PDA

View Full Version : European sub-forum

Bukefal
09-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Dear Kori,

I would like to ask you kindly to consider the idea of making a special sub-forum especially for European basketball. Since alot of today's members on ST are from Europe, I think it would be great for us to have our own spot without bothering American members with our 'eurocrap'. A spot where we can talk everything about European basketball.

Now threads about European basketball are in several subforums, anywhere. With a special european sub forum they will all be in one place. Better for us to find, write and its not such a mess by having european threads in other forums where they are not at their right place.

Also, members who write in the NBA forum don't have to complain anymore that the NBA forum is just for NBA and complain about us writing about European basketball.

Everyday we see other American members complain about us posting things about European basketball, they are wondering why its in the spurs forum or the nba forum, they call it crap or something they dont give a shit about so it should not be in the nba or spurs forum.

I hope you will consider this and please give us a special European basketball forum.

Anyone else thinks this is a good idea?

Cheers :toast

polandprzem
09-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Hmm, I don't know

In an NBA season there is really a little intrest in talking european basketball.

But when basketball central was changed into nba forum that gives some thought

polandprzem
09-09-2009, 04:53 PM
btw. I'm not much into european basketball ... sorry

IronMexican
09-09-2009, 05:15 PM
If it means KBP takes his shit elsewhere, I am for it. Put it down at the bottom so I never accidentally click on it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-09-2009, 05:25 PM
If it means KBP takes his shit elsewhere, I am for it. Put it down at the bottom so I never accidentally click on it.

Fuck off.

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2009, 05:26 PM
kbp aint european he's from little rock, arkansas

Kobayagi
09-09-2009, 06:40 PM
He posts his greek shit in the Spurs section anyway, so i dont think that a separate subforum would stop him from doing what he is doing now.

velik_m
09-09-2009, 11:47 PM
If it would be put up i would probably visit it, but as poland said there is little interest for international basketball when NBA season starts.

I would think the best thing would be to wait the NBA kicks off and if there is still a lot of interest for Euroleague & other international basketball - then talk about splitting the forum up.

Slo spurs fan
09-10-2009, 03:50 AM
I am with Bukefal.

ata
09-10-2009, 04:08 AM
I am against.

Chieflion
09-10-2009, 04:15 AM
This would allow Euro basketball to be a main topic instead of getting blasted by others when KBP is posting his diarrhea.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 06:37 AM
This would allow Euro basketball to be a main topic instead of getting blasted by others when KBP is posting his diarrhea.

Fuck off

polysylab1k
09-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Fuck off

kbp aint european he's from little rock, arkansas

:wakeup

anakha
09-10-2009, 08:04 AM
if it means kbp takes his shit elsewhere, i am for it. Put it down at the bottom so i never accidentally click on it.

+1000

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 08:17 AM
:wakeup

Fuck you. You are redneck scum.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 08:17 AM
+1000

You are not even Slovenian.

polandprzem
09-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Pinky lady strikes again :rolleyes

Chieflion
09-10-2009, 08:25 AM
I refuse to act with common decency (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75702).- Taken from KBP's message.

Bukefal
09-10-2009, 08:25 AM
I think its better for eurobasket to have its own place, people who dislike european basketball dont have to complain and hate anymore + there will not be like 100 topics about eurobasket in all different forums, with people saying it doesnt fit in there.

Or instead of just a european basketball sub-forum, maybe it can be a all International basketball sub-forum, so our fellow foreign members from South-America for example can have their own place also.

Is Kori on vacation? :)

Chieflion
09-10-2009, 08:32 AM
I think its better for eurobasket to have its own place, people who dislike european basketball dont have to complain and hate anymore + there will not be like 100 topics about eurobasket in all different forums, with people saying it doesnt fit in there.

Or instead of just a european basketball sub-forum, maybe it can be a all International basketball sub-forum, so our fellow foreign members from South-America for example can have their own place also.

Is Kori on vacation? :)
Trust me. Everyone would love Euro ball better if not for KBP. He ruins the fun.

Bukefal
09-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Trust me. Everyone would love Euro ball better if not for KBP. He ruins the fun.

Yeah, i can understand, but even then, its still better to have a special place for this, so people who dislike what he's saying do not have to see his posts nor threads.

polysylab1k
09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
You're from alcatraz island, though you haven't re-visited there since you escaped it in 1970s, when it was still a detainment.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:KwenPoR-Nec8oM:http://www.lotsafunmaps.com/view.php%3Fid%3D1064

PDXSpursFan
09-10-2009, 11:23 AM
I agree if we make it an International Basketball forum (not just Europe)

anakha
09-10-2009, 01:52 PM

You sure know your nationalities, Comcast-boy.

duncan228
09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
...so people who dislike what he's saying do not have to see his posts nor threads.

No one has to read anyone they don't want to, just use the ignore list.

Dex
09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.propsunlimited.com/pics/Hollywood%20Popcorn%20Soda%20Cutout.jpg

The Franchise
09-10-2009, 02:06 PM
I think it's an excellent idea. It's would help everyone keep up with how their prospects are doing, and basically broaden everyones understanding of the game.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 05:51 PM

You are an a-hole.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 05:52 PM
I think it's an excellent idea. It's would help everyone keep up with how their prospects are doing, and basically broaden everyones understanding of the game.

WTF? You don't know shit about the game. You say some of the dumbest shit ever on this forum.

mavs>spurs2
09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
WTF? You don't know shit about the game.

Neither do you. You guys should open up your own forum together

Bukefal
09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
WTF? You don't know shit about the game. You say some of the dumbest shit ever on this forum.

Come on KBP, is it really necessary to insult him now? He didnt say anything wrong, whats ur problem?

Stay calm file :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Neither do you. You guys should open up your own forum together

Mavs fans = steers and queers

The Franchise
09-10-2009, 06:57 PM

This coming from the doltish ass that said Spanoulis is as good as any of the top NBA point guards. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Come on KBP, is it really necessary to insult him now? He didnt say anything wrong, whats ur problem?

Stay calm file :toast

It seems like he is also talking shit to me for no reason. He is like some of the Spurs fans that just like to harass for no reason.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
This coming from the doltish ass that said Spanoulis is as good as any of the top NBA point guards. :lol

He is.

manufan10
09-10-2009, 08:19 PM
He is.

He's a scrub. He already proved it.

mavs>spurs2
09-10-2009, 11:38 PM
He is.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:blah:blah:downspin::: lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:ro llin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao

angel_luv
09-11-2009, 10:11 AM
I really enjoy knowing about international basketball- particularly when it involves players from Slovenia.

If there was such a forum, I would definitely read it. :)

Indazone
09-11-2009, 11:52 AM
I would like to see a forum about the African League especially the Angolan Team and their prospects for the Olympics. Then I would like to see them in FIBA play getting totally spanked for their substandard players. That seems to be about right...fair and just if you're going to put a Slovenian forum up.

z0sa
09-11-2009, 12:01 PM
how about just banning kbp?

Trainwreck2100
09-11-2009, 01:00 PM

pointless he'll just proxy into another account and be a prick with a different name

manufan10
09-11-2009, 01:26 PM

Then we'll miss out on some epic threads where KBP has meltdowns. Although, he has lost some of his pizazz over the last few weeks. However, he can still provide great entertainment.

stretch
09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
if utsa gets a subforum, then euros should get one too

Bukefal
09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Its not about KBP people, leave that topic :lmao Its about us Europeans getting our own place as a sub-forum where we can talk everything about European basketball. :)

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-11-2009, 01:56 PM
pointless he'll just proxy into another account and be a prick with a different name

Explain please?

velik_m
09-11-2009, 02:13 PM

You guys do know, there is an "ignore" feature on this forum?

manufan10
09-11-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm for it. Like someone said earlier, it would be a great place to keep an eye out on interesting prospects, and give the European folks their own little world.

Kori Ellis
09-11-2009, 02:21 PM
We probably won't make any more sub-forums in the next month or two (if anything, we'll be condensing some). If we see a number of legit threads actually talking about Euro/Int'l basketball, then maybe in a few months we can do it next time we do major site revisions.

And if anyone ever wonders why KBP is pinked, just read through his responses in this thread.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-11-2009, 04:02 PM
We probably won't make any more sub-forums in the next month or two (if anything, we'll be condensing some). If we see a number of legit threads actually talking about Euro/Int'l basketball, then maybe in a few months we can do it next time we do major site revisions.

And if anyone ever wonders why KBP is pinked, just read through his responses in this thread.

Why should I act all nice when they treat me so badly? Why should I worry about what you think when you refuse to not take me off pink no matter what i say or how I act?

Kamnik
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I like euroleague basketball and all... but I doubt I would spend much time disscussing it.

Bukefal
09-11-2009, 05:43 PM

Hey Kori, thanks for answering. Thats a shame, but I do hope you will still consider it in the future. It would be great to have our own place, for us international basketball fans outside of the NBA and Spurs. Even pistons have their own place.
:toast

sabar
09-11-2009, 06:28 PM
This is tough to choose a side to support. On one hand, there are many fans that talk legit international ball. On the other, by forcing KBP into all the other forums we can witness him humiliate himself and provide endless entertainment.

If is ever enough interest make it a password only forum and give it to everyone but KBP.

Henke
09-11-2009, 06:45 PM
I am with Bukefal.

Indazone
09-11-2009, 09:31 PM
This forum is pretty much self regulating

Trainwreck2100
09-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Explain please?

http://www.get-index.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/comcast-logo-big.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-12-2009, 01:29 PM
This is tough to choose a side to support. On one hand, there are many fans that talk legit international ball. On the other, by forcing KBP into all the other forums we can witness him humiliate himself and provide endless entertainment.

If is ever enough interest make it a password only forum and give it to everyone but KBP.

Why? What did I do?