PDA

View Full Version : I'm telling ya...

Yonivore
09-09-2009, 06:37 PM
...Holder needs to be next on the list...

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=Gd8zSUSU6U
Mass sterilization and forced abortions aren't enough...in 2007 he advocated "redistributing" our wealth to poor countries.

Just how many communists is Obama hiding in his White House?

ChumpDumper
09-09-2009, 06:45 PM
:lmao

No one in Congress had a problem with his appointment.

And the redistribution was more a prediction than an endorsement.

He said that the increase in the rate of consumption of resources by Americans would have to slow. It seems that's already happening.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
It looks like they are focusing more on Cas Sunstein now. He's on record in favor of banning hunting and is also a proponent of the idea that animals should have the right to sue. In the qoute I heard he was arguing that it is inhumane to evict rats from a home and they should have the right to sue for the suffering they endure.

Well to be correct he said a lawyer should be able to sue on their behalf. I don't want to give the impression that he stupid.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Who?

SnakeBoy
09-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Who?

Your regulatory czar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Your regulatory czar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

who controls what?

hope4dopes
09-09-2009, 07:57 PM
who controls what?

Oh nothing they just keep him around cause he's got a good pot connection.

hope4dopes
09-09-2009, 07:58 PM
It looks like they are focusing more on Cas Sunstein now. He's on record in favor of banning hunting and is also a proponent of the idea that animals should have the right to sue. In the qoute I heard he was arguing that it is inhumane to evict rats from a home and they should have the right to sue for the suffering they endure.

Well to be correct he said a lawyer should be able to sue on their behalf. I don't want to give the impression that he stupid. sounds like par for this course.

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Oh nothing they just keep him around cause he's got a good pot connection.

so you have no idea what he controls?

Got it.

BadMoodBob
09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Government wants to give animals rights so they can circumvent the pet's owner by going at them indirectly through the animal's rights.

As fucking insane as that sounds, that's the end game.

If they can push Global Warming smoke n' mirrors on you idiots, I would not put Animals' Rights past this country within the next 100 years.

iggypop123
09-09-2009, 08:18 PM
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

ChumpDumper
09-09-2009, 08:43 PM
So what has he done so far in his new office that has been so terrible?

SnakeBoy
09-09-2009, 08:57 PM
who controls what?

I have no idea. Don't care.

So what has he done so far in his new office that has been so terrible?

If that's directed at me...I have no idea. Don't care.

He's on record saying some pretty stupid shit. He's the new target.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2009, 09:06 PM
I have no idea. Don't care.:lol You should make that into a bumper sticker.

If that's directed at me...I have no idea. Don't care.

He's on record saying some pretty stupid shit. He's the new target.So do you have an actual opinion on his appointment or do you not know and don't care?

SpurNation
09-09-2009, 10:19 PM
:lol You should make that into a bumper sticker.

I have no idea. Don't care.

I'd buy it...:lol

hope4dopes
09-09-2009, 11:13 PM
so you have no idea what he controls?

Got it.
You know I'm not really sure, he may take Van Jones place, but with views like that he's probably headed for the state department, although his insight into redisturbution of wealth make him a prime canidate for economy czar...don't you think comrade.

SnakeBoy
09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
So do you have an actual opinion on his appointment or do you not know and don't care?

I do have an opinion on his appointment but I don't care about it enough to discuss the issue.

Cas Sunstein is on record saying some pretty stupid shit. He's the new target. Don't shoot the messenger.

Stringer_Bell
09-09-2009, 11:33 PM
who controls what?

Obviously, he'll control regulatory affairs (if he can stomach it, that is). It only makes sense that he WILL BE confirmed for such an office on account of his expertise in animal protection litigation. He must have been at the top of the list.

Obama's administration is full of as many useless idiots as Bush was surrounded by greedy douchebags. But at least now it's funny instead of tragic.

hope4dopes
09-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Obviously, he'll control regulatory affairs (if he can stomach it, that is). It only makes sense that he WILL BE confirmed for such an office on account of his expertise in animal protection litigation. He must have been at the top of the list.

Obama's administration is full of as many useless idiots as Bush was surrounded by greedy douchebags. But at least now it's funny instead of tragic.

Oh yeah it's a fucking hoot.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2009, 02:52 AM
I do have an opinion on his appointment but I don't care about it enough to discuss the issue.Why not? It only takes a few keystorkes.