PDA

View Full Version : Do Kobe and Gasol really get along with each other as teammates?

Lebron4MVP
09-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I am being serious here Laker fans. Do Kobe and Pau get along with each other as teammates? Have they had any heated arguments like Kobe and Shaq did? We all thought everything was great with Kobe and Shaq and that got exposed. Is there a chance for Kobe/Gasol to have some issues? Comon Laker fans be honest with me here.

balli
09-06-2009, 05:05 PM
We all thought everything was great with Kobe and Shaq :lmao

Lebron4MVP
09-06-2009, 05:06 PM
:lmao

After that first title, all was great in Laker land. It wasn't until the 2000-2001 season that their relationship got exposed.

PGDynasty24
09-06-2009, 05:08 PM
there's a difference kobe and shaq had big ego's and kobe was on the rise and at that point ready to be the "man". pau doesn't have an ego and is fine being the sidekick

JamStone
09-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Kobe and Pau seem to get along fine. They probably had some disagreements before. But I don't foresee any future issues. The major difference is that Pau has a passive personality. With Shaq and Kobe, both have type A dominant personalities. Not so with Pau. It's not nearly as much of a conflict even when they disagree. Kobe is the clear cut alpha male in the relationship. Pau is the willing sidekick.

Culburn369
09-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I always thought there was a "feud" twixt the two when Gasol was in Memphis. But, one look at Kobe after the trade: no game face, no facade, just pure joy. He knew what had happened. It is rare that Bryant lets his guard down like that. That told me that Gasol was quality and that Kobe was comfortable with it. I'm sure he had to sign off the acquisition, as he had signed off on the return of Phil Jackson.

Culburn369
09-06-2009, 05:25 PM
What should concern you is if Shaq gets along with the Queen, or not.

& be concerned that James doesn't flee the side door again like he did against Orlando, or, end up in the Cleveland Clinic Burn Unit again with with ass engulfed in flames, courtesy of that Turkoglu guy. F'in bum lit James up!

redzero
09-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Well, Kobe is a sociopath and generally a displeasure to be around.

bostonguy
09-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Of course they get along as teammates. Shaq and Kobe had their issues but Gasol is nothing like Shaq ego wise. Gasol got to be the man in Memphis and he had to experience getting swept 3 years in a row. Being the #1 guy just wasn't his defined role. Kobe as great as he is, needed a true sidekick by his side. They compliment each other very well. Gasol loves playing with Kobe because he takes so much pressure off of him and vice versa. Gasol was and is more than fine with not having to be the man in LA. I think they have a great bond on and even off the court.

Sdayi135
09-06-2009, 07:00 PM
I am being serious here Laker fans. Do Kobe and Pau get along with each other as teammates? Have they had any heated arguments like Kobe and Shaq did? We all thought everything was great with Kobe and Shaq and that got exposed. Is there a chance for Kobe/Gasol to have some issues? Comon Laker fans be honest with me here.

Shoud you rather worry whether or not Snaq and LeQueen can bond together and make it past BOS and ORL? Because the way your roster is right now, the Lakers should be the last thing on your mind.

And they seemed to get along fine in smacking your Cavs around twice last year.

redzero
09-06-2009, 07:05 PM
And they seemed to get along fine in smacking your Cavs around twice last year.

I'm sorry, but how many games did the Spurs win against the Cavs last year?

Culburn369
09-06-2009, 07:08 PM

Don't ferget===Kobe is also a 4 time NBA World Champion. And there ain't one gd thing you can do about it, cept sit there and take it like a trooper.

Solly cholly.

redzero
09-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Don't ferget===Kobe is also a 4 time NBA World Champion. And there ain't one gd thing you can do about it, cept sit there and take it like a trooper.

Solly cholly.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post or the topic at hand. I don't dislike Kobe, and was merely making an observation.

Ghazi
09-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Their on the court chemistry is nearly flawless.

Culburn369
09-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post or the topic at hand. I don't dislike Kobe, and was merely making an observation.

Oh, you want to play fair. Go back to kindergarten, daddy-O. Otherwise, yer shit out of luck. Now...

Let us proceed...

picc84
09-06-2009, 07:42 PM

And a rapist.

Culburn369
09-06-2009, 07:45 PM
He did bust that brownie, didn't he! OUCH!

redzero
09-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh, you want to play fair. Go back to kindergarten, daddy-O. Otherwise, yer shit out of luck. Now...

Let us proceed...

Play fair with what? All you're doing is spewing non sequiturs.

Now, do you actually disagree with what I posted, or are you going to keep talking about Kobe's championships, like I actually stay awake at night, cursing him for winning a title?

Hooks
09-06-2009, 07:51 PM
And a rapist.

And a snitch

And a dirty player

...any more???

balli
09-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Kobe didn't rape. If he did? WGAF. Either way it doesn't have shit to do with he and Gasol.

Hooks
09-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Kobe didn't rape. If he did? WGAF. Either way it doesn't have shit to do with he and Gasol.

Maybe Gasol doesn't like rapists? Who knows?

monosylab1k
09-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Maybe Gasol doesn't like rapists? Who knows?

He's European, and I'm pretty sure rape is partially legalized there anyways.

carrao45
09-06-2009, 09:08 PM

Cavs fan hopes the Lakers fall apart so the Cavs will have a chance. Dumbass doesn't understand that everybody knew Kobe and Shaq didn't get along. Your concern oozes triviality. Kobe and Pau are fine, and since there has never been even a whisper of Kobe and Pau disliking each other, the fact that they get along is incontrovertible.

carrao45
09-06-2009, 09:09 PM
After that first title, all was great in Laker land. It wasn't until the 2000-2001 season that their relationship got exposed.

No, they clashed before that. Shaq started his Anti-Kobe movement in 1997, their first year together

carrao45
09-06-2009, 09:13 PM
And a snitch

And a dirty player

...any more???

He's also a black guy

Culburn369
09-06-2009, 11:00 PM
And a snitch

And a dirty player

...any more???

4 time NBA World Champion.

iggypop123
09-07-2009, 12:04 AM
but black

redzero
09-07-2009, 12:28 AM
He's European, and I'm pretty sure rape is partially legalized there anyways.

Partially legalized? What, it's not rape if the girl wants it at first?

carrao45
09-07-2009, 12:47 AM
but black

Which of course is unforgivable

redzero
09-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Wait, Kobe's black?! How could you let this happen?

Strike
09-07-2009, 01:01 AM

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about whether or not Kobe and Pau get along. Worry about whether or not the Big AteYoTaco will stay healthy all season. Without him, the Cavs have no chance.

UrAphag
09-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Your avi is fucking creepy.

Spencer Pratt
09-07-2009, 01:35 PM
yo bros, Kobe and Gasol are like the greatest Lakers ever! I have been a lifelong Gasol Lakers fan!

carrao45
09-07-2009, 01:38 PM

We dropped the ball on that one...