PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game from last season...

Morg1411
09-03-2009, 09:47 PM
The Spurs @ Mavs double OT game back on 12/9/08. If anyone knows where I can nab a copy of this on DVD (or in any medium, honestly), that would be swell.

Toni61
09-04-2009, 03:28 AM
I have this game :-) but I m from Germany

writte me a PM

Best Regards from Germany

Toni61

draft87
09-04-2009, 04:20 AM
1-i have this on dvd. i recorded off of television. i believe it was the local san antonio broadcast(not national tv)
i recently went to make a copy of a dvd and realized that i had been burning these with write protection.....although i have switched dvd recorders three times since i started doing this, so i'm not sure if i had this setting on all machines. if i ever saw it as an option i'm sure i would have set it W/O protection. getting to the point, i don't know how to make a copy, i will check that disc to see if it's protected

2-i believe a very abbreviated(60min w/commercials) version has been broadcast all summer on nbatv as game #16 of the top 20 of 2008-09. it might be rerun and you can get it that way.

3. i remember seeing it on itunes as a full 20 game set. it's a bit pricey but i think i saw the running times as approx 2 hrs each. i'm not sure if this game was included(if the 20 games of the year were the same....this was before nba.com released their top 20) but it's worth checking