View Full Version : Ron Artest Cracks on Marbury

Clutch City 01
09-10-2009, 03:30 AM
40L1mBGGb-U&eurl

Clutch City 01
09-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Ron Artest has no business mocking Stephon Marbury

I don’t like it. Not one bit.

Right now, nobody should be mocking the troubled Stephon Marbury, especially Ron Artest.

I get that Artest is enjoying life. I was wowed when the forward signed with the world champion Los Angeles Lakers in July. And like you, I smiled, laughed, and appreciated his summer antics. In fact, I was happy he had found some sort of peace.

Until now.

Yesterday, Artest crossed the line when he released a video that cracked on the damaged and fragile Marbury. The lockdown defender called his shot by dedicating his singing to Marbury and imitating Starbury’s signature video blog style of going shirtless.

Not long ago, life was difficult for Artest. There were no rap concerts in China or Celine Dion impersonations. Instead of being Laker-nation’s newest cult hero, Artest was, like Marbury, public enemy number one.

I remember the brawl in Detroit. I remember his request for time off from his day job with the Indiana Pacers to promote his music career. I remember him walking out on those very supportive Pacers mid-season. And I’m pretty sure I remember a domestic assault accusation and a cruelty to animals charge with the Sacramento Kings.

Here’s what I remember most during those difficulties: Artest repeatedly asked the public not to judge or criticize him. So I didn’t. Like most people I tried to be as respectful as possible and accepted that he probably needed professional help.

To be fair, Artest turned the corner last year. He was a model citizen on-and-off court for the Houston Rockets. He seems destined for big things with Kobe Bryant, Phil Jackson, and the Los Angeles Lakers. Most importantly, he’s happy.

However, Artest should remember it wasn’t always this way. And perhaps, he should extend the same courtesy he requested, wanted, and in some cases received to Marbury.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/ron-artest-has-no-business-mocking-stephon-marbury-ar50713.html

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 03:50 AM
"I remember the brawl in Detroit."

tee, hee. I just bet you do.

Please. They've strapped his ass back to the whipping post and are on a 24/7 hunt for the proverbial booger under the bed ever since he forsaked Houston for Los Angeles, fingers & toes crossed in dire hopes he goes nutty nuts, and/or organizes a cock or dog fight. It's ok now for him to do that, he's in Los Angeles.

It's a gasser, when he was in Houston he had nothing but well wishers and everything was kept on the qt. It was all good. Not no more.

BOTTOM LINE: The Lakers made the playoffs/Lee missed that layup/the Lakers won the last game they played.

And nothing is going to change that. Nada.

KSeal
09-10-2009, 05:07 AM

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-blog/ron-artest-has-no-business-mocking-stephon-marbury-ar50713.html

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

ginobili's bald spot
09-10-2009, 05:35 AM

Wahhhhhhhhh

DJB
09-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Wow, Artest is going to ruin the Lakers. I made a joke about how Ron took a pay cut to play with the Lakers because he secretly wanted to sabotage them and fuck with the team from the inside out, but his constant youtube and twitter postings are making that joke look like it may almost be real. You people do realize that he IS THAT CRAZY right?

mingus
09-10-2009, 09:22 AM
the guy is turning into the biggest attention whore in the NBA.

rjv
09-10-2009, 09:25 AM
this is like charles manson calling out the son of sam.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Wow, Artest is going to ruin the Lakers.

You mean like the Mavs ruined the Spurs?

tee, hee.

BadMoodBob
09-10-2009, 09:48 AM
http://gibbo.galeon.com/Stephen.JPG

All teams should have that one crazy guy.

rjv
09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
by the way, what is the over/under on artest's ability to stay out of the pysch ward before the season is over ?

phyzik
09-10-2009, 10:05 AM
nothing to see here. He is just increasing his douche-baggery level to the standards of being a Laker.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM
by the way, what is the over/under on artest's ability to stay out of the pysch ward before the season is over ?

Not so good if everybody is wishin' & hopin' that he ends up in there.

Lordy, the power of the Lakers to inspire contempt & hatred.

My goodness.

DPG21920
09-10-2009, 10:31 AM
DPG, with marching order & talking points down pat, makin' like a sheep.

"I remember the brawl in Detroit."

tee, hee. I just bet you do.

Please. They've strapped his ass back to the whipping post and are on a 24/7 hunt for the proverbial booger under the bed ever since he forsaked Houston for Los Angeles, fingers & toes crossed in dire hopes he goes nutty nuts, and/or organizes a cock or dog fight. It's ok now for him to do that, he's in Los Angeles.

It's a gasser, when he was in Houston he had nothing but well wishers and everything was kept on the qt. It was all good. Not no more.

BOTTOM LINE: The Lakers made the playoffs/Lee missed that layup/the Lakers won the last game they played.

And nothing is going to change that. Nada.

You mean like the Mavs ruined the Spurs?

tee, hee.

:wow

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Artest has talent! :tu

NRHector
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
He's crazy but funny:lol

Leetonidas
09-10-2009, 11:13 AM
He's yet to match standing a bitch up at the alter. Then going on Stern to justify it. I'm just saying...

Yeah, calling off a wedding before it even happened is so much worse than running into the stands to attack a poor skinny nerd fan who didn't even throw the cup in the first place and inciting a major sports riot.

Tard. :rolleyes

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Yeah, calling off a wedding before it even happened is so much worse than running into the stands to attack a poor skinny nerd fan who didn't even throw the cup in the first place and inciting a major sports riot.

Tard. :rolleyes

Yeah, Lee, but, before Arty went to Los Angeles you were all for him going into the stands after that poor skinny fellow.

The Franchise
09-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Not so good if everybody is wishin' & hopin' that he ends up in there.

Lordy, the power of the Lakers to inspire contempt & hatred.

My goodness.

It's not the Lakers that inspire contempt and hatred, it's fair weather fans like yourself who show up to yap only when their team is winning. Also, how can an idiot that admittedly threw away his prescribed mood altering pills, and showed up on a bus in nothing but his drawers make fun of anybody?

Showtime24 LAKERS
09-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Wow, Artest is going to ruin the Lakers.

Artest will not be a Laker distracter. The Lakers will win a back to back because of Artest. So Phil will put up with him just like he did with Rodman and a few others before Artest.
He might be a little on left field, but the Lakers needed somebody that can take care of Paul Pierce. Bounce a few heads around and will not be pushed around anymore. If the game gets physical, we got a enforcer.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Also, how can an idiot that admittedly threw away his prescribed mood altering pills, and showed up on a bus in nothing but his drawers make fun of anybody?

The kicker, Franch?...we never heard about the incident until he signed in Los Angeles. That's so weak & puny.

The Franchise
09-10-2009, 01:26 PM
The kicker, Franch?...we never heard about the incident until he signed in Los Angeles. That's so weak & puny.

How does that change anything I said my witty friend?

The Franchise
09-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah Franch, you guys were all on here spewing false title hopes last season, now Artest is going to ruin the Lakers! He led a weak minded Rockets team with no TMAC out of the first round in 15 years. He averaged 17/5, while according to you, having a bad year. Shit, just give me what he gave the ROckets and I'm happy.

He only shot 39-40% last year, and when we needed him the most (playoffs) he disappeared. We got out of the first round because of Aaron Brooks playing well and a couple of great games from Yao. Artest had less of an influence on that series than Chuck Hayes. He almost lost it for us with his matador defense on Brandon Roy. We would have swept them if we could have put a healthy T-mac in Artests place. I will never say that Artest didn't help us, but this fantasy about him taking us on his shoulders to the second round is ridiculous. The crazy bastard is your problem now, so enjoy him while you can. :toast

DJB
09-10-2009, 02:12 PM
He's yet to match standing a bitch up at the alter. Then going on Stern to justify it. I'm just saying...

Oh yeah, that's right. Instead of standing his bitch up at the alter he assaulted her instead:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2788871

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1Y1-104465542.html

Great rebuttal luva :lol

You trying to justify Ron Artest with trash talk about RJ isn't fooling anyone and you should know that... but your pee-sized brain probably doesn't. :depressed

duncan228
09-10-2009, 02:17 PM
And why aren't you pinked?

It's DeJuanitoBlair that's pink.

DJB
09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
What did she do to get hit? Did she deserve it?

She probably told him that he was a terrible singer. But most of all, a cancer to his basketball team.

#2!
09-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah I'm sure if the two players(artest and RJ) swapped everyone would be saying the same shit about them.

The truth is that nobody talks about RJ's almost marriage(ad nauseum) is that he's between two cities that no one gives a shit about, and everyone is talking about Artest in his underwear b/c everything is more important in LA(sometimes even to the people that hate it and it's team).

I don't give a shit anymore, just want to watch basketball.

jack sommerset
09-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Damn, that guy beats to his own drum. :lol

Fucker can straight up sing though!

mingus
09-10-2009, 10:34 PM
So Phil will put up with him just like he did with Rodman and a few others before Artest.

Laker's fans want this to happen sooooooo, soooooooo bad. the problem with this is Rodman acted the way he acted while putting up incredible rebounding numbers and playing unbelievable defense. IOW, Dennis backed up his antics with his game. it's a lot easier for a coach to put up with someone like that when they're that effectual. Rodman was also a champion before he went to LA, so he brought that mentality with him. Artest's resume is severely lacking, and he's pretty much a loser.

Culburn369
09-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Laker's fans want this to happen sooooooo, soooooooo bad. the problem with this is Rodman acted the way he acted while putting up incredible rebounding numbers and playing unbelievable defense. IOW, Dennis backed up his antics with his game. it's a lot easier for a coach to put up with someone like that when they're that effectual. Rodman was also a champion before he went to LA, so he brought that mentality with him. Artest's resume is severely lacking, and he's pretty much a loser.

Just keep those fingers & toes crossed, ming!

mingus
09-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Just keep those fingers & toes crossed, ming!

i guess that makes two of us.

DaDakota
09-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Mo-RON is an idiot...glad he is gone.

DD

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Mo-RON is an idiot...glad he is gone.

DD

I'd be more readily convinced if you'd a called for his ouster BEFORE he was ousted. As it is now,,,you look weak & puny jackassing AFTER the fact.

hater
09-11-2009, 10:05 AM
kicking a man while he's down.

Artest is officially a Laker

Culburn369
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM
kicking a man while he's down.

- "Is there a better time?"

- Pop