PDA

View Full Version : Food most people like, but you think r gross

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Personally, I find ranch dressing to be quite revolting. And for whatever reason, this stuff that looks like rancid bird shite has taken over as the universal American condiment. Almost every food you can think of has a "ranch" flavor variety. I'm surprised there is not a ranch-flavored breakfast cereal.

Feel free to add your own.

chreph
09-08-2009, 05:04 PM
I dislike any and all dressings, condiments (mustard, mayo, ketchup included), pickles (I F'N HATE WHEN THOSE MFers SIT A PICKLE OVER MY FRIES!), and seafood :barf:

It's been a real PITA going through life requiring burgers and chicken sandwiches plain & dry because the success rate of the restaurant/fast food joints isn't very good :depressed

benefactor
09-08-2009, 05:04 PM
I don't like ranch either. I like the chips though.

Deviled eggs are nasty. I don't know what the rest of my family sees in them.

Mark in Austin
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Pepperoni

Mark in Austin
09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Anything served at a restaurant where the waiters wear flair...

benefactor
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Most people are quite surprised when I tell them I have never eaten a salad...ever. I have never liked lettuce.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM
oysters

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Deviled eggs? Yuck! Why would anyone want to eat something that smells like rotten ass gas?

Raw onions? Bleh! Smells like some funky armpit juice. No thanks.

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Anything served at a restaurant where the waiters wear flair...

You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Potato salid is putrid. That's all I have to say about that.

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Personally, I find ranch dressing to be quite revolting. And for whatever reason, this stuff that looks like rancid bird shite has taken over as the universal American condiment. Almost every food you can think of has a "ranch" flavor variety. I'm surprised there is not a ranch-flavored breakfast cereal.

Feel free to add your own.

Ranch is AWFUL!! :vomit:

Prime rib would be my pick. I LOVE filet, porterhouse, sirloin, ny strip, t-bone, fajita, and just about every other cut of beef there is, but I don't get why prime rib is so damn expensive in comparison to cuts that taste 10x better. I wouldn't say prime rib is bad, but it just doesn't stack up to the other cuts IMO.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2009, 05:15 PM
I love deviled eggs!!

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 05:15 PM
I guess I hate horseradish (and therefore fake wasabi) too.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2009, 05:16 PM
sushi

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 05:19 PM
sushi

Sushi tastes like bland overpriced crap if you don't get it somewhere really good. I only know one really good sushi place though, and that's in LA so I can't help you there, Joe.

Imposter
09-08-2009, 05:20 PM
It's safe to assume that all the ranch haters in this thread have never eaten pizza or hot wings. There is no way.

And on that note, one thing I hate is bleu cheese. Fucking gross.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2009, 05:21 PM
I think sushi tastes like crap no matter where one gets it.

Melmart1
Cantaloupe. Couldn't say why, but just the smell turns me off. And if it's in fruit salad, I won't pick it out, damnit because the taste and smell have spread to all other pieces of fruit, which defeats the purpose of picking it out in the first place. :lol

JoeChalupa
It's safe to assume that all the ranch haters in this thread have never eaten pizza or hot wings. There is no way.

And on that note, one thing I hate is bleu cheese. Fucking gross.

I NEVER put ranch on pizza or hot wings.

benefactor
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
:tu

Both need beer though. :)

pkbpkb81
09-08-2009, 05:29 PM
bleu cheese, pickles. and oj

Imposter
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM

Then you, my friend, have not lived.

mrsmaalox
09-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Avocado. And macaroni and cheese. Can't stand em.

Kori Ellis
09-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Marshmallows.

Sense
09-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I hate pickles.

JoeChalupa
09-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Then you, my friend, have not lived.

I've lived long enough to know what I don't like.

DPG21920
09-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Sushi is the best food on earth imo.

I hate when people eat cold chili or leftovers that should be re-heated cold. Makes me nauseous. Especially chili.

ashbeeigh
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
mustard. I don't get it. And lettuce when it's just salad. When it's by itself (like on a sandwich it's okay). And tomatoes when they're on sandwiches..because they get gooey and squishy. But when mixed in with other things they're amazing.

A lot of my friends hate cherries. One of my best friends in the whole wide world's drinks of choice is a Cherry vodka sour...and she always ends up giving my alcohol soaked cherries. Jokes on her sober ass.

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
bleu cheese, pickles. and oj

Mixed together? That does sound gross.

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 05:51 PM
And tomatoes when they're on sandwiches..because they get gooey and squishy. But when mixed in with other things they're amazing.

What's weird is I like the fleshy part of the tomato, but not the slimy interior part with the seeds (bleh). And the smell of tomatoes by themselves is horrid.

sa_kid20
09-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Tuna

DarrinS
09-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Cantaloupe. Couldn't say why, but just the smell turns me off. And if it's in fruit salad, I won't pick it out, damnit because the taste and smell have spread to all other pieces of fruit, which defeats the purpose of picking it out in the first place. :lol

Cantaloupe smell is a bit funky. Kinda the way a freshly kut pumpkin smells funky.

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Ranch on wings sucks. I like wings to be hot as fuck, and ranch would completely ruin that. As for pizza, that's maybe the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.

Bender
09-08-2009, 06:00 PM
tomatos for me. just looking at a slice of tomato brings up the gag reflex.

Also, Horsey Sauce (Arbys), just the name makes me want to barf.

edit: I see a couple people beat me on tomatos.

Bukefal
09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Hamburgers from fast food chains like: McDonalds and Burger kings. That's not food, that's garbage, it doesnt even taste like fresh real meat, there's nothing on it, its fake.

I prefer fresh food, which you know you get real meat, a real burger.

Frenzy
09-08-2009, 06:26 PM
bologna

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 06:34 PM
bologna

Most people like bologna? :vomit:

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Bologna is disgusting.

ManuTP9
09-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Peanut butter and jelly, i hate the smell of both. Hate corned beef also

benefactor
09-08-2009, 06:48 PM
I used to not like guacamole because of the way it looked. I love it now though.

People not liking peanut butter is a bit surprising. My mom's homemade peanut butter cookies should have their own food group. Peanut butter on cinnamon graham crackers is excellent also.

Summers
09-08-2009, 07:14 PM

Oh, my gosh, me too. I really hate cantaloupe. It smells rotten to me and has a slightly slimy texture. I can't eat mango for the same reason. I don't like chocolate ice cream, but I love chocolate, so I can't explain it. And I've never liked beer and probably never will.

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM

Blech I agree with Mel

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah I'm gonna go with peanut butter too. I hate that crap.

Melmart1
09-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Blech I agree with Mel

Blech to the cantaloupe of blech to the fact that you are agreeing with me? :lol

ManuTP9
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh, my gosh, me too. I really hate cantaloupe. It smells rotten to me and has a slightly slimy texture. I can't eat mango for the same reason. I don't like chocolate ice cream, but I love chocolate, so I can't explain it. And I've never liked beer and probably never will.

I hate chocolate ice cream also , to me it isn't sweet enough like how Vanilla is, plus leaves a weird taste in my mouth.

manufan10
09-08-2009, 07:45 PM

Same here on all of those. Throw in sushi on top of that, and coffee.

sa_kid20
09-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Same here on all of those. Throw in sushi on top of that, and coffee.

Oh yeah I don't like coffee either. I'm the only one in my family that thinks coffee is disgusting, and can someone please explain to me the point of drinking decaf??????

sonic21
09-08-2009, 07:53 PM
ALL seafood

caribbean_spur
09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Peperroni, macaroni and chesse. And, Ranch on pizza? seriously? :vomit:

Rip-Hamilton32
09-08-2009, 08:15 PM
mushrooms

ManuTP9
09-08-2009, 08:21 PM
IDK about ranch on pizza but I have tried french dressing on pizza and that tastes amazing.

jman3000
09-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Onions, tomatoes, any color of olive, mushrooms, non boiled / seasoned zuchini.

Ranch is great on pizza. Fuck you all.

Mark in Austin
09-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Fig Newtons.

Eaten them 4 times in my life - and thrown them up every time.

exstatic
09-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Pickles, or what most people consider pickles. You know, dark green, jar bound, nasty. It doesn't matter if they're whole or sliced.

Strangely enough, I love deli dills. It must be the consistency. Delis are crunchy.

jack sommerset
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Lobster

Pistons < Spurs
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Ranch. It's freakin terrible
Seafood. Other than standard Fish n Chips.
Mayonnaise.
Clam Chowder.
Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Potatoes.
Sushi.
Salads.
Cheesecake.
Sour Cream.
Cream Cheese.
Guacamole.
Alfredo.

DPG21920
09-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I really like all foods for the most part. I just f'ng hate when people don't heat up their damn chili!

mookie2001
09-08-2009, 09:40 PM
cilantro, barbacoa and menudo

roast and brisket

cucumbers

thats about it

ploto
09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
I have tried french dressing on pizza and that tastes amazing.

Friends in Mississippi and Louisiana do that. I went to a Pizza Hut in Biloxi and there was a bottle of French dressing on every table.

ploto
09-08-2009, 09:44 PM
mayonnaise
peas
pork roast
raisins

z0sa
09-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Ranch is great on pizza. Fuck you all.

:tu

ploto
09-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh, and beer, I have no clue how anyone drinks it. I can not stand the smell.

z0sa
09-08-2009, 09:49 PM

i'm drinking a budweiser right now, and it smells damn good

manufan10
09-08-2009, 09:51 PM
:vomit:

Clandestino
09-08-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't think there has been anything posted that I won't eat!

Frenzy
09-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Most people like bologna? :vomit:
well some one keeps buying it :lol

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 10:23 PM

You have to have a penis. I don't know how you chicks can drink fucking vodka. That's some nasty-ass shit.

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
i'm drinking a budweiser right now, and it smells damn good

Good idea. I'm gonna pop open a Guinness Extra Stout.

z0sa
09-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Good idea. I'm gonna pop open a Guinness Extra Stout.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39564000/jpg/_39564693_203guinn3.jpg

Thompson
09-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Eggs. I hate the smell, taste, texture, heck, even the concept. I won't eat them in any form I can distinguish them in (pancakes, breads, etc. are acceptable).

Any cold, slimy vegetables, including tomatoes, avocados, etc. I do like ketchup and tomato soup however.

Almost any fish. Tuna fish sandwiches and fish sticks are the only known exceptions that I like.

Alcohol. I've tried beers, liquors, etc., but I can't seem to find one I like. I can't stand the taste of alcohol (I suppose it's an acquired taste, but I don't see the point in acquiring it. I've seen too many drunks to find their state appealing).

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Chiles rellenos
I don't hate them but I don't like them

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 10:32 PM
And heinekin.

I used to think it was ok, but I drank one on saturday and almost threw up. Just nasty.

Bender
09-08-2009, 10:43 PM
You have to have a penis.
:lol
yeah I noticed that the 2 "I hate beer" posts were both women. Until Thompson came along that is, is Thompson a he or she?

maybe these persons were trying bad beers, ie skunky or stale or whatever. Needs to be properly stored and cared for.

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 10:44 PM
And heinekin.

I used to think it was ok, but I drank one on saturday and almost threw up. Just nasty.

+1000

Heineken is complete garbage. They have great marketing though, which I guess convinces people that it's some premium beer with actual flavor that's worth the same price as a decent lager like Pilsner Urquell. The mini-kegs were a brilliant marketing strategy. Heineken has done well copying Corona's model of making shit and just flooding the airwaves.

balli
09-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Pumpkin. The seeds are good though.

Almost any lager beer that isn't made in Mexico and gussied up all fem-like with a huge chunk of lime.

Maybe not in TX, but ranch is a standard condiment for pizza. At least half or more of the pizza places I know put little cups of ranch and/or marinara in the box.

Eggs. I hate the smell, taste, texture, heck, even the concept. I won't eat them in any form I can distinguish them in (pancakes, breads, etc. are acceptable).
I eat them, scrambled usually and always with a metric ton of black pepper, but I hate the concept too. When I'm eating them I get grossed out and sometimes can't finish. I especially dislike the yolk of hard boiled eggs.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2009, 10:48 PM
My list is pretty long, actually:

- mayonnaise
- mustard
- vinegar (which rules out pickles and anything pickled, as well as green olives and a lot of sauces/dressings that use vinegar)
- horseradish
- mushrooms
- tomatoes
- squash
- dried fruit (the best thing about fruit is the juiciness, why take it away?)
- oatmeal/hot cereal
- shellfish
- cucumbers (fucking love the smell, for some reason, but can't eat them)
- corned beef
- pastrami
- cabbage, depending on its preparation
- okra
- celery
- onions, garlic, peppers, bell peppers - all of these are things that I like as a flavor, but hate to actually take a bite of
- baby corn
- excessive cilantro
- beer

And I'm pretty sure there are more I'm not thinking of. I've always been really open and adventurous with new flavors and styles of cooking, but picky as hell with individual components/ingredients.

IronMexican
09-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Dudette, with lemon and tapatio, it's the best

+1000

Heineken is complete garbage. They have great marketing though, which I guess convinces people that it's some premium beer with actual flavor that's worth the same price as a decent lager like Pilsner Urquell. The mini-kegs were a brilliant marketing strategy. Heineken has done well copying Corona's model of making shit and just flooding the airwaves.

My uncles love the kegs. I drank a bottle and I seriously almost threw up. That was the nastiest beer I ever had.

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Deli mustard. I love French's, but that brown mustard you get in good delis tastes like paste to me.

balli
09-08-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm sorry for those who might have a genetic handicap that prevents their would-be enjoyment of cilantro.
http://www.yumsugar.com/2836241

baseline bum
09-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm sorry for those who might have a genetic handicap that prevents their would-be enjoyment of cilantro.
http://www.yumsugar.com/2836241

I LOVE cilantro and I hate the lack of it in Tex-Mex. I like cilantro just by itself, especially the stems where the flavor is much stronger.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2009, 10:57 PM
I like cilantro, I just don't like too much cilantro.

Thompson
09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
yeah I noticed that the 2 "I hate beer" posts were both women. Until Thompson came along that is, is Thompson a he or she?

maybe these persons were trying bad beers, ie skunky or stale or whatever. Needs to be properly stored and cared for.

:lol I'm a guy, I just don't like alcohol.

mookie2001
09-08-2009, 11:13 PM
cilantro is good as a ingredient to salsas, add a little to rice or beans, but some sick ass people think its a food group and pay money for cilantro y cebolla tacos, thats just sickening

mookie2001
09-08-2009, 11:16 PM
people that dont like beer are stupid

add wine to the list ive never had more than a sip, i dont see how anyone can drink more than one glass, its like drinking warm coke or smirnoff ice- its like alright this is ok can but how am i supposed to get drunk off sugar?

ManuTP9
09-08-2009, 11:46 PM

- mayonnaise
- mustard
- vinegar (which rules out pickles and anything pickled, as well as green olives and a lot of sauces/dressings that use vinegar)
- horseradish
- mushrooms
- tomatoes
- squash
- oatmeal/hot cereal
- shellfish
- corned beef
- pastrami
- okra
- celery
- onions, garlic, peppers, bell peppers - all of these are things that I like as a flavor, but hate to actually take a bite of
- baby corn
- excessive cilantro
- beer

And I'm pretty sure there are more I'm not thinking of. I've always been really open and adventurous with new flavors and styles of cooking, but picky as hell with individual components/ingredients.

:wow How do you eat a sandwich then?

ploto
09-09-2009, 04:46 AM
people that dont like beer are stupid

add wine to the list ive never had more than a sip, i dont see how anyone can drink more than one glass, its like drinking warm coke or smirnoff ice- its like alright this is ok can but how am i supposed to get drunk off sugar?

I just don't like the smell or taste of most alcohol. I do not like beer or any liquor. The only alcohol I drink is wine and it has to be Sauvignon Blanc and not the cheap stuff. My goal is not to get drunk, but to enjoy a nice glass with dinner.

samikeyp
09-09-2009, 08:18 AM
growing up in South Texas you wouldn't think this but for me its refried beans. Nasty.

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
The person that thought of FLAN should die.

:lmao

Fpoonsie
09-09-2009, 10:37 AM
The person that thought of FLAN should die.

:lol YES. That was gonna be mine. And coffee.

I'm still in utter disbelief that a couple people have said "mac-n-cheese". :wow I eat that w/ or w/o something accompanying it. Hell, it's even good cold.

Oh yeah, and the more cilantro on something, the better.

Thunder Dan
09-09-2009, 10:54 AM
I've never tried seafood. I've never tried shrimp, clams, any fish, lobster...nothing. It just doesn't appeal to me

I also hate, absolutely hate mayonnaise

Also, Hate tomatoes unless it's sauce or ketchup. Hate yellow mustard but like Stadium Mustard and Honey Mustard

JudynTX
09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I have no desire to ever try Sushi.

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 11:50 AM
I like cilantro, I just don't like too much cilantro.

Cilantro is very strong. I can handle a little bit. I don't really mind if it's missing altogether.

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 11:53 AM
To my knowledge, the grossest candies ever invented:

Marshmallow "Peeps"

Candy Corn

Marshmallow Peanuts

Cotton Candy (like eating hair)

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 11:59 AM
And, by the way, salsa is supposed to be COLD! What is up with restaurants serving heated salsa?

EDIT> Or, I can even take it at room temp, but warmed up is just weird to me.

thispego
09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Bananas, root beer, and i only like my fruit in fruit form

thispego
09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
and, by the way, salsa is supposed to be cold! What is up with restaurants serving heated salsa?

Edit> or, i can even take it at room temp, but warmed up is just weird to me.

it's not supposed to be. It can be served hot or cold. Where are you from??

thispego
09-09-2009, 01:07 PM
i've never tried seafood. I've never tried shrimp, clams, any fish, lobster...nothing. It just doesn't appeal to me

you suck then, brah

baseline bum
09-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Bananas, root beer, and i only like my fruit in fruit form

LOL. I got a friend from Hungary who went to a restaurant and ordered a root beer the second he first set foot in America, and then spit it out and yelled "what the fuck is this!?!" when he got it, thinking it was going to be a beer.

manufan10
09-09-2009, 01:09 PM

Marshmallow "Peeps"

Candy Corn

Marshmallow Peanuts

Marshmallow peeps are gross. I hate those things. They're terrible.

baseline bum
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
I've never tried seafood. I've never tried shrimp, clams, any fish, lobster...nothing. It just doesn't appeal to me

How can you say that if you've ever tried it? That's what I used to think when I was 12, but then I actually tried the stuff and it's by far my favorite food now.

Fpoonsie
09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
LOL. I got a friend from Hungary who went to a restaurant and ordered a root beer the second he first set foot in America, and then spit it out and yelled "what the fuck is this!?!" when he got it, thinking it was going to be a beer.

:rollin

Hilarious.

angel_luv
09-09-2009, 01:13 PM
I don't think it is gross but I do not like ice cream.

manufan10
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM

:wow

:nope

I can't believe you don't like ice cream.

katyon6th
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Oatmeal.

angel_luv
09-09-2009, 01:17 PM

If we have a gtg where ice cream is served, someone- you perhaps- can have my portion. :)

Libri
09-09-2009, 01:17 PM

- mayonnaise
- mustard
- horseradish
- mushrooms
- tomatoes
- squash
- oatmeal/hot cereal
- shellfish
- corned beef
- pastrami
- okra
- celery
- baby corn
- excessive cilantro
- beer

The only one that I don't like from this list is horseradish.

thispego
09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
lol. I got a friend from hungary who went to a restaurant and ordered a root beer the second he first set foot in america, and then spit it out and yelled "what the fuck is this!?!" when he got it, thinking it was going to be a beer.

lol yeah, it doesnt taste like root or beer

manufan10
09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
If we have a gtg where ice cream is served, someone- you perhaps- can have my portion. :)

:greedy :D

Fpoonsie
09-09-2009, 01:21 PM

WuJMb-Dg2kY

Ffw to 1:30, but to be honest, the whole clip is hilarious.

florige
09-09-2009, 01:21 PM

:lol I love Ice cream. My teeth don't though. I can't stand the taste of watermelon or chicken gizzards. My afro american heritage is often questioned by me not having a taste for these foods.

Libri
09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
growing up in South Texas you wouldn't think this but for me its refried beans. Nasty.

Nasty as in taste or you don't like the look?

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
:lol I love Ice cream. My teeth don't though. I can't stand the taste of watermelon or chicken gizzards. My afro american heritage is often questioned by me not having a taste for these foods.

Where did the watermelon and fried chicken stereotypes come from? I'm white and happen to love both.

stretch
i don't like ranch dressing, but i love ranch dip

stretch
sushi is the best food on earth imo.

+1

angel_luv
09-09-2009, 01:28 PM
WuJMb-Dg2kY

Ffw to 1:30, but to be honest, the whole clip is hilarious.

I remember that episode! Hilarious.

I also do not like beer. Or Eggnog.

stretch
09-09-2009, 01:31 PM
mustard. I don't get it.

+1

bologna

+1

Cheese, butter, mayonnaise, shrimp. Who in the fuck thought of clam chowder. These are all foods that look like someone threw-up or shitted out. Guacamole too.

go fuck yourself

pussy.

+1000

Heineken is the worst beer I've ever drank. It tastes like it has chemicals in it. The only stuff worse is crap like Steel Reserve and Old English. I don't even consider those to be beer.

marini martini
09-09-2009, 01:33 PM

:greedy :D

Oh gee whiz, let us know how the ice-cream "social" goes with P.G........:toast

florige
09-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Where did the watermelon and fried chicken stereotypes come from? I'm white and happen to love both.

I can see the watermelon Darrin maybe. But gizzards man? That taste like you are eating grizzle. lol Fried or not.

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I can see the watermelon Darrin maybe. But gizzards man? That taste like you are eating grizzle. lol Fried or not.

I don't really like any organ meats. All that crap that comes in the little bag inside the Thanksgiving turkey goes immediately into my trash can.

EDIT> My sister once cooked a turkey without removing that bag -- eeeww.

florige
09-09-2009, 02:04 PM
I don't really like any organ meats. All that crap that comes in the little bag inside the Thanksgiving turkey goes immediately into my trash can.

EDIT> My sister once cooked a turkey without removing that bag -- eeeww.

I love liver. Gravy, sauteed onions, green peppers......:toast

CuckingFunt
09-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Marshmallow "Peeps"

Candy Corn

Marshmallow Peanuts

I left it off my original list, but I generally hate candy. All of it. I like good chocolates or truffles, but candy bars or skittles or anything like that? Yuck.

Well... okay... yuck to all candy but Reese's.

Bigzax
09-09-2009, 03:29 PM
lobster, shrimp, crustaceans of all kinds really...the roaches of the sea.

DarrinS
09-09-2009, 03:49 PM
lobster, shrimp, crustaceans of all kinds really...the roaches of the sea.

Love shrimp, but I think lobster is highly overrated.

They are kind of bottom-feeding critters, but so are catfish.

Hornets1
09-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Cilantro(when overused can make me vomit)
Avocados(don't hate; just don't like or get the appeal)
Onions(unless grilled down a lot)
Tomatoes(Hate em; Love Ketchup)
All olives and olive salad
Horseradish
Oysters
Sardines(anchovies)
Corned beef/bologna/ pastrami/ olive loaf
Raw celery/celery seed
Spicy Mustard
Candy Corn
Boiled Peanuts
Vodka
Bloody Marys
Martinis(dry and dirty; both are nasty as shit!)

I like Mayo, but I'm sick of getting way too much of it on any burger/sandwich I ever order

BTW, I'm a big fan of Heineken and can see why many dislike it. It's an acquired taste I guess. As much as I like it, I won't drink it unless it is extremely cold.

Bigzax
09-09-2009, 03:55 PM
i agree on all that thanksgiving turkey crap...giblets, etc...fucking yuck.

and i don't like sweet potatoes either!

eisfeld
09-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Ketchup... I can't believe that people use it for nearly everything. As a dip for meat it's okay but other than that it's just disgusting. Ketchup on a Pizza or Pasta? Hell, every Italian must be rotating in his/her grave when someone does so.

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
celery in salad

baseline bum
09-09-2009, 05:11 PM
BTW, I'm a big fan of Heineken and can see why many dislike it. It's an acquired taste I guess. As much as I like it, I won't drink it unless it is extremely cold.

Man, almost every beer I like seems to taste much better as it warms. Stone Ruination IPA, Rogue Chocolate Stout, Rogue Shakespeare Stout, Sierra Nevada Stout, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, Stone IPA, Guinness Extra Stout, Sierra Nevada Porter, Pilsner Urquell, etc. all taste much better to me if they're cool but not ice cold.

exstatic
09-09-2009, 07:04 PM
yeah I noticed that the 2 "I hate beer" posts were both women.

What's the component used to ferment beer? Oh yeah. YEAST.

760Spursfan
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
[quote=IronMexican;3676092]Dudette, cucumbers with lime and chili powder, it's the best

NO NO on sour cream and cottage cheese:nope