PDA

View Full Version : Too many relationship threads.

BacktoBasics
09-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Just sayin. You guys have issues. Let me make a few points of emphasis for you.

1. First and foremost I don't know half of you making these threads. Which pretty much means I don't care. I need to know who you are. You need to have a minimal 2k posts or three years of Spurstalk service under your belts. If you're unsure urgently PM Kori every ten minutes and ask first. If you don't know who Kori is then you already know you shouldn't be making a relationship thread.

2. You guys obviously can't select a women worth a shit. Some of these problems aren't even fucking problems. Microwaving popcorn for 20 minutes results in a failed marriage???WTF???

3. I already know the answer to the question but I'll ask it anyways. Do you people know how to fucking communicate...with words and emotions? Like I said I already know the answer.

4. No matter what your story is the result of your thread will always end with "she's stupid and you're fucked up". I could insert that line in any one of your posts at any given moment.

5. Your thread is worthless without pictures. That's an oldie but a goodie and is always applicable. How the fuck do you expect us to fully comprehend either how stupid you are or how stupid she is if we can't see what she looks like. Judging a book by its cover is 90% of making a sound rational decision regarding important decisions in your life that you're incapable of making on your own. We need to know what she looks like.

5A. Obviously a 7 has more margin for error over a 4. Its a sliding scale. Topless or nudes are encouraged and should be accompanies by a face shot or marking such as a mole or birthmark for authentication.

6. Lastly. Most of you need to grow up and learn how to deal with the opposite sex. Not everything or every action has to result in the end of the world. Quite being a drama queen over vagina there is lots of it out there...More than oil and usually half the price if you bargain hunt.

JudynTX
09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
:tu

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 11:58 AM
5. Your thread is worthless without pictures. That's an oldie but a goodie and is always applicable. How the fuck do you expect us to fully comprehend either how stupid you are or how stupid she is if we can't see what she looks like. Judging a book by its cover is 90% of making a sound rational decision regarding important decisions in your life that you're incapable of making on your own. We need to know what she looks like.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/2625761132_dfc9c98f80.jpg

lebomb
09-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Just sayin. You guys have issues. Let me make a few points of emphasis for you.

1. First and foremost I don't know half of you making these threads. Which pretty much means I don't care. I need to know who you are. You need to have a minimal 2k posts or three years of Spurstalk service under your belts. If you're unsure urgently PM Kori every ten minutes and ask first. If you don't know who Kori is then you already know you shouldn't be making a relationship thread.

2. You guys obviously can't select a women worth a shit. Some of these problems aren't even fucking problems. Microwaving popcorn for 20 minutes results in a failed marriage???WTF???

3. I already know the answer to the question but I'll ask it anyways. Do you people know how to fucking communicate...with words and emotions? Like I said I already know the answer.

4. No matter what your story is the result of your thread will always end with "she's stupid and you're fucked up". I could insert that line in any one of your posts at any given moment.

5A. Obviously a 7 has more margin for error over a 4. Its a sliding scale. Topless or nudes are encouraged and should be accompanies by a face shot or marking such as a mole or birthmark for authentication.

6. Lastly. Most of you need to grow up and learn how to deal with the opposite sex. Not everything or every action has to result in the end of the world. Quite being a drama queen over vagina there is lots of it out there...More than oil and usually half the price if you bargain hunt.

Awwww...................shit, here my girl comes.......I have to go. I was going to read this, but I might get in trouble with the ol lady. :depressed

Dex
09-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm starting to think B2B needs his own weekly advice column.

LnGrrrR
09-08-2009, 12:02 PM
:lol

timvp
09-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Microwaving popcorn for 20 minutes results in a failed marriage???WTF??? :lol

But I have to disagree. Relationship threads are a top ten genre of thread.

sonic21
09-08-2009, 12:03 PM

mrsmaalox
09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm starting to think B2B needs his own weekly advice column.

Weekly?? It's going to take much more than that to fix the all the knuckle draggers around this place. He is only one man!

Johnson
09-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Kori could make an Advice subforum...

could be called Ask Spurstalk

bus driver
09-08-2009, 12:09 PM

this post has just saved my relationship, thanks B2B

finally no more relationship threads in the club forum!!!:toast
and now more pics of girls like the man suggested.....

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 12:13 PM
:lol

But I have to disagree. Relationship threads are a top ten genre of thread.

Those are the best threads. It just sucks when someone makes a shitty one about taking too long to heat something up.

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 12:14 PM
F that! I will go ahead and offer up my advice for relationships if B2B won't. If not then I will team up with him and take half.

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Those are the best threads. It just sucks when someone makes a shitty one about taking too long to heat something up.

Yeah they need to stick to threads about drop out bums that are in love with 16 years olds.

Trainwreck2100
09-08-2009, 12:21 PM
5. Your thread is worthless without pictures.

this

Extra Stout
09-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Relationship threads are tremendously entertaining. But then again, I don't take them seriously. See, posting one's personal problems on an internet forum has to be taken with a grain of salt. Except for the group of ST.com lifers who physically hang out together, this is not a real community, and I refuse to believe that there are people out there who are so disconnected from other human beings that this is the only place they can turn for advice. That would be too sad to accept.

LnGrrrR
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Relationship threads are tremendously entertaining. But then again, I don't take them seriously. See, posting one's personal problems on an internet forum has to be taken with a grain of salt. Except for the group of ST.com lifers who physically hang out together, this is not a real community, and I refuse to believe that there are people out there who are so disconnected from other human beings that this is the only place they can turn for advice. That would be too sad to accept.

Sometimes it's that people post on here BECAUSE of the anonymity. Maybe they think their friends would be too nice to them, or too mean, or they just don't feel comfortable talking about it.

Or it could just be an additional source of info. I've asked the club one or two relatively personal things, but I've also asked my friends about them. I find the more perspectives, the better.

Dex
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Relationship threads are hilarious. They are one of those things that make you feel like your problems, by comparison, aren't that bad.

Same goes for Cops, Fark, and most of the YouTubes.

angel_luv
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Back to Basics your posts never fail to add amusement to my days.
You are a :king among Posters. :)

angel_luv
Relationship threads are hilarious. They are one of those things that make you feel like your problems, by comparison, aren't that bad.

"Bridezillas" also.

Trainwreck2100

a fucking men i found a whole forum on the interwebs dedicated to people bitching about their relationship problems, its a fun read

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah they need to stick to threads about drop out bums that are in love with 16 years olds.

Hahah. She's still 15 and I don't love her.

LnGrrrR
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
"Bridezillas" also.

No way. I get irrationally angry watching that show, and feel an urge to find these people and punch them in the face.

Trainwreck2100
09-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Hahah. She's still 15 and I don't love her.

you don't love her than post her pic so we can ridicule you going after a 15 year old fatty

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
you don't love her than post her pic so we can ridicule you going after a 15 year old fatty

I ain't about to post a pic that I'm not in. I think that's pretty fucked up.

angel_luv
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
No way. I get irrationally angry watching that show, and feel an urge to find these people and punch them in the face.

The ones who need some sense smacked into them are the poor grooms-to-be who are engaged to the chicks.

Trainwreck2100
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I ain't about to post a pic that I'm not in. I think that's pretty fucked up.

you're right that is fucked up, but statutory rape is ok?

LnGrrrR
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
The ones who need some sense smacked into them are the poor grooms-to-be who are engaged to the chicks.

Yeah sure! Since I'm handing out free punches, I guess I can afford some for those whipped douchebags :lol

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
you're right that is fucked up, but statutory rape is ok?

I was 17 and she told me she was 15 when I got with her. I was dumb enough to believe her. By the time I found out, it was too late to break up with her.

After a broad that dumb, though, I doubt I'd ever get with someone that much younger than me again.

TDMVPDPOY
09-08-2009, 12:55 PM
i agree with point 5, post pics of female partner or gtfo

Trainwreck2100
09-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I was 17 and she told me she was 15 when I got with her. I was dumb enough to believe her. By the time I found out, it was too late to break up with her.

After a broad that dumb, though, I doubt I'd ever get with someone that much younger than me again.

she can get you arrested hell this post can be used as evidense

JudynTX
09-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Weekly?? It's going to take much more than that to fix the all the knuckle draggers around this place. He is only one man!

:lol :lol

mouse
09-08-2009, 01:40 PM
i agree with point 5, post pics of female partner or gtfo

If 90% of men who post online posted a picture of who they really make love to you would see this....

http://community.imaginefx.com/forums/storage/7/180520/hand_reaching_out.jpg

I masterbate
09-08-2009, 01:49 PM
If 90% of men who post online posted a picture of who they really make love to you would see this....

http://community.imaginefx.com/forums/storage/7/180520/hand_reaching_out.jpg

:tu :lol