PDA

View Full Version : hahahahahah Ohio State

Gator Chomp!
09-05-2009, 02:11 PM
wow that team sucks! lol

Gator Chomp!
09-05-2009, 02:11 PM
I know they won, but they might as well have lost.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Hopefully they still beat USC, unlikely though.

BRHornet45
09-05-2009, 02:28 PM
sons Ohio State is constantly overrated every year ... so pathetic they are even in the top 15.

symple19
09-05-2009, 03:33 PM
wow---give Navy a little credit though guys. I will say that Terrel Pryor is WAY overrated

starboy
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Seeing that 4th and 2 Pryor wanted so bad nearly cause the game was fuckin LOLZ.

IronMexican
09-05-2009, 04:10 PM
wow---give Navy a little credit though guys. I will say that Terrel Pryor is WAY overrated

He's a soph. Cut him a bit of slack. You're gonna get a whole bunch of Young knobslobbers(CubanSucks, stretch) to agree and wash your balls for you, though.

symple19
09-05-2009, 04:17 PM
He's a soph. Cut him a bit of slack. You're gonna get a whole bunch of Young knobslobbers(CubanSucks, stretch) to agree and wash your balls for you, though.
No way am I going to cut that guy slack. OSU fans have already said he's the messiah so many times I want to puke. And I could care less what those UT homers have to say. The facts remain. The guy can't make progression reads, doesn't know when to leave the pocket, and hasn't shown me he can be a leader. I'm tired of OSU, and so are most other peeps(not in the buckeye state). Running fast will only get you so far...

TFloss32
09-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Starboy, speak English.

Ohio State performed the exact same way in their opener against Ohio last year. Only a few teams in the country haven't had a sloppy first game so far. Give them some time.

The Vince Young/Terrelle Pryor comparisons definitely need to stop though.

IronMexican
09-05-2009, 04:20 PM
No way am I going to cut that guy slack. OSU fans have already said he's the messiah so many times I want to puke. And I could care less what those UT homers have to say. The facts remain. The guy can't make progression reads, doesn't know when to leave the pocket, and hasn't shown me he can be a leader. I'm tired of OSU, and so are most other peeps(not in the buckeye state). Running fast will only get you so far...

Carson Palmer probably agrees with everything you say.

I'm not really tired of OSU. It did kind of suck that a better team didn't get to play LSU in 2008, but, oh well.

I don't understand how they were rated above PSU, though. Just crazy.

symple19
09-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah, PSU is loaded. Not sure we'll get to see what they can really do against grade A competition, except OSU, until bowl season. I like PSU, and completely agree with you on the lower ranking

redraiderinfiji
09-05-2009, 06:27 PM
the most overrated team in football by far! Pathetic.......TP is no Heisman candidate

redraiderinfiji
09-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Seeing that 4th and 2 Pryor wanted so bad nearly cause the game was fuckin LOLZ.

star boy's name, choice of words, and school are as pathetic as Ohio State's first win

are you taking esl courses? If not, you should!