PDA

View Full Version : anyone else seen the Bexar county sheriff/yellow taxi?

CosmicCowboy
09-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Its the ultimate stealth radar car. It's painted just like a yellow cab on the back half...even has the cab light on top and "yellow cab" written across the trunk...front half is standard white sheriff car...pulled off to the side of the road it looks just like a cab...

He was hanging out on highway 90 between SA and Castroville last Friday...

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Ftp

boutons_deux
09-08-2009, 04:02 PM
It was actually Magik Negro's super-secret AmeriCorps shock troops "taking names" of all the rural Castrovillain red-staters for when Magik Negro's putsch takes over the country.

manufan10
09-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Its the ultimate stealth radar car. It's painted just like a yellow cab on the back half...even has the cab light on top and "yellow cab" written across the trunk...front half is standard white sheriff car...pulled off to the side of the road it looks just like a cab...

Here in Harlingen they have something similar. Except that it is the city PD that has it and not the Sherriff.

Slydragon
09-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

phyzik
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
I wonder at what point they cross over into entrapment, like if the cop car in question is going to slow for the flow of traffic with the sole intent of catching someone passing him up. Probably because entrapment is rarely granted as an acceptable defense these days is why these fuckers are able to get away with this shit.

manufan10
09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

http://www.kveo.com/news/half-taxihalf-cop-car-unveiled

Has video of the car.. here where I'm from anyways.

Bigzax
09-08-2009, 04:17 PM
that pos better stay on that section of 90 and out of my way, and two...who takes a fucking taxi to/from castroville!

thanks for the heads up cosmic.

jack sommerset
09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
More tax money being pissed away.

phyzik
09-08-2009, 04:25 PM

Has video of the car.. here where I'm from anyways.

That video is full of so much fucking bullshit I can smell it through my monitor. Its sole purpose is to trick people into speeding past them. End of story.

Advertisement for "safe driving" my ass.... If it was for advertisement, why is it being seen sitting on the side of the road, probably clocking people, and not driving around?

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 04:25 PM
http://www.nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/cop_pig_hat.gif

PakiDan
09-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Austin PD has something like that too... scary.

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Austin PD can suck my nuts. I know for a fact at least one of the bitch cops has.

CavsSuperFan
09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
At least the yellow cab is clearly visible…In some parts of the country like Area 51 & Roswell, the Feds are experimenting with Romulan like Cloaking Devices… A cloaking device is an advanced stealth technology that causes an object, such as a police car or spaceship or individual, to be partially or wholly invisible to parts of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum…. This same technology will one day be used to catch speeders…

mouse
09-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Does this mean if you get arrested you get charged cab fair to the jail?

in other news a local police station is being disguise as a Dunkin Donuts.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2009, 05:39 PM
I drive safely so I don't worry about it.

mouse
09-08-2009, 05:40 PM
I drive safely so I don't worry about it.

Instead of a lead foot you have a dead foot?

PuttPutt
09-08-2009, 06:33 PM
It could be worse. Right after I moved to WA State from SA, I got a ticket after being caught by a plane. Cops are crafty in WA State. Last few state patrol cars I saw were a silver magnum, white volvo, & a few dodge chargers. Not to mention you'll find explorers, expeditions, & Ford f-series. They try to catch you any which way they can.

antimvp
09-08-2009, 06:37 PM

slacker77
09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
It could be worse. Right after I moved to WA State from SA, I got a ticket after being caught by a plane. Cops are crafty in WA State. Last few state patrol cars I saw were a silver magnum, white volvo, & a few dodge chargers. Not to mention you'll find explorers, expeditions, & Ford f-series. They try to catch you any which way they can.

about the tickets by plane, dont they have that around buda/ austin area on 35?

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-08-2009, 07:43 PM

Are they using it as an actual patrol car or is it just the display model?

http://twitpic.com/fvig1

EricB
09-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Drive the speed limit and you wont have a problem I suppose.