PDA

View Full Version : jgw

stretch
09-08-2009, 02:14 PM
how do you still manage to be sooooooooooooooooo asshurt over the facefucking UT gave to USC all the way back in January of 2006?

lebomb
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
how do you still manage to be sooooooooooooooooo asshurt over the facefucking UT gave to USC all the way back in January of 2006?

Another great fucking thread........................ :rolleyes

Why dont you use the PM stupid shit?

stretch
09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
go post in the circle jerk thread we know as the "utsa forum"

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2009, 07:08 PM

there isn't a universe where t.u. is even with USC. your attitude baffles me.

CubanSucks
09-08-2009, 07:24 PM

I wouldn't so much as call it a "facefucking", but rather just a good old fashioned "bent over the barrell" raping.

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't so much as call it a "facefucking", but rather just a good old fashioned "bent over the barrell" raping.

lucky enough to play USC when they had vince young...lucky enough for USC to make a ton of mistakes...and lucky enough for vince young to play the game of his life. it took all that for a last play 3 point win. t.u. couldn't have played any better...

enjoy it.

stretch
09-08-2009, 08:19 PM
lucky enough to play USC when they had vince young...lucky enough for USC to make a ton of mistakes...and lucky enough for vince young to play the game of his life. it took all that for a last play 3 point win. t.u. couldn't have played any better...

enjoy it.

its called IQ and mental toughness, dipshit

Texas proved to be the smarter and more mentally tough team by not making stupid mistakes at stupid times. its part of the game. no different than all the times the Pats beat the Colts and Chargers despite clearly being the less talented team, yet they were still the BETTER team.

your lack of football knowledge amazes me for someone who acts like such a fucking football guru

UT > USC

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
your lack of football knowledge amazes me for someone who acts like such a fucking football guru

i suppose i am a bit of a guru. in any case, i can be as biased as any fan when it comes to my team. that being said, USC is no ordinary team...they've been the best program in college football for some time. of course, thats my opinion...but it is shared by virtually every analyst. which is nice.

benefactor
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Denial...it's what's for dinner.

Take that anorexic chick out of your avy too. Ribs are only sexy when they are cooked and seasoned just the right way.

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Denial...it's what's for dinner.

Take that anorexic chick out of your avy too. Ribs are only sexy when they are cooked and seasoned just the right way.

ha...you'd lose it if that girl talked to you.

benefactor
09-08-2009, 09:44 PM
ha...you'd lose it if that girl talked to you.
I'd probably lose the ribs I had for lunch.

Sorry bro...my man switch doesn't move to the "on" position for bleached blonde, surgically enhanced stick figures.

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I'd probably lose the ribs I had for lunch.

Sorry bro...my man switch doesn't move to the "on" position for bleached blonde, surgically enhanced stick figures.

thats cool, but her hair isn't bleached and her breasts are real.

samikeyp
09-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I call it Texas being better that night.

Nothing else matters.

Phillip
09-08-2009, 10:05 PM
i suppose i am a bit of a guru. in any case, i can be as biased as any fan when it comes to my team. that being said, USC is no ordinary team...they've been the best program in college football for some time. of course, thats my opinion...but it is shared by virtually every analyst. which is nice.

Keep in mind, you are now bragging about sharing this opinion with the same analysts that you despised for thinking that Vince Young should have been the #1 pick in the draft, and was the savior for Houston.

Fucking dumbass.

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Keep in mind, you are now bragging about sharing this opinion with the same analysts that you despised for thinking that Vince Young should have been the #1 pick in the draft, and was the savior for Houston.

Fucking dumbass.

no, those were mainly NFL analysts...and not many thought he should be number 1 or that he would be great.

edit: draft analysts are obviously different than the analysts you were referring too. in either case, some analysts are better than others and none are impervious to mistakes. but when they all agree, which rarely happens, thats typically something.

redraiderinfiji
09-08-2009, 11:45 PM
already picking on JGW? C'mon stretch.......lets at least wait til his teams start losing!

you should have named the thread....LOL JGW

CubanSucks
09-09-2009, 12:26 AM

enjoy it.

Yeah because Vince Young wasn't used to having epic games. Remember the Rose Bowl the year before? BTW, Texas has Vince Young's white prototype being trained up by McCoy this year and his name is Garrett Gilbert. Get ready cause your OC lookin pretty boy bitch at qb is gonna look just like leinhart did after the loss with Gilbert raising his arms in Vince Young fashion.

mookie2001
09-09-2009, 12:28 AM
luckily USC was playing cheaters that day.

redraiderinfiji
09-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah because Vince Young wasn't used to having epic games. Remember the Rose Bowl the year before? BTW, Texas has Vince Young's white prototype being trained up by McCoy this year and his name is Garrett Gilbert. Get ready cause your OC lookin pretty boy bitch at qb is gonna look just like leinhart did after the loss with Gilbert raising his arms in Vince Young fashion.

C'mon man.....stick to tcu talk

Let the horns fans handle jgw....

JGW - THE MAN WITH ALL THE WRONG KNOWLEDGE

mookie2001
09-09-2009, 12:31 AM
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/33/336845.jpg

how soon we forget the legends

redraiderinfiji
09-09-2009, 12:36 AM
jgw would love to have been a ting........

CubanSucks
09-09-2009, 12:39 AM
C'mon man.....stick to tcu talk

Let the horns fans handle jgw....

JGW - THE MAN WITH ALL THE WRONG KNOWLEDGE

I go to a Texas game every year. I'm a HUGE fan. I'm also a fan of TCU and besides last year go to one of their games every year. And since there are so many Texas walls on this board and no TCU walls, why not be the only TCU?

CubanSucks
09-09-2009, 12:42 AM
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/33/336845.jpg

how soon we forget the legends

You've gotta explain this situation to me since your obviously pissed about it. I know you've had that avatar for forever but I've never known who the fuck those guys were.

mookie2001
09-09-2009, 12:53 AM
their dad, Dr. Ting, is a california doctor that has been busted many times over the years for perscribing steriods to anyone who can pay him, he was barry bonds doctor who helped balco invent an undetectable new steroid known as the clear

in 06 it came out the ting brothers both tested positive for steriods and then quit the team... because their GPA was so high, they had to become doctors

mookie2001
09-09-2009, 12:54 AM
it was a big story for a week or so then you never heard anything about it

ever

Spursfan092120
09-09-2009, 02:06 AM
You've gotta explain this situation to me since your obviously pissed about it. I know you've had that avatar for forever but I've never known who the fuck those guys were.
Those are the Ting brothers, Ryan and Brandon. They quit the team out of nowhere a few years ago "to pursue their medical degrees." They then found out that Brandon had tested positive for steroid use right before he quit.

johngateswhiteley
09-09-2009, 02:15 AM

i highly doubt cookie2001 is pissed. the ting's are a great joke, for him, and a significant reason USC lost to t.u. in the rose bowl.

i'm sure he loves it...

redraiderinfiji
09-09-2009, 04:22 AM
just
generally
Worthless

.....when it comes to football

samikeyp
09-09-2009, 08:03 AM
jgw...you at Montana or Montana State?

redraiderinfiji
09-09-2009, 08:08 AM
i highly doubt cookie2001 is pissed. the ting's are a great joke, for him, and a significant reason USC lost to t.u. in the rose bowl.

i'm sure he loves it...

Possible quote from jgw...

"if the tings would have been there, there's no way Young made that run"

mookie2001
09-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Those are the Ting brothers, Ryan and Brandon. They quit the team out of nowhere a few years ago "to pursue their medical degrees." They then found out that Brandon had tested positive for steroid use right before he quit.thanks for the wikipedia definition of what i had just posted above, except both of them were on steroids

Possible quote from jgw...

"if the tings would have been there, there's no way Young made that run"
they were there, it was their last career game, the twos theyre holding up is for the "back to back" NCs they won in 03-04

johngateswhiteley
09-09-2009, 10:41 AM
jgw...you at Montana or Montana State?

neither, why?