ones. I still like Blue Bell but those are good too. No more B&J's for me.

EricB
09-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Ben & Jerry's overrates their importance in the world.

manufan10
09-03-2009, 02:13 PM
If you've never tried anything else, how do you know Blue Bell is the best? :wtf

Seriously, there are a ton better ice creams out there, even the HEB store brand is better. Blue Bell is seriously overrated imho. It's like the Whataburger of ice creams.

Tried is the wrong word, I should have said liked.

Whataburger and Blue Bell are not overrated. Get out of here with those blasphemous lies! :lol

Dr. Gonzo
09-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Ben & Jerry's overrates their importance in the world.

How are they over stating their importance? They are simply doing something that they feel will promote something they feel strongly about.

Would you have the same opinion if they named their ice cream, "God hate Fags and So Should Everybody Else"?

Dr. Gonzo
09-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Creamy creations rocks and so do those new Nestle brand ones. I still like Blue Bell but those are good too. No more B&J's for me.

Creamy Creations is really good. Ben and Jerry's is really good too though. I don't give a shit what their political views are. I just want to get fat off of some good ice cream.

I. Hustle
09-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Would you have the same opinion if they named their ice cream, "God hate Fags and So Should Everybody Else"?

That one is good. It's doughnut pieces and chocolate bar pieces in white chocolate ice cream. It's my favorite.

Chingo Bling
09-03-2009, 03:10 PM
This Chingo Bling troll is terrible!

Don't get mad to me because I don't agree with jou marrying another man puto.

ploto
09-03-2009, 03:20 PM

You haven't been paying much attention if you think Ben and Jerry are just now going political.

I. Hustle
09-03-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n36/n180304.jpg

baseline bum
09-03-2009, 04:20 PM

What ice cream isn't filled with that garbage now? I used to love Breyers back when their ingredient list read milk, cream, sugar, strawberries, but they started adding preservatives and crap about 10 years ago too.

baseline bum
09-03-2009, 04:22 PM

If you think Blue Bell is crap, you should go to California and see what they call ice cream. Dreyers (=dogshit) is the #1 brand there. :vomit:

Shelly
09-03-2009, 05:15 PM
We have Dryers here.

Besides, Gelato beats all!!!

Fpoonsie
09-03-2009, 05:22 PM
You haven't been paying much attention if you think Ben and Jerry are just now going political.

It was simply an example of why I stopped buying B&J's in the FIRST place. That and it's just too damn expensive.

Mark in Austin
09-03-2009, 06:06 PM
What ice cream isn't filled with that garbage now? I used to love Breyers back when their ingredient list read milk, cream, sugar, strawberries, but they started adding preservatives and crap about 10 years ago too.

I think it depends on which Breyers flavor you get. The Vanilla has corn syrup now, but the choc. doesn't. They are using natural tara gum in everthing from the looks of it, whatever that is (prob an emulsifier).

I just look for the organic stuff. Green & Black makes a fucking amazing organic chocolate ice cream.

Bigzax
09-03-2009, 06:19 PM
i'm more offended by the pretzels in there....

pretzels in ice cream is just sick and unnatural...an unholy union...an abomination to the sanctity of all frozen treats.

Wild Cobra
09-03-2009, 06:38 PM
they are? didn't know that.
I really don't know. In retrospect, I confused some facts. They are very liberal however, which I find ironic. I wonder if they hate themselves for being capitalistic pigs?

Mister Sinister
09-03-2009, 06:50 PM
I like the Stone Ridge Creamery ice cream (and some of the frozen yogurt) that Jewel-Osco sells these days. Their store brand products have had a skyrocket in quality.

Wild Cobra
09-03-2009, 06:51 PM
If you think Blue Bell is crap, you should go to California and see what they call ice cream. Dreyers (=dogshit) is the #1 brand there. :vomit:
LOL, I was about to say you're wrong, but I get Dreyer's and Breyers mixed up until I see the packages in the store.

The natural selections of Breyers are the best. I especially like their Brownie Mud Pie ice cream.