PDA

View Full Version : UA Football Thread

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-06-2009, 02:28 PM
What did everyone think of the CMU game? They got the win which is a good thing and the D played extremely well (no first downs till the 3rd quarter I think), but the offense has a lot of work to do. Matt Scott went from being complete dog shit to being semi-good over the course of the game, hopefully Gronk being out is why he struggled so much.

Ghazi
09-07-2009, 01:33 AM
They had a pretty good team in 1998 :lol

holcs50
09-07-2009, 03:55 AM
What did everyone think of the CMU game? They got the win which is a good thing and the D played extremely well (no first downs till the 3rd quarter I think), but the offense has a lot of work to do. Matt Scott went from being complete dog shit to being semi-good over the course of the game, hopefully Gronk being out is why he struggled so much.

Didn't see the game but from highlights, reading about it I'm just happy we won. From what I've heard the QB situation is horrible, so I think my earlier predictions of us going - i think i put 8-5, not so sure about. Our D is no doubt legit, but in college football if your Q situation is bad-any game is a possible loss-I can't really be confident. DoK i guess we will really see away at iowa, hopefully next week can gain some confidence and go in there and play good. Iowa barely squeeked out a win, so I'm thinkin they're overrated. That one game could make or break us....if we win i think my prediction is pretty dead on, if lose could be bad for us. I'm just worried about the qb play. we'll see.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-07-2009, 07:28 PM
holc, Scott played horrible in the first half, but played a lot better in the 2nd half. I liked some of what I saw. The problem is, the guy has absolutely no ability to throw while on the run.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Fortunately though, they'll get off to a 2-0 start. If they lose to NAU I'll kill myself.